Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Oh, I see :teehee:

It was truly awful one! 4 people died! :shocked:

Btw, I made it to university! From this autumn I'll be living in Klaipeda :wub2: Love the city! And sea! :wub2:

Btw, lookie what I've bought today. It's marine, so I couldn't walk by :wub2:

Going to Klaipeda, looking like sailor :roftl:

2vsjn6o.jpg

REally???? Thats horrible.............

Great!!!!! So............. that means I should write you there???? Now that I already mezmerize your adress XDDD

Aww, love it!!!!! I want one of those, but cant find it round here............

Babs whenever you want sweetheart.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!!!! So............. that means I should write you there???? Now that I already mezmerize your adress XDDD

I know.. Good, it wasn't that horible here, but it was horible on the other side of Lithuania.

I don't know yet.. I'm still here though :naughty:

Really? Well, there were few left here :naughty:

Babs whenever you want sweetheart.

I asked one of the mods and we still need to reach 4000 posts to make a new thread:thumb_yello::wink2:

I know.. Good, it wasn't that horible here, but it was horible on the other side of Lithuania.

I don't know yet.. I'm still here though :naughty:

Really? Well, there were few left here :naughty:

Im glad to hear that. Now the storm seems to be on the north of Spain, Im glad Im not even close, but Im affraid about what it will do............

You should let me know when you know. Btw, I think I should reply the letter..............

Wish I could go there.....................

I asked one of the mods and we still need to reach 4000 posts to make a new thread:thumb_yello::wink2:

Well, we can try to start with the topic thingie here if you want.

Im glad to hear that. Now the storm seems to be on the north of Spain, Im glad Im not even close, but Im affraid about what it will do............

You should let me know when you know. Btw, I think I should reply the letter..............

What's will all the storms? 2012 is coming earlier? :boxed:

Yeah, I definitely let you know. And yeah, looking forward to the letter :teehee:

Me too.. xx

Well, we can try to start with the topic thingie here if you want.

I think we can just leave it to the next thread:naughty::wink2: need to post more often here so we can close this one:naughty:

What's will all the storms? 2012 is coming earlier? :boxed:

Yeah, I definitely let you know. And yeah, looking forward to the letter :teehee:

Me too.. xx

I dont believe in 2012, Marty McFly went to 2015, so............ :aah:

Thanks!!! Ok, will try to send it by this week or next Monday :wink2:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :huglove: Im dying to get a job and have some money to go there and Latvia and met ya and Babs.

I think we can just leave it to the next thread:naughty::wink2: need to post more often here so we can close this one:naughty:

Ok hun!!!

Btw, how was your day????

Awwwwwwwwwwww :huglove: Im dying to get a job and have some money to go there and Latvia and met ya and Babs.

Ok hun!!!

Btw, how was your day????

You can come and work here :huglove: Though latvians already are without a jobs:aah:

It is ok.. had a fight with my dad, but doesnt want to talk about it now:aah:

Otherwise, just worked in a garden and helped my mom :thumb_yello:

You can come and work here :huglove: Though latvians already are without a jobs:aah:

It is ok.. had a fight with my dad, but doesnt want to talk about it now:aah:

Otherwise, just worked in a garden and helped my mom :thumb_yello:

Yap, but need a job first to get the money to pay the plane :aah:

Oh, hope there wasnt something really serious.........

What did you do on the garden (Im courious, as I dont have a graden)???

I bought a magazine and got sunglasses. Will try to find the time to upload some pics from my camera and.............. no cinema, as its kinda storming.

Yap, but need a job first to get the money to pay the plane :aah:

Oh, hope there wasnt something really serious.........

What did you do on the garden (Im courious, as I dont have a graden)???

I bought a magazine and got sunglasses. Will try to find the time to upload some pics from my camera and.............. no cinema, as its kinda storming.

Yeah:aah: hey, what's about your school, btw??:blink:

It kinda was, but I try to do not take him in my head:aah:

Just weed the flowers,you know.. :wink2:

Wow, that's great. What magazine was it? :) Want to see the glasses! :biggrin2:

I don't believe it either, but it's sorta like insode joke around here - when a huge storm goes by everyone goes "2010 and Nibiru is heeeereee!" :roftl:

Ok hun, don't worry :wink2:

Been to the uni today. The staff looks really young, sweet and understandable. And the building itself looks really tiny, but cute and modern :wub2:

Oh, I wish to see you and Babs so badly :teehee: After meeting real MFCers at the gig I can't stop thinking that MFCers are actually the best people on earth :teehee::wub2:

I don't believe it either, but it's sorta like insode joke around here - when a huge storm goes by everyone goes "2010 and Nibiru is heeeereee!" :roftl:

Been to the uni today. The staff looks really young, sweet and understandable. And the building itself looks really tiny, but cute and modern :wub2:

Oh, I wish to see you and Babs so badly :teehee: After meeting real MFCers at the gig I can't stop thinking that MFCers are actually the best people on earth :teehee::wub2:

Those are my thoughts after meeting some of the MFCers:wub2:

Cant wait to meet you and Isa, that will be epic:wub2::biggrin2:

it is:wub2: how are you today,btw?:wink2:

EEEEEPIIIIIC :biggrin2:

:wub2:

I'm ok, thanks. Went to the uni today, to fill in with some papers and stuff, felt a bit bad in a car because of the heat and leak of sleep, but I'm fine now. Going to bed soon, cuz feeling tired and sleepy :teehee:

How are you?

Yeah:aah hey, what's about your school, btw??:blink

It kinda was, but I try to do not take him in my head:aah

Just weed the flowers,you know.. :wink2

Wow, that's great. What magazine was it? :) Want to see the glasses! :biggrin2:

Well, Im on vacation, and can do my practises whenever I want in the case I got a job ;) But everything is ok not counting that I really wanted to do practises abroad and teacher are looking for issues everywhere to not work a bit more............

Aw, sorry to hear that :huglove: Hope you will solve it soon.

Oh, yeah!

It was Lectures (or something like that). Will try to take a pic and send it to ya, Im sooooooooooo lazy lately.

I don't believe it either, but it's sorta like insode joke around here - when a huge storm goes by everyone goes "2010 and Nibiru is heeeereee!" :roftl

Whats Nibiru??? XDDD Everytime people round me says something about 2012 I told them the Marty McFly thing XDDD

Really??? Im glad to hear that. Also glad to know everything seems to be solve (or half solve) ;)

Me, you and Babs are the best people on Earth for sure :mf_rosetinted: Can you imagine the day we finally met???

Whats Nibiru??? XDDD Everytime people round me says something about 2012 I told them the Marty McFly thing XDDD

Really??? Im glad to hear that. Also glad to know everything seems to be solve (or half solve) ;)

Me, you and Babs are the best people on Earth for sure :mf_rosetinted: Can you imagine the day we finally met???

Nibiru? Well, it's a planet that's coming towards earth. And while it's coming all the bad things are hapenning on earth - storms, volcanoes, earthquakes and stuffs like that. Dunno how much true is on it tho :naughty:

Aparantly everything seems to be solved. For now atleast.

Actually, I can't imagine that :roftl: We're too epic :roftl:

Nibiru? Well, it's a planet that's coming towards earth. And while it's coming all the bad things are hapenning on earth - storms, volcanoes, earthquakes and stuffs like that. Dunno how much true is on it tho :naughty:

Aparantly everything seems to be solved. For now atleast.

Actually, I can't imagine that :roftl: We're too epic :roftl:

Havent heard that story ever XDDD

Im glad to know that :wink2:

Wow! We're cool :mf_rosetinted: The day we finally met, we will have the cameras recording so we can remember it for ever. :teehee:

Havent heard that story ever XDDD

Im glad to know that :wink2:

Wow! We're cool :mf_rosetinted: The day we finally met, we will have the cameras recording so we can remember it for ever. :teehee:

Really? I thought everyone knows that :roftl::roftl:

:wink2:

Oh yeah, definitely :wub2: So, when ya are coming over here? :das:

:wub2:

I'm ok, thanks. Went to the uni today, to fill in with some papers and stuff, felt a bit bad in a car because of the heat and leak of sleep, but I'm fine now. Going to bed soon, cuz feeling tired and sleepy :teehee:

How are you?

Oh,know the feeling when going to do all the papers for the uni.. it was a sad time for me.. too many changes:aah:

Im fine,thanks! Tired though.. had a long day at work.

Btw, what was your city called? wasnt it Plunge or something?

Well, Im on vacation, and can do my practises whenever I want in the case I got a job ;) But everything is ok not counting that I really wanted to do practises abroad and teacher are looking for issues everywhere to not work a bit more............

Aw, sorry to hear that :huglove: Hope you will solve it soon.

Oh, yeah!

It was Lectures (or something like that). Will try to take a pic and send it to ya, Im sooooooooooo lazy lately.

Oh,I see:wink2: Btw.. on what area your are looking for this job?:wink2:

I think I'll be fine. otherwise Im just leaving family when couldnt take it anymore:boxed: that's my plan to not going nuts:thumb_yello:

WE'RE THE ASS KICKING TRIO :mf_rosetinted:

Oh,know the feeling when going to do all the papers for the uni.. it was a sad time for me.. too many changes:aah:

Yeah... Changes.. Somehow, I'm looking very positive at it.

It's so hot in here :shocked: Gosh.. ://

Aha, it is Plunge.

Damn right :mf_rosetinted:

Really? I thought everyone knows that :roftl::roftl

:wink2:

Oh yeah, definitely :wub2: So, when ya are coming over here? :das:

Not me, baby!!! :aah:

Wish I could say tomorrow (well, on Sunday, tomorrow its my dad's b-day). Maybe next year??? If Im lucky enought to get a job............

Oh,I see:wink2: Btw.. on what area your are looking for this job?:wink2:

I think I'll be fine. otherwise Im just leaving family when couldnt take it anymore:boxed: that's my plan to not going nuts:thumb_yello:

Ireland. As I cant speak french, and cant get it on Latvia nor Lithuania.............

Thats a great plan. Hope till that happens, you wont have too many problems at home ;)

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Not me, baby!!! :aah:

Wish I could say tomorrow (well, on Sunday, tomorrow its my dad's b-day). Maybe next year??? If Im lucky enought to get a job............

Well, now you do :teehee:

Happy bday to your dad! :wink2: Hope you guys have fun :wink2:

I'm sure you'll be ok with your job :wub2: Everything is gonna be ok :wub2:

Not me, baby!!!

Ireland. As I cant speak french, and cant get it on Latvia nor Lithuania.............

Thats a great plan. Hope till that happens, you wont have too many problems at home

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Hey :bye:

Oh.. but good luck with that ;]

How are you today?

But I was too late at the work (because of the Mika gig, though:naughty:) I think I still will try to get there. They are going to shopping, how's weird is that:boxed:

Yeah... Changes.. Somehow, I'm looking very positive at it.

It's so hot in here :shocked: Gosh.. ://

Aha, it is Plunge.

Damn right ::

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:

I had an opportunity to go to your city on the 24th with my job collegues, for free:shocked:

It's really hot also here, gosh.