Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Toronto! Let's generate more Mika buzz, shall we? Besides, "We Are Golden", they know that "Blame It on The Girls" exists!

http://www.chumfm.com/Music/Charts/ChartSearch.aspx?sstr=blame%20it%20on%20the%20girls&type=1&chartid=1

You have to register as a CHUM member to vote.:blush-anim-cl:

Voted! :D

I never would've guessed CHUM would know about 'Blame It On The Girls'. :teehee:

Awww, Christine, Suzy & CMF - I can't believe it's been more than a year and a half since I met you at the last Toronto gig! So much has happened since then, been to so many other (non-mika) concerts with you guys... can't wait to share this with you guys again without having to travel anywhere for it - our own turf! Sara - I met you that same night too! Aw, wish you could be here in October too. I CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Awww, Christine, Suzy & CMF - I can't believe it's been more than a year and a half since I met you at the last Toronto gig! So much has happened since then, been to so many other (non-mika) concerts with you guys... can't wait to share this with you guys again without having to travel anywhere for it - our own turf! Sara - I met you that same night too! Aw, wish you could be here in October too. I CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I cant wait to meet you zoots!

Oh yeah....

I didn't even know you then! And besides Mika, "Thanks" to Creature, The Cure, Adele, Katy, Lily, and Adele again - we've gotten to know each other even more. :biggrin2:

But this time, we can actually experience MIKA together at a gig - for the FIRST time really! :clap:

MIKA WAS ALL OVER MTV THE OTHR DAYY..

and they remixed "We Are Golden" as an opening to MTVLive :aah:

i was literally lke :roftl::woot_jump::roftl:

Awesome! :biggrin2:

And "yay!" you're coming! Don't tell my kids just yet - haven't decided if I want to drag them in the middle of nowhere with no toilets. :teehee: Is anyone else in your family (besides your sisters) coming too (ie. Uncles, mom)?

Oh yeah....

I didn't even know you then! And besides Mika, "Thanks" to Creature, The Cure, Adele, Katy, Lily, and Adele again - we've gotten to know each other even more. :biggrin2:

But this time, we can actually experience MIKA together at a gig - for the FIRST time really! :clap:

:punk::clap::clap::clap:

It does indeed!

I broke down to my mom, It started off all happy then "I GOT TO CHECK OF YES, MOMMY. :crybaby:"

she was so confused, :teehee:

:naughty:So happy for you. There's nothing like the first MIKA gig. . :thumb_yello:

Awesome! :biggrin2:

And "yay!" you're coming! Don't tell my kids just yet - haven't decided if I want to drag them in the middle of nowhere with no toilets. :teehee: Is anyone else in your family (besides your sisters) coming too (ie. Uncles, mom)?

=) it's going to be me and my two sisters, my mom [and her boyfriend(maybe)] and my mom's friend from work and his boyfriend.. sooo 7 people!! :thumb_yello:

Oh! and what are we to do before the concert???

the sound academy isn't tht close to the shops and stores downtown...

maybe we can do "go karts" and spend some time at Cherry Beach?!

maybe a visit to T&T for some snacks :aah:

Edited by MikaLuva93

I read the comments (on MySpace) and I like Christine's suggestion of: "The Canadian branch of your fanclub is busy making poutine dinner plans and your presence is requested on the evening of October 12 and/or 13th..." :das:

Not like we have anything planned yet..?