Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

Hmmm.. no one wants to go with me. Maybe ill go alone and meet up with you all.... haahahah, my mom would just die if i did that

i wanna go i wanna go :( :(

:huglove: same routine 2 years later... I so don't miss that part of being young :wink2:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no credit card, so no pre-sale for me :) and if it isnt admission selling the tickets then i have to go all the way there to buy them. ugh.

in quebec, you can buy credit cards (mastercard) with a fixed amount in corner stores. they can be used to buy tickets after

K im going!! :D :D My friend Nicole agreed to go with me :D

OMG IM SO EXCITED!! MAYBE ILL SEE HIM AT THE AIRPORT :) :)

Everybody traveling from canada for the concert come see me at work :P i work in the airport now :)

Edited by ohwowitsnicka

Everybody traveling from canada for the concert come see me at work :P i work in the airport now :)

you are coming? :groupwave: cool! :thumb_yello:

HURRAY !!!

Oh and I see mana in the maybe's now... come on Mana you know you want it... real Québécoise poutine, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! And we do have the repetutation of beeing a very good crowd in Montréal, the ambience is always fun !

HURRAY !!!

Oh and I see mana in the maybe's now... come on Mana you know you want it... real Québécoise poutine, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! And we do have the repetutation of beeing a very good crowd in Montréal, the ambience is always fun !

:D

Yes mana, montreal for the win!!

Are you coming to Cali? Looks like I'm doing the whole west coast. :teehee:

I'm seriously considering it... :teehee:

Have to see if I can find a cheap flight. I can stay at Siv's but she's not going to Oakland so I don't know how to figure things out if I wanna go there too...

I'm seriously considering it... :teehee:

Have to see if I can find a cheap flight. I can stay at Siv's but she's not going to Oakland so I don't know how to figure things out if I wanna go there too...

Internal flights are really cheap. CDN $64 to go from LAX to San Francisco.

I am finding it the same price to fly from Toronto to LA and return home from somewhere else (I'm going to leave from Vancouver) as it is to return from LA.

Internal flights are really cheap. CDN $64 to go from LAX to San Francisco.

I am finding it the same price to fly from Toronto to LA and return home from somewhere else (I'm going to leave from Vancouver) as it is to return from LA.

but if I do that, I have to find a hotel in Oakland... rest of the time I would be staying at Siv's... not having to pay for a hotel was the only way I could consider it...

but if I do that, I have to find a hotel in Oakland... rest of the time I would be staying at Siv's... not having to pay for a hotel was the only way I could consider it...

Can you afford to share? There is a decent hotel 1 km from the venue for CDN $117 so could be cheap if you share. I'm getting my own room but I know at least one person who might be interested if she can make it.

A l'aide je suis au travail et je ne peux pas acheter un billet! Quelqu'un pourrait en acheter un pour moi? Je vais rembourser promis SVP!!!! Je suis désespérée :sad:

Oh Carol, I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. Did you get a ticket? I had to buy 4 and that's the limit, but we could probably find someone else to get one.