MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

I wonder if hes going to do it after the concert:blink:

I just really 'think' that if he is truly going to do it at all . . it will be after the show - cause he has the next day off . . it makes the most sense BUT WTF do I know! Nothing EVER makes sense in MikaLand - yet it somehow ALWAYS mysteriously works out like a effin charm! :roftl:

Actually I can scrounge up our umbrella's and have them in the car.

We've got eye stuff we can't get wet.

OMG! Should we do our eye stuff there or before we leave?

Lucy and I aren't doing the eyes for the NYC show <just Philly> :biggrin2:

You should do it at home and wear it all day/night GET the FULL effect! :naughty:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really 'think' that if he is truly going to do it at all . . it will be after the show - cause he has the next day off . . it makes the most sense BUT WTF do I know! Nothing EVER makes sense in MikaLand - yet it somehow ALWAYS mysteriously works out like a effin charm! :roftl:

Lucy and I aren't doing the eyes for the NYC show <just Philly> :biggrin2:

You should do it at home and wear it all day/night GET the FULL effect! :naughty:

That is so true:roftl:

I might do it at the restaurant, depends if I remember to buy the stuff:roftl:

I'd try to take them.

How I am ever getting up Saturday morning for work, I do not know.

I get to come in at 10 instead of 9.

OH GAWD . . j u s t think about Sunday!!! :kachinga: that will give you an up and attem' type rush!!! :roftl:

Maybe my mask is enough for NYC.

I have turquoise hair extensions (I may buy more tomorrow :teehee: I love them.

Ooohhh I love those bad boys too! :aah: I was gonna do Hot Pink extensions but opted for glitter . . . boring BUT whateva! :glasses3:

OMG!! I went shopping!! I was looking for a new white button down shirt and found some, but I wasn't Feelin it. Saw some silver and golden shirts but my skin tone wasn't handling it too well, So the lady at Lane Bryant took out a black & white print button down and I thought:"There it is" I tried it on and bam.

So I will be blending in with the whole Black & White thing going on with the band. Got a new necklace and earrings.

I also bought more blue hair extension (suddenly my motto is you can never have enough hair extensions.

There is a storm front coming through so I have a headache hopefully it doesn't turn into a migraine. Stupid barometric pressure. :sneaky2:

Have to go deposit my paycheck so that the account doesn't look too damaged.:biggrin2:

Ooohhh I love those bad boys too! :aah: I was gonna do Hot Pink extensions but opted for glitter . . . boring BUT whateva! :glasses3:

I bought a can of glitter hair spray today as well -- I couldn't resist.

Also some gold glitter nail polish. I'll bring it with me. :biggrin2:

Definitely excited, and nervous. The weather was so good in June and

tomorrow is going to stink. :sneaky2:

Oh well, they say every cloud has a silver lining -- this one will have a

Golden Mika. :wub2:

Have a safe, comfortable trip. See you tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Thank you:wub2:

Ooo sounds interesting:naughty:

glitters not boring! remember mika "lives for glitter..." haha

cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!! and you wont have to be super tired from queuing this time! :thumb_yello:

Cheeseygoodness and I are getting ready to go!

We are leaving for the airport at 4

Can't wait for tomorrow!!:boing:

Have a safe flight!!! See you girls tomorrow!!!! :kachinga:

Aaaahh I love it! Dark rainy clouds with a golden Mika . . what a visual! :roftl:

Can't beleive this is happening! We have been waiting too long, now that it is here - just dosen't feel real! I am going to bed SUPER e a r l y tonight - cause I have to get up early for the airport (but REALLY cause I just want the time to GO) :naughty:

See you tomorrow!!!! :boing:

glitters not boring! remember mika "lives for glitter..." haha

cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!! and you wont have to be super tired from queuing this time! :thumb_yello:

That's right!!! That's our new motto!! Oh - I am going to be r e a d y for tomorrow . . no sleepies for me this time . . . looking like an air-headed space cadet! :teehee: This time we can actually TALK! :lmao: CAN'T wait to see you!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh :aah:

That's right!!! That's our new motto!! Oh - I am going to be r e a d y for tomorrow . . no sleepies for me this time . . . looking like an air-headed space cadet! :teehee: This time we can actually TALK! :lmao: CAN'T wait to see you!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh :aah:

haha yay! i justed texted Lucy and I'm going to try to make it to the restaurant tomorrow. so i'll see you in like 24hrs :biggrin2:

im kinda scared of walking around in glitters in uptown ny... maybe i'll cab it

haha yay! i justed texted Lucy and I'm going to try to make it to the restaurant tomorrow. so i'll see you in like 24hrs :biggrin2:

im kinda scared of walking around in glitters in uptown ny... maybe i'll cab it

Woo Hoo! :kachinga: I sure hope you can make it!!! Yeah defo the cab! :teehee: 24 HOURS ggaaaawwww :freak:

Still looking for ticket, and there are some ROW B tickets, however always asking for 2 tickets together, so if anyone interested in tomorrow's show, and would be willing to spend $100 on row B! (IT WILL BE THE SECOND ROW!) Please feel free to contact me via PM, or email me:zeleehom@gmail.com

Cannot wait to see MIKA TOMORROW!!!!