MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

What would they do if everyone did it at once? They can't stop us all?:naughty:

that's what worries me... I don't want people from 6 rows behind me to stand in front of me. I have bought my tickets, I have been very lukcy to get such good seats, I was very happy not to have to worry about where I would be and everything, I really don't want to have to fight for a good place.

And I was happy that I could have a seat to sit on if I do get tired...

Well, it sounds like people consistently love the theater, and consistenly

hate the location. :naughty: But they seem divided on the sound,

don't they? Some think it was great, others not so much. :blink:

I really hope they aren't as "permissive" as that last review said! I don't

want people coming down from the balcony trying to stand in front of us!

:sneaky2:

I think the sound will be fine since we're close to the stage. Usually in venues where the sound is crappy, it gets crappier the farther you are from the stage...

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what worries me... I don't want people from 6 rows behind me to stand in front of me. I have bought my tickets, I have been very lukcy to get such good seats, I was very happy not to have to worry about where I would be and everything, I really don't want to have to fight for a good place.

And I was happy that I could have a seat to sit on if I do get tired...

Exactly. I'm front row also and I don't want random people pushing to get in front me or there is going to be a BIG problem.

Well, I have a mini-van so I could take people from the venue to manhatten and then I'll just come home via a tunnel instead of the GWB.

I can bring 4 people safely (you'll have seat belts)

Edited by Mom4Mika

Does anyone know of someone selling extra tix? I wasn't originally supposed to be in NY this weekend, but now that my plans changed the tickets have all sold out! The only tickets I can find are 10x overpriced on ebay...I refuse to let someone make such a profit off of this!

If ANYONE can help, please let me know! I'm starting to feel extremely desperate as I play the cd over and over and over...

I just checked weather.com for the NYC area and well it seems we are expecting our first NorEaster Thursday&Friday.

Nor-Easter is a bif storm, if it isn't cold enough for snow it rains A LOT, but they gotten this stuff wrong before and it just rains.

*fingers crossed* Good news though it is a seated venue and queuing outside isn't necessary.

I was gonna try to order custom made gold glittery stamps that say "made of gold" so we can put them on our wrists or whatever so mika would see it in the audience, thought i'd be cute.

OH! well there is always like glitter gold glue or something like that?

I will go check the store tomorrow if I remember:naughty:

OH! well there is always like glitter gold glue or something like that?

I will go check the store tomorrow if I remember:naughty:

Haha, yeah I was thinkin' of that too! I'll keep my eye out

IM SO EXCITED! F*** YES! Haha

I'm going to be on such a high alll weekend:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, yeah I was thinkin' of that too! I'll keep my eye out

IM SO EXCITED! F*** YES! Haha

I'm going to be on such a high alll weekend:mf_rosetinted:

Same here:boing:

cheeseygoodness and I are going to start a line even though we don't have to queue but we want to do it anyways. After we go to a museum and Central Park:naughty:

HAhaha you guys are crazy! it's freezing here already!

I have class til 6 then I'm shooting uptown, if I don't leave class early. I'll probably leave class @ 4:30, and drench myself in glitter and get a cab.

she doesn't really want to do it but I like queuing:naughty: I feel if we don't we will miss something:blink:

:naughty:

Edited by foalbaby14