Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While watching the new vids of Mika, I had an idea :teehee: He seems to like big bold belts... we should buy him a "ceinture fléchée" !

180px-Ceinture-fl%C3%A9ch%C3%A9e-ftl.jpg

I think the handmade ones are quite expensive tho... Maybe a woven one is more affordable :dunno:

I think a ceinture flêchée is a great idea!!! I'm in that's for sure... if it's not too expensive though...

They're 135$ and they have a few colours. But it said that we can special order directly from the maker. The cashier wasn't able to give me infos but I can always call the manager's boutique if we're interested.

that's quite expensive... well it depends how many of us are chipping in...

So are we looking for some meeting of any king before the show? Like eating together or smth? When are you planning to arrive in Montreal Suzy/Christine?

I'm in!!

on pourrait emprunter celle du bonhomme carnaval :fisch:

hehe

LOLLLL

we'll have to give Mana a crash course in french :naughty:

:groupwave:

yess!! and Suzy and Christine as well!

So, where am I going to find good poutine near this venue...? :teehee::roftl:

:shocked: are you kidding me?????????????????

OH

MY

FREAKIN'

GAWD

Mana you're really coming?!?!

I knew we would somehow convince you lol!!!

we'll have to give Mana a crash course in french :naughty:

:groupwave:

Montreal, here I come!

Yeah, I had Christine buy me the ticket the day of - but it was all depending on finding a flight that wouldn't cost as much as a flight to London. :teehee:

Which I found, and booked today. :biggrin2:

I would love a crash course in French. So far, my one fall back sentence is "mon Français est un pamplemousse". :pinkbow:

Montreal, here I come!

Yeah, I had Christine buy me the ticket the day of - but it was all depending on finding a flight that wouldn't cost as much as a flight to London. :teehee:

Which I found, and booked today. :biggrin2:

I would love a crash course in French. So far, my one fall back sentence is "mon Français est un pamplemousse". :pinkbow:

My French is a grapefruit.... :roftl:

Better than ST's Je suis un cochon!

hi!

My name is Nimbe from Mexico :thumb_yello:

But right now I live in Canada near to Montreal…and my French sucks right now XD

So this is my first time in a Mika concert (he has never been in Mx)

I hope I can meet you all (:

hi!

But right now I live in Canada near to Montreal…and my French sucks right now XD

For sure! Come find us, we should have the MFC flag. :yay:

hi!

:bye: welcome to mfc! i'm glad you'll get to see mika while you are here.

are you here for school? or work?

we shouldn't be to hard to find! :biggrin2:

oh i hope so! i'd love to sign it! :wub2:

hi!

:bye: Welcome to Québec :biggrin2: We should be easy to find: the most heterogenous and excited group you'll find :naughty:

:boing: That would be so cool! It's first time in Montreal!!!

:bye: welcome to mfc! i'm glad you'll get to see mika while you are here.

are you here for school? or work?

I'm curious too :wink2:

:bye: Welcome to Québec :biggrin2: We should be easy to find: the most heterogenous and excited group you'll find :naughty:

Thank you all!

It’s going to be pleasure see you there

I'm curious too :wink2:

I am here right now for vacation and later I'll study French, it's seems that the 4 years that I spend in Mx studying it wasn’t enough!

xnim

So are we looking for some meeting of any king before the show? Like eating together or smth?

Can I come too?? Pretty please? ;)

Hey does someone knows when we'll know what seats we are in?

Je vais venir au concert avec une de mes amies, mais une nouvelle personne s'est rajoutée aujourd'hui.... j'ai une micro-crevette dans le bedon :D Personne le sait à part mon chum, mes parents et une de mes amies... ;)

Je vais venir au concert avec une de mes amies, mais une nouvelle personne s'est rajoutée aujourd'hui.... j'ai une micro-crevette dans le bedon :D Personne le sait à part mon chum, mes parents et une de mes amies... ;)

:shocked: et tu penses qu'il va etre fan de mika aussi?

felicitations! :huglove:

hi!

Welcome!! Yes come and meet us, we should be easy to find!

The flag's gonna come here? woooot!! not much space left on it to sign though...

Well they said we would know a week after we bought the tix but personnaly I didn't believe that hehe...

Wow FÉLICITATIONS!!!

Just woke up from a dream that my ticket to this gig showed my seat was "7C." :blink::dunno:

Don't worry I'm sure your seat's gonna be better than that!

hi!

Oops. Forgot to welcome you!

WELCOME! :biggrin2:

that's a horrible seat, considering that seats start at AA!

and my number is after yours! :blink:

suzy... i don't like your dream at all :no:

it's only a dream!!! I'm confident that we're gonna have good seats :biggrin2:

Yeah....my dream didn't really make me worried. I actually sent an email to Sandbags shortly after we all bought our presales and gave them a "friendly suggestion" that they should always start every row from the centre, rather than the end of the row. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow! Félicitations!! :huglove:

On te tient au courrant pour le resto! Le St-Hubert juste en face semble faire du sens...

Pour les sièges on attend toujours....:dunno:

Just woke up from a dream that my ticket to this gig showed my seat was "7C." :blink::dunno:

:shocked: nah.... It's just a bad dream :wink2:

Yeah....my dream didn't really make me worried. I actually sent an email to Sandbags shortly after we all bought our presales and gave them a "friendly suggestion" that they should always start every row from the centre, rather than the end of the row. :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: I prefer being a row back than at the far end on the side!

Merci les filles :)

:shocked: et tu penses qu'il va etre fan de mika aussi?

felicitations! :huglove:

Si elle (il?) est comme ma fille, oui! :) Ma cocotte de 3 ans et demi l'appelle "le chanteur drôle à maman" et est persuadée que c'est Dora qui chante dans Lollipop... Je ne lui enlève pas ses illusions ;) ////// My 3.5 year old dd calls him "mom's funny singer" and is sure that it is Dora that sings in Lollipop... :naughty:

hi!

Welcome and see you at the concert :wink2:

Toutes mes félicitations!!!

good idea :thumb_yello:

Wow! Félicitations!! :huglove:

On te tient au courrant pour le resto! Le St-Hubert juste en face semble faire du sens...

Pour les sièges on attend toujours....:dunno:

:thumb_yello: I prefer being a row back than at the far end on the side!

Oui le St-Hubert me semble idéal... and I prefer being a row back too than at the end... but Mika moves a lot from side to side on the stage though...

Merci les filles :)

Si elle (il?) est comme ma fille, oui! :) Ma cocotte de 3 ans et demi l'appelle "le chanteur drôle à maman" et est persuadée que c'est Dora qui chante dans Lollipop... Je ne lui enlève pas ses illusions ;) ////// My 3.5 year old dd calls him "mom's funny singer" and is sure that it is Dora that sings in Lollipop... :naughty:

awww how cute!