Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm:boxed:

I'm sure that they dont mean it.. Well what's about your sisters?? I dont believe that they dont like your company.. :blink:

My parents maybe, but my friedns do. I mean. to call a relationship friendship, both sides have to show affect. But my friends havent call me in months........... And when I call them, they are always busy, even in vacation.........

Well, my sisters spend sometime with me always, but its more because they dont have anything better to do. Most of the time we are in the same room and they dont talk to me :boxed:

Even more that I thought :blink: MFC was the first place I visited when I get my inet back :roftl:

It happens the same to me.

My parents maybe, but my friedns do. I mean. to call a relationship friendship, both sides have to show affect. But my friends havent call me in months........... And when I call them, they are always busy, even in vacation.........

Well, my sisters spend sometime with me always, but its more because they dont have anything better to do. Most of the time we are in the same room and they dont talk to me :boxed:

It happens the same to me.

awww.. :huglove: well they are fools coz they dont know what are they losing :sneaky2::aah: Dont worry, we are with you!:biggrin2:

Well, remember that week that I didnt came cause need some time for myself??? Since a few weeks before that, I have beeen feeling like everybody runs away from me. Im talking about my family and "real life" friends. They never wanna talk to me, nor listen to my problems, not even to spent a minute in my company. But it all ends up like its me the one who regrets their company. Its pretty weird cause I started to feel like I dont like any company but, at the same time, I hate being alone...........

:huglove:

Somehow I beleive I understand you.. Sometimes I feel like my family avoids my, that they don't have anything to talk to me with, but they are my family, they love me only for that that I am :thumb_yello: And about real friends.. Surprise them! You know what my friend did? She didn't asked us permision or smth else and ordered a bouling path for 3 hours. And she didn't want to heard "Oh, sorry, I can't go..", so I'm going tomorow :aah:

My sisted does the same :boxed: We go to the city together and somethimes she doesn't even bother to say a word to me :boxed:

Man, I'm sooo slow today to answer here :blink:

I wonder why my first place is frype.com :boxed::naughty:

Haven't been there for ages :roftl::roftl:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! IM WATCHING "WE ARE GOLDEN" VIDEO!! AND MIKA IN HIS UNDERWEAR:shocked::mf_lustslow::D:D:D:D

EDIT

It's the unreal one.. damn!!!

Whaaaat? :blink::roftl:

awww.. :huglove well they are fools coz they dont know what are they losing sneaky2::aah Dont worry, we are with you!:biggrin2:

Thanks!! :huglove::wub2:

:huglove:

Somehow I beleive I understand you.. Sometimes I feel like my family avoids my, that they don't have anything to talk to me with, but they are my family, they love me only for that that I am :thumb_yello: And about real friends.. Surprise them! You know what my friend did? She didn't asked us permision or smth else and ordered a bouling path for 3 hours. And she didn't want to heard "Oh, sorry, I can't go..", so I'm going tomorow :aah:

I can say that I have tried that so many times that I just surrender. The first time I did that, everyone went there with their boy/girlfriends.......... And that wasnt my idea......... Since then, they are not going cause I want that to be a "just for friends" thing and it seems that cant go anywhere without boy/girlfriends.........

My sisted does the same :boxed: We go to the city together and somethimes she doesn't even bother to say a word to me :boxed:

Man, I'm sooo slow today to answer here :blink:

Im really slow too.

Yeeeaahh!! Im not sure its the real one,but I guess it is.. :mf_lustslow: He is sooo almost naked:teehee:

Copy this link in your media player-http://del.interoute.com/?id=b124759f-e553-4e5c-8f92-9ecf475cbb68&delivery=stream

Me needs to watch that :teehee:

Thanks!! :huglove::wub2:

I can say that I have tried that so many times that I just surrender. The first time I did that, everyone went there with their boy/girlfriends.......... And that wasnt my idea......... Since then, they are not going cause I want that to be a "just for friends" thing and it seems that cant go anywhere without boy/girlfriends.........

Im really slow too.

Me needs to watch that :teehee:

ITS AWESOME!!!!:wub2:

no.. this is the first place ever!! Go and see its thread.. people are going crazy:roftl:

Oh, I can see it! That def the REAL one :wub2:

Oh, that's shame.. :sad:

ITS AWESOME!!!!:wub2:

Im sure it is......... But I cant watch it!!!

no.. this is the first place ever!! Go and see its thread.. people are going crazy:roftl:

Post a link, please!!

Oh, I can see it! That def the REAL one :wub2:

Oh, that's shame.. :sad:

Dont worry. Now I can really tell who are my friends.

Did you watch it? :wub2:

Honey, your sig is making me smile always. Right now Im feeling like collectioning everything I can about him.

Did you watch it? :wub2:

A bit, but then my WMP got stuck :blink:

Anyway, I like that pic :biggrin2:

mikavisd.jpg

Yeah. I guess that's good. I had a friends like that, but now I'm surrounded by people that I like and that like me :naughty: No more two-faces people!

mikavisd.jpg

Yeah. I guess that's good. I had a friends like that, but now I'm surrounded by people that I like and that like me :naughty: No more two-faces people!

I looove that video!:biggrin2:

Im sure it is......... But I cant watch it!!!

Post a link, please!!

Honey, your sig is making me smile always. Right now Im feeling like collectioning everything I can about him.

My sig with MJ? :wub2:

mikavisd.jpg

Oh my......... that pic!!! :drool: :drool:

I menage myself to find a few of those friends, but its hard since they dont live on the same city, and some, live even on another country (like you, and Babs, Meka and Kary)

Edit: Yes, that one Babs :wub2:

I menage myself to find a few of those friends, but its hard since they dont live on the same city, and some, live even on another country (like you, and Babs, Meka and Kary)

awww :huglove:

I MISS KARY SOOO MUCH :tears:

I looove that video!:biggrin2:

I want to see full of it :tears:

Edit: Yes, that one Babs :wub2:

I know.. it's a pity.. :huh: But we'll meet one day, right? :naughty:

I want to see full of it :tears:

I know.. it's a pity.. :huh: But we'll meet one day, right? :naughty:

I hope so :biggrin2: And I have the feeling we will do.

Btw, I forgot to give you my sisters messages for you: Soni says Hi! to you; Cris says Hi! to your sister, and they both said that you look really serious in your pics and that you should smile a bit more, like miniIndre (your sis) does :teehee: cause then you will seem to be nicer.

I hope so :biggrin2: And I have the feeling we will do.

Btw, I forgot to give you my sisters messages for you: Soni says Hi! to you; Cris says Hi! to your sister, and they both said that you look really serious in your pics and that you should smile a bit more, like miniIndre (your sis) does :teehee: cause then you will seem to be nicer.

I have that feelign too :biggrin2:

My sis sits rigth next to me and we both laughing now :roftl: She was like "Where did they see me? :blink:" :roftl::roftl: