MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Depending on what time we'll get in NYC.... We're (Claudine, sunshine931 and I) from Montreal.

It would be GREAT to actually talk to you girls!!! :teehee:

I do not know the details yet - but, we will be meeting at a location VERY close to the venue and (later) a couple hours before we all need to get to the venue! So hopefully *time* won't be an issue for anyone!!! :huglove:

I am SO glad it is seated!!!! SO glad! :biggrin2:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be GREAT to actually talk to you girls!!! :teehee:

I do not know the details yet - but, we will be meeting at a location VERY close to the venue and (later) a couple hours before we all need to get to the venue! So hopefully *time* won't be an issue for anyone!!! :huglove:

I am SO glad it is seated!!!! SO glad! :biggrin2:

I'm so glad too! We don't have to drive at night or miss 2 days of work!!!

I'm so glad too! We don't have to drive at night or miss 2 days of work!!!

Yes! Everything about it is great for everyone!!!! :boing:

I just did a lot of research on the venue itself! . . . sounds like it is going to be an AMAZING night! The theatre is brilliant. And word to the wise people . . . everyone was saying that the seating starts with double letters and those that have tickets with single letters are not going to be anywhere NEAR the stage. SO let's ALL hope that once we get our tickets they all have

AA - BB - CC - DD! :thumb_yello:

Yes! Everything about it is great for everyone!!!! :boing:

I just did a lot of research on the venue itself! . . . sounds like it is going to be an AMAZING night! The theatre is brilliant. And word to the wise people . . . everyone was saying that the seating starts with double letters and those that have tickets with single letters are not going to be anywhere NEAR the stage. SO let's ALL hope that once we get our tickets they all have

AA - BB - CC - DD! :thumb_yello:

Let's pray HolyJohnny :mf_popeanim:

Hello everyone!

I am attending the NYC show and it is my FIRST Mika show!!!!! I am so excited!!! :woot_jump: Can't wait!!

WOW - you are in for a REAL treat!!! :boing:

:thumb_yello::clap::groupwave:

WELCOME! Maybe you can hang with us before the show.

That would be GREAT! :biggrin2:

;) Erin is coming, yes! :)

We're going to the Philly show too!

OMG!!! That is the best news I have heard ALL day!!! :clap: Lucy and I are going to the Philly show too - and I am glad yall will be there since it is GA . . . now queueing can feel more like Terminal 5!! :lmao:

Where can I buy the tickets!!?? I am trying to get them through Ticketmaster and the best available are in the Left hand side Orchestra section for $35. I wanted in the middle rows... I am getting the side rows... :( Someone has an idea of where to get better seats??

WOW - you are in for a REAL treat!!! :boing:

That would be GREAT! :biggrin2:

I know!!! I am so excited! It just worked out that I will be in NYC that week for the Kylie Minogue show! So my trip just got extended! It is perfect timing!

Can't take the agony of not knowing where are seats are.:boxed:

Fingers crossed for floor.

Though I do keep telling myself there doesn't seem to be a bad area.

I'm sure they will manage to give us the best seats... I have faith :thumb_yello:

Let's pray HolyJohnny :mf_popeanim:

yeah :mf_popeanim:

Hello everyone!

I am attending the NYC show and it is my FIRST Mika show!!!!! I am so excited!!! :woot_jump: Can't wait!!

Welcome !! omg you don't know what you're in for!!! warning: it is HIGHLY addictive

I have a question.

I don't understand how this gig is going to be a seated reserved gig. Do we sit during the whole concert or can we go up the stage?:blink:

huh? . . . :blink:

:teehee: It is a 'seated venue' BUT WHO IS GOING TO BE "S I T T I N G" -

NOT ME! And I know not you! :roftl: But when you say: go up the stage - I assume you are referring to a Stage Invasion?! WHO knows if that is going to happen or not . . . at a place like this My bet would be on NOT! But, what do I know!

BUT AS FAR AS SITTING PEOPLE - NO SITTING ALLOWED. MIKA would think we were the boring(est) people in the world - or that we thought HE was boring! I can't even SIT still when I play Mika at home or in my car - moreless LIVE! :roftl:

huh? . . . :blink:

:teehee: It is a 'seated venue' BUT WHO IS GOING TO BE "S I T T I N G" -

NOT ME! And I know not you! :roftl: But when you say: go up the stage - I assume you are referring to a Stage Invasion?! WHO knows if that is going to happen or not . . . at a place like this My bet would be on NOT! But, what do I know!

BUT AS FAR AS SITTING PEOPLE - NO SITTING ALLOWED. MIKA would think we were the boring(est) people in the world - or that we thought HE was boring! I can't even SIT still when I play Mika at home or in my car - moreless LIVE! :roftl:

I don't mean a stage invasion. I mean standing in front of the stage like we did at Le Poisson Rouge:naughty:

I would NEVER sit at a Mika concert:naughty:

Ummm, just wondering, I got my tickets off MS when they first came out. They wouldn't let me pick a seat, they just said seats would be allocated . . . . does anyone know exactly what that means? :dunno:

Edited by lily

Ummm, just wondering, I got my tickets off MS when they first came out. They wouldn't let me pick a seat, they just said seats would be allocated . . . . does anyone know exactly what that means? :dunno:

Yep Yep Yep! That is what our tickets said too! That is the way Sandbag does their tickets opposed to say TicketMaster where they offer you a seat and you can either take those or search again. Our tickets are allocated after purchase . . . so we just have to wait and see WHAT WE GET! Ahhhhh makes the waiting game like sitting on pins and needles!!!! :aah:

I think we are gonna have DECENT seats though!!! :boing:

*keeps fingers, eyes and toes crossed*

I don't mean a stage invasion. I mean standing in front of the stage like we did at Le Poisson Rouge:naughty:

I would NEVER sit at a Mika concert:naughty:

HA HA HA :doh: Well the ONLY way you can stand in front of the stage is if your seats are FRONT ROW! Cause if they are say 2nd or 3rd row the people in front of you are NOT gonna let you in front of them to stand in front of the stage. Am I being too technical - cause I feel I am . . . :freak:

Anyways the other day while doing some research I found some pics of a concert at the United Palace . . and I HAVE to find those cause I need to post them on here so everyone can get a feel of the layout and how it is going to be - from the PICS . . . FRONT ROW is C L O S E to the stage - there is a barrier (we will NEVER have it like a Le Poisson Rouge EVER again) But, all in all it looked pretty decent! I will find them!!!