Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Aha :aah: But most of the time I'm not so hungry in the morning, but I still have to eat something, atleast one sandwish :naughty:

I ofen use google to understand Mika's tweets :aah::roftl:

Same here. So I just eat a glass of milk and some cereals. then, sometimes, Im hungry by middle morning :teehee: So I ate fruits.

Yep, I do that sometimes too :aah:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. So I just eat a glass of milk and some cereals. then, sometimes, Im hungry by middle morning :teehee: So I ate fruits.

Yep, I do that sometimes too :aah:

Yum! :naughty: I just ate dinner, but I'm back :naughty:

Like his lately tweet "Driving by the Fullers Brewery in London. Everything smells of toasted hopps. Adult willy wonka factory" What the..? :roftl:

Yum! :naughty: I just ate dinner, but I'm back :naughty:

Like his lately tweet "Driving by the Fullers Brewery in London. Everything smells of toasted hopps. Adult willy wonka factory" What the..? :roftl:

Wow! How was it?? And what did you cooked? :teehee: I just drank a strawberrie milkshake.

So, I dunno what hopps are.......... Maybe when I get to know that, I will have an idea of what that means.

Wow! How was it?? And what did you cooked? :teehee: I just drank a strawberrie milkshake.

So, I dunno what hopps are.......... Maybe when I get to know that, I will have an idea of what that means.

I had balandėliai (it's the same like doves, but the meal is not birds :roftl:) It's a meat inside the cabbage :naughty:http://www.neringa-blogas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dscf1233-600x450.jpg

Yum! Strawberrie milkshake.. :teehee:

I don't know what's the meaning of hopps too.. :dunno:

My sis just found an article about the Killers which I've been looking for lik 6 months :wub2: Yaay!

I had balandėliai (it's the same like doves, but the meal is not birds :roftl:) It's a meat inside the cabbage :naughty:http://www.neringa-blogas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dscf1233-600x450.jpg

Yum! Strawberrie milkshake.. :teehee:

I don't know what's the meaning of hopps too.. :dunno:

My sis just found an article about the Killers which I've been looking for lik 6 months :wub2: Yaay!

Wow! It looks delicious!! :drool:

:teehee:

I guess we will have to search........... I dont think we are gonna find that, it seems like a word he invented.

Wow! You see?? Sisters are great sometimes. :thumb_yello:

Wow! It looks delicious!! :drool:

I guess we will have to search........... I dont think we are gonna find that, it seems like a word he invented.

Wow! You see?? Sisters are great sometimes. :thumb_yello:

It was delicous :teehee: Do you ate those in Spain?

I bet it's clipping from some word. But what word? :dunno:

SOMETIMES :aah::roftl: When she was giving me the article she said "Ok, now you HAVE to send me the sims :roftl:"

It was delicous :teehee: Do you ate those in Spain?

I bet it's clipping from some word. But what word? :dunno:

SOMETIMES :aah::roftl: When she was giving me the article she said "Ok, now you HAVE to send me the sims :roftl:"

Nope :tears: I want to taste them!

Yeah, which word?? Who knows?? We are not english natives..........

Oh my.......... that has a name and its not friendship :teehee:

Nope :tears: I want to taste them!

Yeah, which word?? Who knows?? We are not english natives..........

Oh my.......... that has a name and its not friendship :teehee:

Oh.. I can ask'look for a recipie if you like :naughty:

I don't know :boxed::dunno:

No, it is not :roftl:

Oh.. I can ask'look for a recipie if you like :naughty:

I don't know :boxed::dunno:

No, it is not :roftl:

Ok, just if you want to do so. :thumb_yello:

Me too.

Thats what I told ya.

Oh my.......... Look what I have found while looking for Rosita and Vaida's video:

Hello :biggrin2:

Hello!!! I didnt saw your post before too, sorry!

Ok, just if you want to do so. :thumb_yello:

Me too.

Thats what I told ya.

Oh my.......... Look what I have found while looking for Rosita and Vaida's video:

Hello!!! I didnt saw your post before too, sorry!

:naughty:

Omg :roftl: :roftl: His voice :roftl: But he kinda got the moves good :naughty: Anyway :lmao:

:naughty:

Omg :roftl: :roftl: His voice :roftl: But he kinda got the moves good :naughty: Anyway :lmao:

But the song worths!! :aah: I cant stop laughing! And my sisters didnt even recognised the song (and I played it before showing them the video!!) :aah:

Have you seen the bulgarian woman singing Ken Lee by Mariah Carey?? You must see it! :lmao:

I have to go now (like always) See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

But the song worths!! :aah: I cant stop laughing! And my sisters didnt even recognised the song (and I played it before showing them the video!!) :aah:

Have you seen the bulgarian woman singing Ken Lee by Mariah Carey?? You must see it! :lmao:

I have to go now (like always) See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Actually I didn't even recognised it at the beggining :naughty:

Yeah, I saw it :roftl: :roftl: Me and my friends been singning "Ken leee, toliboo doboo douch youuu.." like all the time :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, see ya! :huglove:

Actually I didn't even recognised it at the beggining :naughty:

Yeah, I saw it :roftl: :roftl: Me and my friends been singning "Ken leee, toliboo doboo douch youuu.." like all the time :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, see ya! :huglove:

Me too. I was wondering what song it was cause it didnt sound even a bit like Billie Jean. The good side is that, at least, the guy knew the lyrics :aah:

I have been like that all day long! Ken Leeeeeeeeeee Tulibu dibu douchooooooooo :roftl:

Look at this one:

Me too. I was wondering what song it was cause it didnt sound even a bit like Billie Jean. The good side is that, at least, the guy knew the lyrics :aah:

I have been like that all day long! Ken Leeeeeeeeeee Tulibu dibu douchooooooooo :roftl:

Look at this one:

Yea, at least that :naughty:

Gotta look for it again :biggrin2::aah:

Loaaading.. My pc is a bit slow. *watching* Oh God, he's awful :aah: But Pierce is laughing :roftl: I beleive I've never seen him laughing :roftl:

Yea, at least that :naughty:

Gotta look for it again :biggrin2::aah:

Loaaading.. My pc is a bit slow. *watching* Oh God, he's awful :aah: But Pierce is laughing :roftl: I beleive I've never seen him laughing :roftl:

:aah:

I have been listening to him for so long! I just cant stop listening to the real MJ.

Hehehehe, that guy was brilliant :teehee:

:aah:

I have been listening to him for so long! I just cant stop listening to the real MJ.

Hehehehe, that guy was brilliant :teehee:

Haha, I guess :roftl: Btw, I saw Billie Jean yesterday on tv :teehee:

He sings so badly, but everybody likes him :roftl: Even Pierce :roftl:

Haha, I guess :roftl: Btw, I saw Billie Jean yesterday on tv :teehee:

He sings so badly, but everybody likes him :roftl: Even Pierce :roftl:

I just saw it, Im watching a 4 min video with all MJ songs. :teehee:

I like him too. He is funny (and asleep, cause he didnt understand a few questions) :aah:

How was your day?

I just saw it, Im watching a 4 min video with all MJ songs. :teehee:

I like him too. He is funny (and asleep, cause he didnt understand a few questions) :aah:

How was your day?

Aha, I was about to say that looked a bit odd :aah:

Damn phone keeps ringing all day long! It's downstairs, so I have to go down to pick it up :sneaky2:

My day was .. eer :naughty: I overslept so I was kinda sleepy all day. Now I feel like I have to clena my room, dunno why :aah:

How was yours?

Aha, I was about to say that looked a bit odd :aah:

Damn phone keeps ringing all day long! It's downstairs, so I have to go down to pick it up :sneaky2:

My day was .. eer :naughty: I overslept so I was kinda sleepy all day. Now I feel like I have to clena my room, dunno why :aah:

How was yours?

:aah::teehee:

Oh, why dont you leave it ringing till it stops?? :teehee:

Oh, lucky you!!! Maybe the room is dirty?? :naughty:

Mine was :sneaky2: I had to wake up early to go to doctor and now my arm hurts a bit. I know, Im a baby chiken, but it hurts. and I was supposed to clean the house and couldnt do it because I was feeling weird. I guess I will have to do it tomorrow or on Sat

Hey everyone...what are we chatting about today:roftl:

Hey! About how some counties got talent :naughty:

How are you?

:aah::teehee:

Oh, why dont you leave it ringing till it stops?? :teehee:

Oh, lucky you!!! Maybe the room is dirty?? :naughty:

Mine was :sneaky2: I had to wake up early to go to doctor and now my arm hurts a bit. I know, Im a baby chiken, but it hurts. and I was supposed to clean the house and couldnt do it because I was feeling weird. I guess I will have to do it tomorrow or on Sat

Well, there might be something important :shocked: My sis always let it ring:roftl:

Well, I don't know, I just feel like I need to clean it :roftl:

Oooh, right, your blood test. How did it go? Hope teh dizziness is for that and it'll go away soon :teehee: