• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"14.15 Western Unions Smaktest

Utmana dina smaklökar och du kan vinna backstagepass"

14.15 Western Unions's taste test

challenge your taste buds and you could win a backstagepass.

"14.15 Western Unions Smaktest

Utmana dina smaklökar och du kan vinna backstagepass"

14.15 Western Unions's taste test

challenge your taste buds and you could win a backstagepass.

hhhmmmm... would be better if it said in what area. But i guess its some drink/food thingy

Btw. I'm bringin a CD-player along with me maybe so we can sing while we're waiting for the thing to start :aah: so everybody will get scared and let us stand in the front :) well afraid of me atleast :mf_rosetinted:

Btw. I'm bringin a CD-player along with me maybe so we can sing while we're waiting for the thing to start :aah: so everybody will get scared and let us stand in the front :) well afraid of me atleast :mf_rosetinted:

yaaaaaaaaay! :pbjt:

And some Mika with ya too so we can sing that out loud?

I'll be there around 10/10:30 i think.... Have to find way from the station to the scene...

Will prob. get there with a few girls from over here cos we will meet up on Hovedbanegården at 9

Looking forward meeting you. :thumb_yello:

Its maybe a lil late to make....?

I think we could paint a sign or something when we are there. I mean It starts at 4? So we could maybe bring some coulor pens, glitter and whatever and make something that shows that we're from the mfc:naughty:

What do u think?

I think we could paint a sign or something when we are there. I mean It starts at 4? So we could maybe bring some coulor pens, glitter and whatever and make something that shows that we're from the mfc:naughty:

What do u think?

We could. But who'll bring some that we can do it on and all that stuff? I cant.... cant afford atm.

We could. But who'll bring some that we can do it on and all that stuff? I cant.... cant afford atm.

Well I can't afford it eihter.. I was thinking we could bring stuff we had at home I Will bring some stuff and we can see then if we can do anything with it :wink2: