MIKA on Dixie's Real breakfast show Friday

buttonslovesu

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god arent u knackered ... i know i am & im just up , i need to stop these late nite as the kid go back to school on monday :clap:

Yes, but only because I was up early this morning recording the other Mika interview :lol3:

Friggin' Mika. Bad for my health :wags_finger:

But on a usual day, I would be wide awake :naughty:

Ooh yay for you :yay:

Oh my god, I totally remember watching the music video for this in my room when I was little. My childhood memories are sh*t. :lol3:

the first music video i had was scritti politti`s

i had a friend phoning me up yesterday that ive not seen since the schools broke up for the summer hols & she had been telling me how sh*t the last 6 weeks have been for her ! she told me she was thinking about mika , after she finished i told her about me chatting to vince from frankmusik & my meeting with mika @ clyde 1 .... god i put her in an even more of a downer :shocked: im bad !

i had a friend phoning me up yesterday that ive not seen since the schools broke up for the summer hols & she had been telling me how sh*t the last 6 weeks have been for her ! she told me she was thinking about mika , after she finished i told her about me chatting to vince from frankmusik & my meeting with mika @ clyde 1 .... god i put her in an even more of a downer :shocked:

Aw, well you didn't mean to :huglove:

Just send her some pictures and all is forgiven :biggrin2:

Aw, well you didn't mean to :huglove:

Just send her some pictures and all is forgiven :biggrin2:

i`ll be seeing her on monday so she can see the pictures then but in a way that like rubbing it right in her face :teehee:

i`ll be seeing her on monday so she can see the pictures then but in a way that like rubbing it right in her face :teehee:

No, I mean just show her pictures of Mika smiling or something, and she'll forget about all her troubles :wink2: