MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Wait 'til he sees him live! It changed me forever :blush-anim-cl:

Isn't that the truth.

Loved the music then we went to see him at Good Morning America and it was over I was MIKA-FIED!!! I think I signed up here the same day as GMA or the day after.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My momma told me I shouldn't take candy from strangers in broken down vans...:huh:

What if it isn't 'broken down' . . . :teehee:

OH MY MIKA . . ain't that the truth!!! He is gonna be beyond Mika-fied he is gonna be left Mystified :freak:

Isn't that the truth.

Loved the music then we went to see him at Good Morning America and it was over I was MIKA-FIED!!! I think I signed up here the same day as GMA or the day after.

. . .you signed up 10 days after GMA :biggrin2:

I WANTED/TRIED SO BAD to get to GMA . . . :crybaby:

Hehe...I haven't even seen him live yet! This will be my first time! It is going to be the best week for me! I am seeing Kylie Minogue AND Mika!!! And get to spend the week with the BF. I asked him if he was sure he was gonna be able to handle me that week. I'll probably be bouncing off the walls with excitement! :boing::roll1:

I wonder when we are going to get our tickets in the mail?:blink:

I hope they come soon! I am a bit nervous as I head to Toronto on 10/9 and don't think I plan on coming home before I head to NYC on 10/12 for the week!:huh:

We are in BB also seats 6, 10 and 12

I think I am the only person that got stuck off in the side sections! :emot-sad:

Oh well at least I get to see MIKA!

Yo! New Yorkers! Mika just tweeted that he will be on Good Morning America, Letterman (and Ellen)!

Good Morning and Letterman are in New York!

Luckeeeee!

Hmmmmm....maybe I should move to NYC!

I think I am the only person that got stuck off in the side sections! :emot-sad:

Oh well at least I get to see MIKA!

Hmmmmm....maybe I should move to NYC!

That would be the first city I'd consider moving to too if I had a choice.

I am soo happy! I'm just hoping that it doesn't conflict with any of my classes..*fingers crossed*

Classes-shmlasses. Get the notes from someone else. :teehee:

Just kidding. I shouldn't condone such behaviour. :mf_rosetinted:

Classes-shmlasses. Get the notes from someone else. :teehee:

Just kidding. I shouldn't condone such behaviour. :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaha, as if that's not been the 1 thing on my mind all morning.

I'm already missing a class for the Oct. show..possibly, actually you know what? I could go to that since it's not GA....so maybe I can miss a class for one of these! Classses only started last week but sh** happens,right? ;)

Well. we scoped out the mall yesterday and there are definite things to purchase. At Torrid, which is a plus size fashion store they already have costumes for Halloween and I briefly toyed with the idea of the Alice in Wonderland get up. The kids weren't too keen, but hey I AM NOT WHO THEY THINK I AM. A slightly off Alice.:biggrin2:

Why did you go costume shopping?

Are we doing a Halloween concert like dressing up?:blink:

The stores we go to have some really cool stuff, spray on glitter, all that stuff.

I was looking for regular old black dress slacks for work and I found that the store had the Halloween costumes so it planted the idea in my head.

It might be a good way to get attention or pulled up on stage. :naughty:

I mean TBWKTM is about the nursery stories being a little twisted, so I would the anti-Alice

I must say the idea is growing on me :original:

The stores we go to have some really cool stuff, spray on glitter, all that stuff.

I was looking for regular old black dress slacks for work and I found that the store had the Halloween costumes so it planted the idea in my head.

It might be a good way to get attention or pulled up on stage. :naughty:

I mean TBWKTM is about the nursery stories being a little twisted, so I would the anti-Alice

I must say the idea is growing on me :original:

OH:naughty: That's a cute idea!

I'm going to look for something that's showy also:naughty: