• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got seats AA 5, 7, 9, 11

We're bring a couple of boys with us. :teehee:

aurelien is coming to montreal no? he twitted about it

and then, closetmikafan, you, mana, suzy.

that's 5 .... hmmmm :sneaky2:

i'm counting 6 tickets suzy's and your 4

:sneaky2: spill the beans christine!!!!

aurelien is coming to montreal no? he twitted about it

and then, closetmikafan, you, mana, suzy.

that's 5 .... hmmmm :sneaky2:

i'm counting 6 tickets suzy's and your 4

:sneaky2: spill the beans christine!!!!

Yes Aurelien's got one of my tickets and we're also bringing Long. We met him in the queue at Hammersmith the day the gig was cancelled in 2007 and he still hasn't seen Mika! He is a LOT of fun and very excited about these gigs so it's going to be great. :biggrin2:

Yes Aurelien's got one of my tickets and we're also bringing Long. We met him in the queue at Hammersmith the day the gig was cancelled in 2007 and he still hasn't seen Mika! He is a LOT of fun and very excited about these gigs so it's going to be great. :biggrin2:

ohhhhhhhh i remember seeing vids of him! he hasn't seen mika yet? ha! poor him. he is visiting canada?

ohhhhhhhh i remember seeing vids of him! he hasn't seen mika yet? ha! poor him. he is visiting canada?

No he lives in Toronto. He was just visiting London at the time.

He spent some time working in the US so he ended up missing the dates on the last tour. Just in the wrong places at the wrong times.

Aurelien's coming? I'm gonna meet the famous Relax piano player? Cool! I think Siv told me about Long at that time, that he was such a cool guy :)

Aurelien's coming? I'm gonna meet the famous Relax piano player? Cool! I think Siv told me about Long at that time, that he was such a cool guy :)

Yeah they are both very cool guys. You'll love them. I think Long is about your age.

where is claudine sitting? i texted her before but didn't hear back from her :dunno:

:dunno: she's probably not close to a computer...

Oh that's pretty good! she happy? she won't be next to us though :(

ok... *waits for Christine and Mana to come to the thread*

Hi!

I was far from a computer... the sun ... all the weekend ...

I have seats BB 5 and 7. I'm happy :thumb_yello:

J'ai le BB9 on va être voisine :biggrin2:

woot woot good seats !!!

Attend de voir nos sièges pour NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Caro : Yé! Voisine! On va avoir ben du fun! :biggrin2:

@Sunshine: Tu peux m'envoyer l'info pour NY par PM? :aah:

BLAAAAAH! I have been away from my computer for soooo long! I have no internet at home! But I am so looking forward to this concert and seeing you/meeting you all! :D

I saw the e-mail with my seat info and I could not be happier!!!!! AA12! This makes up for the fact that it will be my only Mika gig this tour! :roftl: No joke, I am literally rolling on the floor laughing with joy in the middle of the university lobby. hahahaha.

I'll keep checking this thread when ever I can, because I would LOVE LOVE to meet you before the concert!

ooooh boy, with new album and concert, I feel the Mika fever invading me again! woooooh!:mf_lustslow:

BLAAAAAH! I have been away from my computer for soooo long! I have no internet at home! But I am so looking forward to this concert and seeing you/meeting you all! :D

I saw the e-mail with my seat info and I could not be happier!!!!! AA12! This makes up for the fact that it will be my only Mika gig this tour! :roftl: No joke, I am literally rolling on the floor laughing with joy in the middle of the university lobby. hahahaha.

I'll keep checking this thread when ever I can, because I would LOVE LOVE to meet you before the concert!

ooooh boy, with new album and concert, I feel the Mika fever invading me again! woooooh!:mf_lustslow:

:boing: You'll be sitting next to Guylaine and her niece and her son's gf! which are next to Vero and I :aah:

This is gonna be so amazing!

This is going to be FANTASTIC.

One of the best things about the Sadlers Wells gig was turning to my left and right and seeing fellow MFCers everywhere I looked. I can't explain that, it's just bloody amazing. :mf_lustslow:

And that's SO what we're going to have in Montreal! :yay:

I think we should come up with some kind of coordinated look/accessory, in the same sort of flavour as the golden hats in Blackpool. :teehee:

One of the best things about the Sadlers Wells gig was turning to my left and right and seeing fellow MFCers everywhere I looked. I can't explain that, it's just bloody amazing. :mf_lustslow:

I think we should come up with some kind of coordinated look/accessory, in the same sort of flavour as the golden hats in Blackpool. :teehee:

There might even be a few MFCers behind you. Behind us. Behind me.

I am so excited, I bought gold shoes today.

Do you have smth in mind?