• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Non même pas! I bought my ticket at the beginning... 14h03 to be exact :boxed:

C'est peut-être parce que j'ai acheté un seul billet

What was your "Order Number"?

Mine was MIK21335172.

mik21335210

Then that means there were 37 orders between mine and yours. I remember somebody here said her order # was was mik21335173. Seems like a lot can happen in 3 minutes. :blink:

Then that means there were 37 orders between mine and yours. I remember either Cassiopée or Christine's order #was was mik21335173. Seems like a lot can happen in 3 minutes. :blink:

Maybe the numbers aren't only from the Montreal gig :wink2:

mik21335210

mais a 14h03, tu demandais de l'aide sur mfc. tu es alle l'acheter tout de suite apres? plusieurs billets ont ete vendu entre 14h00 et le temps que tu passes ta commande. mais de toute facon, tu es 2eme rangee, un peu sur le cote. des fois, c'est mieux que d'etre example AA25. la vue est meilleure :dunno:

Then that means there were 37 orders between mine and yours. I remember somebody here said her order # was was mik21335173. Seems like a lot can happen in 3 minutes. :blink:

That's what i see :shocked:

I was at work and the computer was very slow and i think that it didn't help me... i have a good place but i would have liked sitting with you!

mais a 14h03, tu demandais de l'aide sur mfc. tu es alle l'acheter tout de suite apres? plusieurs billets ont ete vendu entre 14h00 et le temps que tu passes ta commande. mais de toute facon, tu es 2eme rangee, un peu sur le cote. des fois, c'est mieux que d'etre example AA25. la vue est meilleure :dunno:

Oui c'était un problème avec l'ordi mais ma commande avait quand même réussie mais c'est pas grave là je suis bien contente de ma place c'est surtout pour attendre que je ne veux pas être toute seule :wink2:

I was at work and the computer was very slow and i think that it didn't help me... i have a good place but i would have liked sitting with you!

Au moins tu es juste derrière eux ;)

Vous nous enverrez des byebye 3-4 rangées en arrière ;) Je suis certaine qu'on va super bien voir pareil....

I worked from home that day. I had my husband on a laptop and my 14 year old on his laptop. And I had my home computer and my laptop. I told them to shout when they started entering credit card information. But it ended up that I was the first of the 3 of us to enter the credit card information anyway. Obviously they were slower - because they weren't as stressed, as hyper, and as determined as I was.

Edited by Suzy

Au moins tu es juste derrière eux ;)

Vous nous enverrez des byebye 3-4 rangées en arrière ;) Je suis certaine qu'on va super bien voir pareil....

Oui c'est vrai tu as raison!

Si on se fit à la visite virtuelle sur le site on semble être assez collé sur la scène alors oui on va très bien voir :wink2:

I worked from home that day. I had my husband on a laptop and my 14 year old on his laptop. And I had my home computer and my laptop. I told them to shout when they started entering credit card information. But it ended up that I was the first of the 3 of us to enter the credit card information anyway. Obviously they were slower - because they weren't as stressed, as hyper, and as determined as I was.

I knew you were an organized woman :naughty:

I knew you were an organized woman :naughty:

Ha! To be honest, I've had so many problems with computer viruses, laptops dying from overheating, credit card companies not recognizing "Sandbags" (thinking my previous orders were fraud) - this is why I wanted to be prepared for the worst. :teehee:

T'as pas à t'inquiéter: On est front row baby :woot_jump:

Vero and I are AA 2 and 4 :kachinga:

yeah baby!!! i'm AA 6, 8 & 10 !!!!!! front row baby :kachinga:

I'm AA1 and AA3!

:pbjt::dance_man:

Salut les filles!

I just found out, I'm AA 19!:kachinga:FIRST ROW for MY FIRST EVER MIKA GIG! The DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY! :yay:OMG! :woot_jump:

This is JUST INSANE! INSANELY AMAZING, that is!:lmfao:

I can't wait to meet you all! :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I'm up for a meet up before the gig at St-Hubert across the street, is it?

MFC ROCKS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This gig is gonna be feckin EPIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!

I've never been to such a nice looking venue for a Mika gig.

And it dawned on me that maybe my usual jeans attire is too dressed down. :blink: But I might be on a bus/van or train for 8 hours. :boxed:

Is anyone wearing jeans or will you be dressing up a little more than that?

The venue is nice and fancy but you don't have to dress fancy really. It really depends on who's playing there. I know radiohead played there once and I don't think people were all dressed up for that. Now if you,re going there for an opera singer, than maybe yes you'll want to dress up. I went to see a gig there once and pretty much everybody was wearing jeans. I'm gonna be wearing jeans for sure, not a big fan of dresses and skirts in October... I defo want to wear something gold, I'll look for a gold cami or something like that. At first I wanted to wear my bright yellow skinny jeans but if I wear it with gold it's gonna look icky.

So there, I say dress as you want to!!

if i remember correctly, the stage is quite high. so... why don't we come equiped with a step ladder?

yeah I remember it being a little high as well... well certainly higher than the Poisson Rouge but then again, no stage will ever be as low as the Poisson Rouge's!!

where is claudine sitting? i texted her before but didn't hear back from her

Yeah that's what I was wondering too!