• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
hehehehe :naughty:

Sorry, couldn't resist :wink2:

I really love those miniature animals like lions and tigers and what not. I have a small family of lions. Would like to get all the big cats in a collection, you can get them in zoo giftshops or some toyshops sell them. Can't get pictures up just now as I'm doing other stuff as well but they're so good!

I like writing stories about people who have the toys and things I want. People don't get that but I love to imagine I have cool toys that are expensive or even ones that haven't been made. It means I can't break them (well I can, then I imagine I have a new one and the broken one disappears so as not to create a big, yucky dump in my head cos that ain't good even in a mind!) and I don't have to share them when visitors kids come over (I'm an only child so don't like sharing my favourite stuff).

I want a toy carousel with glittery walruses on it!!!

YAY! Walrus! :arf2:

I imagine the base and top to be pink and gold and there's 7 walruses: One for each colour of the rainbow and it goes around to the tune of I am the walrus and all the walruses are on poles that alternate between gold and pink-white striped and the walruses can give rides to my imaginary porcelain dollies (there are 3 of them) and my big girl dolls (one for each different coloured corset and a different hairstyle and shoes for all of them) and my 2 lollipop dolls (one in the usual pink outfit and one in the lighter outfit a la that Japan show with the really light pink dressed girls).

Yeah, I have a lot of free time even when I'm not on MFC :roftl: