What REALLY annoys you?

RainbowGirl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean as in pronounciation? I don't mind that; it forces you to pay more attention to the voice rather than the lyrics...

But if you mean understand the message in the writing, then I totally agree with you.

yeah pronounciation :naughty: its the other way around for me. i like songs that i can't understand. Lady Jane doesn't make any sense to me :naughty:

yeah pronounciation :naughty: its the other way around for me. i like songs that i can't understand. Lady Jane doesn't make any sense to me :naughty:

Oh :teehee: I think that's why I like to listen to Rob Pattinson's music at night. I don't listen to the words, just the voice. He has a really beautiful voice :wub2:

Haha, Lady Jane makes perfect sense to my slightly twisted mind :naughty:

Oh :teehee: I think that's why I like to listen to Rob Pattinson's music at night. I don't listen to the words, just the voice. He has a really beautiful voice :wub2:

Haha, Lady Jane makes perfect sense to my slightly twisted mind :naughty:

never heard him - don't plan to :naughty:

:roftl:it's not total nonsense but it's a bit warped:wub2:

Okay :wink2: your choice. I'm just saying he has a very unique voice :teehee: I really like it. (so I see you're not a fan of Rob..?)

Yeah :teehee: agreed :thumb_yello:

:roftl: i'm joking, i don't hate him, but i don't like him either :teehee:

but i do love an unique voice :wub2:

my brother :mf_rosetinted:

He has the talent to get me irritated in 10 seconds:mf_rosetinted:

really? my sister used to have that talent.

i have two brothers, but they aren't annoying at all :wub2:

When people make noise eating,SUPER annoys me :sneaky2:

I CANT stand that. UGH!:sneaky2:

My brother and dad do it a lot, and every day I get annoyed and say something of it, and then they'll say something like: If it annoys you, then go and eat somewhere else.

Also:

People who smoke pot because they think it's soooo cool. And then they act all like you're less.

Well, you get what I mean.

And I also hate smoking in general.

When people blow their smoke out in my face, it annoys the crap out of me. Whenever someone does that, I start to cough really hard, in their face. they always look strange at me. Too bad, their own fault.

really? my sister used to have that talent.

i have two brothers, but they aren't annoying at all :wub2:

Yes, and I think that talent will stay for a while :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I always liked my sister, she didn't annoy when she still lived at our house:roftl:

Yes, and I think that talent will stay for a while :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I always liked my sister, she didn't annoy when she still lived at our house:roftl:

:roftl: i understand

Ahh, I see :teehee:

Btw, I love the writing in your siggie :wub2: May I ask, where is it from?

:biggrin2: it's from the tv series Lost, have you seen it? (if not, this part , it's from a character that used to be a famous rocker, his name is Charlie ( played by the guy in my avvie :wub2:) and his band needed a comeback song, and he wrote it ) does that make sense? :roftl:

:roftl: i understand

:biggrin2: it's from the tv series Lost, have you seen it? (if not, this part , it's from a character that used to be a famous rocker, his name is Charlie ( played by the guy in my avvie :wub2:) and his band needed a comeback song, and he wrote it ) does that make sense? :roftl:

Yes, perfect sense! And no, I haven't seen it. I don't watch much television :teehee:

It's niceeee :wub2: