Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Hey! About how some counties got talent :naughty:

How are you?

Well, there might be something important :shocked: My sis always let it ring:roftl:

Well, I don't know, I just feel like I need to clean it :roftl:

Oooh, right, your blood test. How did it go? Hope teh dizziness is for that and it'll go away soon :teehee:

Ohhh I see...I'm really good. A bit tired though, I had to get up early for Student Council this morining...:offtopic:hey guys guess what...

My Birthday is next Tuesday...Isa's is Wednesday...and my party is September 5th and guess where it is...AT THE ZOO :yay:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! About how some counties got talent :naughty:

How are you?

Well, there might be something important :shocked: My sis always let it ring:roftl:

Well, I don't know, I just feel like I need to clean it :roftl:

Oooh, right, your blood test. How did it go? Hope teh dizziness is for that and it'll go away soon :teehee:

Oh, yes, I always forgot that. My grandma loves to answer to the phone and call us when its not important and hung up when it is............

Then, just clean it.

Well, it went. I was starving and wanted 2l of water but couldnt eat anything..... Then, I got the male nurse and he was cute, but I was looking thru the window cause I didnt wanted to look at my arm. He was nice to me because the guy on the next table was crying like a baby and I wasnt doing the same (the other guy was round my age too :blush-anim-cl:)

Ohhh I see...I'm really good. A bit tired though, I had to get up early for Student Council this morining...:offtopic:hey guys guess what...

My Birthday is next Tuesday...Isa's is Wednesday...and my party is September 5th and guess where it is...AT THE ZOO :yay:

Yay for us!!! :yay:

I still dunno what Im gonna do. But I want to go with family to dinner at September's Fair. Just to do something different, maybe after that some cinema.

Didn't knew your bday is close to Isas :naughty: *checked the date in my calendar* In the zoo? That is so cool :naughty: Gotta make a lot of nice pics for us :teehee:

Oh, yes, I always forgot that. My grandma loves to answer to the phone and call us when its not important and hung up when it is............

Then, just clean it.

Well, it went. I was starving and wanted 2l of water but couldnt eat anything..... Then, I got the male nurse and he was cute, but I was looking thru the window cause I didnt wanted to look at my arm. He was nice to me because the guy on the next table was crying like a baby and I wasnt doing the same (the other guy was round my age too :blush-anim-cl:)

:roftl: That reminded my that my sis get 3rd bday card from my grandma today. She always forget she sent it or not :roftl:

Ouch.. I bet it hurt really bad if he was crying :aah: Are you going to have more blood test?

Didn't knew your bday is close to Isas :naughty: *checked the date in my calendar* In the zoo? That is so cool :naughty: Gotta make a lot of nice pics for us :teehee:

:roftl: That reminded my that my sis get 3rd bday card from my grandma today. She always forget she sent it or not :roftl:

Ouch.. I bet it hurt really bad if he was crying :aah: Are you going to have more blood test?

Mine cant even remember I have a b-day. She never tells me anything but, if she sees a cake, she just ask for a piece :naughty: When is your sis b-day?

The truth is that it doesnt hurted that much, that guy was more chiken than me. :aah: By now, nope. Nothing more. But I still have to go to doctor on September and October, so lets cross fingers!

Yay for us!!! :yay:

I still dunno what Im gonna do. But I want to go with family to dinner at September's Fair. Just to do something different, maybe after that some cinema.

Didn't knew your bday is close to Isas :naughty: *checked the date in my calendar* In the zoo? That is so cool Gotta make a lot of nice pics for us :teehee:

Hehehehe...I have a whole birthday week...lol. It starts this Saturday and ends next Saturday at my party. I do something different and fun everyday of my week :naughty: What movie are you gonna see Isa...

And yes the Zoo, lol. Its my favorite place ever heheheheh...I will take lots of pictures:thumb_yello: I you guys and Babs could come...

Mine cant even remember I have a b-day. She never tells me anything but, if she sees a cake, she just ask for a piece :naughty: When is your sis b-day?

The truth is that it doesnt hurted that much, that guy was more chiken than me. :aah: By now, nope. Nothing more. But I still have to go to doctor on September and October, so lets cross fingers!

Oh my :aah: My sis bday WAS on 19th of July :roftl:

Yay for you! :teehee: I'll keep my fingers crossed :teehee:

Hehehehe...I have a whole birthday week...lol. It starts this Saturday and ends next Saturday at my party. I do something different and fun everyday of my week :naughty: What movie are you gonna see Isa...

And yes the Zoo, lol. Its my favorite place ever heheheheh...I will take lots of pictures:thumb_yello: I you guys and Babs could come...

Wow, thats fab!! Have a nice week then! (I guess I will have a week too, but it starts with me home alone this Saturday doing something in MJ's memory :blush-anim-cl:).

Im not sure about the movie. I hate to think about those things too soon, I just think about it at the moment.

I will love to go, you know that, but its impossible, if I go to your party I wont be home for mine :teehee::aah:

@Indre, didnt knew that??? She shares b-day with Brian May!! :mf_lustslow:

And I'll be at school next week :sneaky2:

I'd love to come, cuz I never parted in the zoo :naughty: I bet it's gonna be so awesome :teehee:

I dont know who he is either..lol. I think I do actually but I'm not sure...:teehee:

He is Queen's guitarist :thumb_yello:

I think we know pretty much equally about it :naughty:

So, i have to teach you too?? Cause I dont mind.

You can make a quizz or something to see how huch I know about him :roftl:

There are tons of quizz about him round internet, even on Twitter. If Im able to find any, I will send it to you :thumb_yello:

No I haven't :teehee: Maybe I should cuz I started yawning :roftl:

What ya doing?

Hahahah :roftl:

Nothing. Im falling asleep, so Im just listening to music and if I fall.......... :aah: I will have sweet dreams.

Hahahah :roftl:

Nothing. Im falling asleep, so Im just listening to music and if I fall.......... :aah: I will have sweet dreams.

:naughty:

I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep soon too :aah:

Uuu.. my mums just told me that today's premiere of lithuanian extrasensors battle :roftl: I've been wathing russian version of it, so I wonder whether lithuanian gonna be better :roftl:

:naughty:

I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep soon too :aah:

Uuu.. my mums just told me that today's premiere of lithuanian extrasensors battle :roftl: I've been wathing russian version of it, so I wonder whether lithuanian gonna be better :roftl:

My sisters called me, I have to go and make dinner :sneaky2:

Whats that show about?? Cause I havent heard of it..........

Gotta go, see ya tomorrow! :huglove: