Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

hahaha Im sure she wont do that :roftl: btw, how are you?

oh, and yeah, I'm sure.. and now I really want to meet M again:blush-anim-cl: I just noticed how much I miss him.

yeah..problems.. but not mines:naughty:

How are you??

Hey!!!

It wont be the first time she does something like that......... :aah:

Im fine. Happy cause Soni may have a job soon, but its not sure yet, we must wait.

Aww, really??? Hope you wont be hurted on this.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop, you're online :das::roftl:

Good, went shopping today, now just bored a bit :naughty: How are you?

haha yeah i am :das: finally :naughty:

Oh,did you buy something? for 1st september?:biggrin2:

im ok! I have to write a message to a guy I like.. (remember, I showed you his pic recently and you told that he looks like E :naughty:) couse we still have a gift for him at home.

Hey!!!

It wont be the first time she does something like that......... :aah:

Im fine. Happy cause Soni may have a job soon, but its not sure yet, we must wait.

Aww, really??? Hope you wont be hurted on this.

yay! thats nice! Tell her-good luck:thumb_yello:

yeah.. me and Ilziite watched all the pics today and I understood that i miss him a lot.

im ok! I have to write a message to a guy I like.. (remember, I showed you his pic recently and you told that he looks like E :naughty:) couse we still have a gift for him at home.

:naughty:

Aha, for that :naughty: I bought a black skirt, some nice shirt and white shoes :roftl: Gosh, I'm a shoes-a-holic :roftl:

Uuu.. :das: What ya gonna write for him? :das:

yay! thats nice! Tell her-good luck:thumb_yello:

yeah.. me and Ilziite watched all the pics today and I understood that i miss him a lot.

I will do. :wink2:

Aww, thats so sweet! I wish he had the guts to leave that girl and be with you. :wub2:

Don't woory, I won't leave ya alone with her :roftl:

I know :aah: Poor people :roftl:

I didnt saw this! Im half sleep!! :aah:

Oh, thanks!! That a good thing to know! Im affraid she will be stitching me all the time, I cant stand that!

Yep, I bet most of them arent able to talk properly....

I didnt saw this! Im half sleep!! :aah:

Oh, thanks!! That a good thing to know! Im affraid she will be stitching me all the time, I cant stand that!

Yep, I bet most of them arent able to talk properly....

That's ok :roftl:

No, she doesn't do that much now as she used to :naughty: Actually, I don't know wher is she at the moment :aah:

I thought the same :roftl:

That's ok :roftl:

No, she doesn't do that much now as she used to :naughty: Actually, I don't know wher is she at the moment :aah:

I thought the same :roftl:

:aah:

Really?? Thats weird. Maybe she has found something better to do like......... playng guitar?? :biggrin2:

Poor they.

Have to go. Hate to cook dinner......... See ya!

Really?? Thats weird. Maybe she has found something better to do like......... playng guitar?? :biggrin2:

Poor they.

Have to go. Hate to cook dinner......... See ya!

No, shes's kinda not playing atm. Dunno why tho :naughty:

What ya gonna cook? :das:

See ya! :huglove:

I will do.

Aww, thats so sweet! I wish he had the guts to leave that girl and be with you. :

thanks!:D

:blush-anim-cl:

Me and Ilziite were :insane: all day and we thought that it would be great if I go to his house and propose him :lmfao:

and then it started..

I need to be really insane to do that so I'm gonna wear a white dress, man boots (really big ones,black) a crazy hair style and I'll have a bit of Joker make- up.. oh and blue flowers:roftl:

:n

Aha, for that :naughty: I bought a black skirt, some nice shirt and white shoes Gosh, I'm a shoes-a-holic

Uuu.. :: What ya gonna write for him? :s:

Oh,sounds nice!! me wants to see:biggrin2:

Im not sure yet.. something about last party and stuff.. Im sooo nervous! I hope he wont ignore me because of his g-friend.

Yes..:naughty: Have seen it?

You are in.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl:

Good morning! :D

Im eating a cake:naughty: Want some again?:naughty:

We won't have electricity whole day! Till the 5 o clock..which sucks!:sneaky2:

oh ok...ya I've seen it and it is very freaky lol. how is everyone doing....is anyone in right now...

hey :D

yeah i m pretty ok..chatting with a friend:thumb_yello:

And how's you?

I'm good. I just got home, a little tired. I've been so busy Ive been neglecting you and Isa. Wannna fill me in on you and this ''garcon''....:wink2:

We can hop into the chat room if you wanna...

I'm good. I just got home, a little tired. I've been so busy Ive been neglecting you and Isa. Wannna fill me in on you and this ''garcon''....:wink2:

sure! meet me there:thumb_yello:

Im not sure yet.. something about last party and stuff.. Im sooo nervous! I hope he wont ignore me because of his g-friend.

I just wrote him! God.. Im so nervous! :boxed::teehee:

I could take some pics later :naughty:

Soo, and how did it go? :teehee:

No, shes's kinda not playing atm. Dunno why tho :naughty

What ya gonna cook? :das

See ya! :huglove

Your sis must play guitar a bit more. Im sure she can be really good.

Well, I was supposed to cook some veggies and fish. I was lazy and didnt do anything.........

thanks!:D

:blush-anim-cl:

Me and Ilziite were :insane: all day and we thought that it would be great if I go to his house and propose him :lmfao:

and then it started..

I need to be really insane to do that so I'm gonna wear a white dress, man boots (really big ones,black) a crazy hair style and I'll have a bit of Joker make- up.. oh and blue flowers:roftl:

I bet if you do that, he will say yes! :roftl: Who cant??

I just wrote him! God.. Im so nervous! :boxed::teehee:

Really?? What did ya wrote?

oh ok...ya I've seen it and it is very freaky lol. how is everyone doing....is anyone in right now...

Hey Meka!!! Im fine, and you?? Btw, I will send you that postcard tomorrow!

We have notice :sneaky2::aah:

take them:biggrin2:

He have not read it yet.. :aah: He is not so often on frype.com.. :blink:

How are you?

Here they are, well, atleast one :aah:

ayr0x4.jpg

Oh, I see.. I thought you connected him online. I wonder what did he gonna replay :naughty:

I'm.. I don't know. I've been better. How are you?

Your sis must play guitar a bit more. Im sure she can be really good.

Well, I was supposed to cook some veggies and fish. I was lazy and didnt do anything.........

Yeah, she must.. But she's not, for some reasons. Lazy? :dunno:

Lazy :lmao: (I'm saying that words waaaay tooo much :lmao: )

How are you?

Yeah, she must.. But she's not, for some reasons. Lazy? :dunno:

Lazy :lmao: (I'm saying that words waaaay tooo much :lmao: )

How are you?

Yeah! Maybe she is lazy! :naughty:

Yep, is pur word for the day :aah:

Im fine, thanks!!! I spent the whole morning alone, it was weird but funny!

And you??

Btw, cool shoes!

Yeah! Maybe she is lazy! :naughty:

Yep, is pur word for the day :aah:

Im fine, thanks!!! I spent the whole morning alone, it was weird but funny!

And you??

Btw, cool shoes!

Maybe..

:lmao: What's the word for tomorrow? :naughty:

Sounds nice :naughty: I'm stll feeling kinda deprest, but I'll be alright :naughty: Btw, finished the "I am legend" yesterday and started "Angels&Demons" My dad loved it so I bet it's quite good :naughty:

Maybe..

:lmao: What's the word for tomorrow? :naughty:

Sounds nice :naughty: I'm stll feeling kinda deprest, but I'll be alright :naughty: Btw, finished the "I am legend" yesterday and started "Angels&Demons" My dad loved it so I bet it's quite good :naughty:

Im not sure......... What about bored??? Maybe it can work :roftl:

Aww, sorry to hear that. Im sure that you will feel better in a few days, as soon as you forget those people.

Really?? And how's the book?? I havent read anything from Dan Brown and I dont think I will ever do, he said some lies about Sevilla in one of his books and said Spain is that way no matter the city............

Im sure!

Im not sure......... What about bored??? Maybe it can work :roftl:

Aww, sorry to hear that. Im sure that you will feel better in a few days, as soon as you forget those people.

Really?? And how's the book?? I havent read anything from Dan Brown and I dont think I will ever do, he said some lies about Sevilla in one of his books and said Spain is that way no matter the city............

Im sure!

Bored is good word :aah:

I'm trying. Haven't been on my forum for 2 days, but I went today and saw that one girls just make for of me when I said that I'm not gonna do that kind of thing anymore. I guess I'm not gonna go there for week now :aah: They just making me mad :aah:

Well, I read already like only 30 pages but it's not bad. My dad liked it so I guess I'm gonna like it too. Tho I'm bit scared to read it :aah: Sorry for what he said about Spain :huh:

Bored is good word :aah:

I'm trying. Haven't been on my forum for 2 days, but I went today and saw that one girls just make for of me when I said that I'm not gonna do that kind of thing anymore. I guess I'm not gonna go there for week now :aah: They just making me mad :aah:

Well, I read already like only 30 pages but it's not bad. My dad liked it so I guess I'm gonna like it too. Tho I'm bit scared to read it :aah: Sorry for what he said about Spain :huh:

I know! :teehee:

Oh, darn! Why dont you tell them they are gonna be banned if they keep talking about that??? They are making me mad too........ :sneaky2:

Well, you dont have to appologise cause you didnt wrote the book :biggrin2: Im sure you are gonna like it, I have read that the guy writes on an esay way so its easy to read his books. Why are you scared?

I know! :teehee:

Oh, darn! Why dont you tell them they are gonna be banned if they keep talking about that??? They are making me mad too........ :sneaky2:

Well, you dont have to appologise cause you didnt wrote the book :biggrin2: Im sure you are gonna like it, I have read that the guy writes on an esay way so its easy to read his books. Why are you scared?

I won't go there unless Meeks does something big :naughty: You know, album for example :teehee: Don't you worry about that :huglove:

Yeah, it is. The chapters are so small, justa page ot even half of it :naughty: I'm scared cuz me dad studied all religious things, he knows alot about God and that book is about that :naughty: I'm a bit scared of what I might find out :naughty: