‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you expect? ive lived in the Uk and been there so many times :naughty: Would love to share a beer or 20 with meeks :naughty:

I ment you like beer in general- dangerously! :roftl:

ooh i wouldnt mind that myself... how can you say no to a free beer with meeks... not to mention twenty (i bet hell be taking his shirt off- damm! :sneaky2: )

I ment you like beer in general- dangerously! :roftl:

ooh i wouldnt mind that myself... how can you say no to a free beer with meeks... not to mention twenty (i bet hell be taking his shirt off- damm! :sneaky2: )

yeah i do..... and many other drinks and cocktails.

Well if the persn doesnt like beer...

ohhh God.... you just made me wanna share a few drinks with him more now :drool:

no no- i do...

I liked the first ones- gave me a nice giggle, these ones just give me a weird feeling in the stomach- Im afraid not the good kind... I dont even know how to describe it... :boxed:

I understand too... I just laughed at first ones But then I go worried...maybe not worried, i dont know how to describe it too...:(

yeah i do..... and many other drinks and cocktails.

Well if the persn doesnt like beer...

ohhh God.... you just made me wanna share a few drinks with him more now :drool:

I know Im not Meeks but I'm too sober for thinking how much I'm lost in his eyes...:( So I can drink a beer with you via this thread

I know Im not Meeks but I'm too sober for thinking how much I'm lost in his eyes...:( So I can drink a beer with you via this thread

Drinks on me. I have enough. a few cold ones, and 3 bottles of wine....

:cheers:

Im lost a lot too in his eyes. But most the naught look in his eyes thingy. But they are so beautiful. So... so.... just some you can look in for a long time...

observer4copy-1.jpg

12jy01.jpg

31vf81.jpg

fileCA37FPTE.jpg

6a00d8341ca4b653ef010535b534b4970c-.jpg

63907_Mika_-_2008_GRAMMY_Awardscele.jpg

fixed3.jpg

Photo_-_Mika_-_7-09.jpg

1_118_58_detail2.jpg