Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't say he'd perform there, did he?:naughty:

He might just be going there with his festival loving entourage to have a great time.:biggrin2:

yeh bet he'll be there to see Alcazar :lmfao:But so will I, so no problem for me unless I'm stuck behind him at the gig :sneaky2:

Me and 3 other girlz from here are going to meet up (and hunt Mika down if we can...)

Any wanna join?

Not planning to hunt anyone, but I wouldn't mind hunting down some icecream in the company of nice MFCers :mf_rosetinted:

Not planning to hunt anyone, but I wouldn't mind hunting down some icecream in the company of nice MFCers :mf_rosetinted:

:)

Ive already planed to hunt down a beer :teehee::biggrin2:

But what time do you think you'll be there? Me and 2 of em are going to meet up in a train at.... early....

:)

Ive already planed to hunt down a beer :teehee::biggrin2:

But what time do you think you'll be there? Me and 2 of em are going to meet up in a train at.... early....

dunno... guess i'll get a train half past earlier then :naughty:

:shocked:

Im going alone... dont want my fam. with me. Im thinkin about being there around 10 am. Then i have to leave Slagelse around 8.... have to change train on Hovedbanegården!!!!!!! And GOD its cheap to go to Malmo :shocked:

Don't mind having my family with me, I've already had my fangurl moment :fangurl: Might go alone though, depends on how many MFCers are gonna turn up :teehee:

Ok!!! Same here (only a few hours away) will only take 2 hours time to get there from where i live in Denmark!!!

But i think we all have to come up with what time and place... soon... we only have 1 weeks time...:shocked:

:lmfao: I think we can manage to figure it out within a week, if all else fails I'm sure we'll be somewhere around the stage at the time Mika goes on :mf_rosetinted:

Blackpool and Bestival are conformed and on the calendar, how about this one?

Where are all the mods?:wink2:

Please!:biggrin2:

You might wanna PM one of the mods, they probably don't read all our random chatter here :naughty: