Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Elton.

Ditto. seen him live more than 3 times. Meet him twice Have a mum who have been a fan of him since the 70s and she is still obsessed with him. God i have many memories with me and my mum when it comes to elton... shows, at home ect. sometimes just at her place haveing a few drinks danceing around to elton, queen and mika. most just elton!

Today I went shopping and got a blazer, a plaid shirt, and a coat from Goodwill; also, an awesome dress from this random store, but it ripped a little so I probably need to sew it. And I got 3 pairs of shoes from DSW. :biggrin2:

Now it needs to be winter :lol3:

I don't know:naughty: just wanted to start a rivalry :aah:

So how are you?

Oh. :aah: I thought there were really cool features, or something and that I'd have to download it. :lol3:

I'm well. I'm snacking and savouring my last few days of summer vacation. What about you? How's college?

Oh. :aah: I thought there were really cool features, or something and that I'd have to download it. :lol3:

I'm well. I'm snacking and savouring my last few days of summer vacation. What about you? How's college?

:naughty: it has some cool stuff....uhm...like buttons....oh wait it has this cool homepage thing that like stores your top visited sites..:naughty:

Living it up with ramen noodles:aah: I'm having chicken flavor!

oh summer....*tear* that ended 2 months ago...

:naughty: it has some cool stuff....uhm...like buttons....oh wait it has this cool homepage thing that like stores your top visited sites..:naughty:

Living it up with ramen noodles:aah: I'm having chicken flavor!

oh summer....*tear* that ended 2 months ago...

Damn. I need it. How have I lived this long without it in my life?

OMG! I love those things. :aah: Mr. Noodles Kimchi Bowls are da bomb!