‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

what the frick is he doing?! :roftl::roftl::roftl: (where are these from? :boxed: )

the first is lovely, the second to last is so- god! I hope the paparazzi wont catch us...

Im still in shock! :roftl:

From that thingie he tweeted about last night :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunk,I'd say :D

ditto!!!!!:naughty:

what the frick is he doing?! :roftl::roftl::roftl: (where are these from? :boxed: )

the first is lovely, the second to last is so- god! I hope the paparazzi wont catch us...

Im still in shock! :roftl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1211665/Peaches-Geldof-Mika-let-hair-drag-queen-ball-party.html

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19601

and more from another site i just uploaded

mrpaparazzi.jpg

Mika.jpg

2s1rr84.jpg

mrpaparazzi-3.jpg

:lmfao:

Edited by Dark Angel

good evening ladies!!! :bye:

sorry for not coming here in these last days, but i wasn't in the right mood.. sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

i followed just twitter and the news section to stay in contact with the mikaworld :naughty:

how are you? :wub2:

i'm a little depressed today, and i don't know if i'm loving him for what he does or if i'm slightly hating him.. naaaa, i LOVE him!!!!! and i'm happy for who is there and for who will be there at this special gig he's planning!!!

for me, i just wish i lived in london OR that flights were cheaper!!!! :aah::sneaky2:

so stop, blabbing!!!! is this the right place to have some fun while THEY're having fun somewhere else????? :biggrin2::teehee:

forgot to say THANKYOU for all those wonderful pics and screencaps you posted!!!!! :stretcher:

:huglove:

hi bienie!! :pinkbow:

is it for what i wrote? :tears: or for the party thing? :tears: or for the special gig? :tears: or for how gorgeous is he in the vlog? :tears:

:crybaby:

I don't know :boxed:

It's mainly because I have to go to work in about 15 minutes :boxed:

But also a little part because of those pictures from last night I think .. The first ones were ok, were funny .. But those other ones? I thought he would never appear on those kind of websites, with pictures like that, but now it has happened .. I hope it's the last time, but I'm afraid it isn't .. And that makes me sad :boxed:

(nobody probably has a clue what I'm talking about :roftl: but I can't seem to say it in another way .. sorry..)

But also a little part because of those pictures from last night I think .. The first ones were ok, were funny .. But those other ones? I thought he would never appear on those kind of websites, with pictures like that, but now it has happened .. I hope it's the last time, but I'm afraid it isn't .. And that makes me sad :boxed:

(nobody probably has a clue what I'm talking about :roftl: but I can't seem to say it in another way .. sorry..)

no no- i do...

I liked the first ones- gave me a nice giggle, these ones just give me a weird feeling in the stomach- Im afraid not the good kind... I dont even know how to describe it... :boxed:

i know what you mean.. and i know also that pics like those can make sad some people, a friend of mine hated him for weeks after the pics at jodie harsh birthday or wherever it was!! :teehee:

you're right, probably it won't be the last time of him with such characters.. but he seems to enjoy.. :dunno:

one certain thing is that he's over excited lately, he says and does strange things imo, and that's part of the reason i wasn't here.. :blush-anim-cl:

i'm sorry you have to work!!! :huh:

You know .. it's not so much these pictures themselves .. We know where he was & the context .. that's not the problem .. That disturbing-one is just a wrong taken pic (just when he blinked) ... But just imagine if people take that pic and get it out of the context .. It's so not good for Mika :boxed: And that worries me/makes me sad :blush-anim-cl:

Oh- hey violet- silly me didnt notice your post...

Yo!

:bye :

howsit going (apart from the icky we are all feeling...)?

hi inbar!!! :bye: no worries!! :wink2:

i'm feeling better finally, after a when i was totally apathetic and upset for some reasons :sneaky2::teehee:

after a nice week end i was feeling happy today, but mika made what he made and i don't def want to be sad/depressed/apathetic or angry again!!! :aah:

i just want to have fun!!! :punk:

and what about you??? :pinkbow

You know .. it's not so much these pictures themselves .. We know where he was & the context .. that's not the problem .. That disturbing-one is just a wrong taken pic (just when he blinked) ... But just imagine if people take that pic and get it out of the context .. It's so not good for Mika :boxed : And that worries me/makes me sad :blush-anim-cl :

you're right.. we can understand cuz we follow him carefully, but 'normal' peoples aren't that kind with opinions... :mf_rosetinted:

So he is there now (pub thingy) :tears: God i wish i could be there...

don't tell!! i don't even have the courage to open teh thread.... :aah::huh:

So he is there now (pub thingy) :tears God i wish i could be there...

same here :tears:

Ah well, I hope they have fun .. I'm going to work now :sneaky2

bye:

bye luvo- dont get to pissed at work

:huglove:

hi inbar!!! :bye: no worries!! :wink2:

i'm feeling better finally' date=' after a when i was totally apathetic and upset for some reasons :sneaky2::teehee

after a nice week end i was feeling happy today, but mika made what he made and i don't def want to be sad/depressed/apathetic or angry again!!! :aah:

i just want to have fun!!! :punk:

and what about you??? :pinkbow

[/quote']

Im fine i guess- this party thing, the gig on friday, and to top it off 2 projects due tommorow and I dont give a damm... you know- life :roftl::roftl:

me wants to party tooooo! :punk: anyone feel like joining? :punk: