Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received mine yesterday! Je réalise vraiment que c'est vrai qu'on va le revoir bientôt :aah:

:doh: Finalement mes billets étaient dans ma boîte aux lettres depuis mercredi matin moi aussi! :thumb_yello:

Alright Danie come back now so we can have our tix!!!

Oh and by the way... GO HABS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Et ils ont gagnés!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toot: Ça sent la coupe! :roftl::roftl:

there has been talk of all of us going out to supper at St-Hubert restaurant (chicken), which is across the street from the venue. i wonder if we should get a serious list going, so that we could perhaps make a reservation just to make sure we call all sit together. soooooo, here goes

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- suzy and her entourage (8)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

- the dragon lady (1)

- casso 77 (2)

- cees (1)

- posterofagirl (1)

total: 21

Edited by guylainem123

there has been talk of all of us going out to supper at St-Hubert restaurant (chicken), which is across the street from the venue. i wonder if we should get a serious list going, so that we could perhaps make a reservation just to make sure we call all sit together. soooooo, here goes

- Guylaine

Je vais y être et ma meilleure amie aimerait bien se joindre à nous au St-Hub, fauda essayer de la recruter pour le MFC!

- Guylaine

Prenez mon nom en note je me suis arrangée au travail et je vais pouvoir y aller finalement :thumb_yello:

- Guylaine

I think there might be as many as 7 of us in total, coming together from Toronto. :biggrin2:

I think there might be as many as 7 of us in total, coming together from Toronto. :biggrin2:

:shocked: 7 of you?????

*does count on fingers*

suzy, closetmikafan, christine, aurelien, mana, the other dude you met in england (can't remember his name) + 1 more?? :shocked:

je trouve que ca sent la poutine :dunno:

that too! lol

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- suzy and her entourage (7)

me and Danie of course!

:blush-anim-cl: i don't speak to your kids on a daily basis, so your secret is safe :teehee: where are you going to sit them?

I've got some tickets in 2nd row directly behind my first row seats. :wink2:

:shocked: 7 of you?????

*does count on fingers*

suzy, closetmikafan, christine, aurelien, mana, the other dude you met in england (can't remember his name) + 1 more?? :shocked:

Oopsie! Me and my entourage = 8.

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

Guylaine, count me in as well! :thumb_yello: I'm definitely doing Poutine with you guys! :naughty:

Oh and, I got my ticket in the mail on Wednesday too! :yay:And I'm definitely in seat AA 19:kachinga:(was a bit worried that Sandbag might make a mistake; with them, one never knows, really!)! Woohoo! CANNOT WAIT! :woot_jump:

We've only got 10 days left to go! OMFG! MIKAAA!!! :mf_lustslow:

:offtopic:Totally off topic now, but how exactly do you guys multi-quote your replies in a thread? Can't figure it out; I know, I know, it's sad!

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

- the dragon lady (1)

quoting myself to make this visible again! :blush-anim-cl:

Guylaine, count me in as well! :thumb_yello: I'm definitely doing Poutine with you guys! :naughty:

Oh and, I got my ticket in the mail on Wednesday too! :yay:And I'm definitely in seat AA 19:kachinga:(was a bit worried that Sandbag might make a mistake; with them, one never knows, really!)! Woohoo! CANNOT WAIT! :woot_jump:

We've only got 10 days left to go! OMFG! MIKAAA!!! :mf_lustslow:

:offtopic:Totally off topic now, but how exactly do you guys multi-quote your replies in a thread? Can't figure it out; I know, I know, it's sad!

instead of pressing "quote" button, you press "mq" button next to it everytime you see a post you want to comment on. when you are finished choosing you hit "quote" and all of them appear in your post window. you have to write in between the quotes chosen for your post to be under each post. does that make sense :dunno:

instead of pressing "quote" button, you press "mq" button next to it everytime you see a post you want to comment on. when you are finished choosing you hit "quote" and all of them appear in your post window. you have to write in between the quotes chosen for your post to be under each post. does that make sense :dunno:

Guylaine, bless you! That makes perfect sense! Thanks so much!:flowers2:

And now that you've explained it, it seems SO simple! :teehee:

Regarding St-Hubert, what time were you thinking we should all meet there?