Um, Hiiiiiii!! :'D

KaSawny

Hello, all! Pretty new here and just trying to become more familiar with MFC :biggrin2: (and I also just kinda figured out how to post an intro :sweatdrop: )

Anywho, my name's KaSawny (or Katie), I'm 16 going on 17 and I live in Atlanta.. oh, and I LOOOOVE Mika!!!!!! <3 (of course) :teehee: I first discovered Mika while watching a tribute video to my favorite show (Superjail), in which 'Grace Kelly' was featured. I've been hopelessly hooked ever since. Music keeps me sane.. or insane (anything from power-pop to heavy metal) and I consider myself something of an artist and would love to travel the world as such :>

So, yeah! Hi, I hope to like it here and meet some cool people :biggrin2:

Edited by KaSawny

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC Katie! :yay:

When you wrote "I'm 16 going on 17" it reminded me of that part in the "Sound of Music" that goes "she is 16, going on 17...".

Wait, that is correct...isn't it? :blink::roftl:

Thank you! :teehee:

And.. I think you're right. I know when I wrote it I was reminded of something, just didn't know what lol ^_^

But you think different? :naughty:

Lol It really depends on the musical :D Like, if it's 'The Wizard of OZ', then yeah, I'd recommend it for kids 'cause (to me, at least) it's interesting.. and how much cooler can you get then flying monkeys?! I mean, c'mon :teehee:

Lol It really depends on the musical :D Like, if it's 'The Wizard of OZ', then yeah, I'd recommend it for kids 'cause (to me, at least) it's interesting.. and how much cooler can you get then flying monkeys?! I mean, c'mon :teehee:

True, I suppose it's is all a matter of preference.

Ah The Wizard of Oz. When I got that for Christmas, a whole bunch of people were hatin' on it. :roftl:

No...no. They told me it was boring and stuff.

What about all the pretty colours? :tears:

*sniff* Yeah, they're so vibrant and totaly not boring! Not only that, but there's a TORNADO in the movie.. and singing munchkins.. how can't you love it:aah: :roftl:

Hello, all! Pretty new here and just trying to become more familiar with MFC :biggrin2: (and I also just kinda figured out how to post an intro :sweatdrop: )

Anywho, my name's KaSawny (or Katie), I'm 16 going on 17 and I live in Atlanta.. oh, and I LOOOOVE Mika!!!!!! <3 (of course) :teehee: Music keeps me sane.. or insane (anything from pop to heavy metal) and I consider myself something of an artist and would love to travel the world as such :>

So, yeah! Hi, I hope to like it here and meet some cool people :biggrin2:

hi katie!! welcome to mfc!!!! =]