Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

dear goood! I loove you! Great Pics!

hhmmm.... i love em a lot too myself! Useing one of em as my wall on my laptop (mika without a shirt sweaty) But the naughty looking Meeks is what i like most its... its.... irresistible? its so... im speechless! I just love that look in his eyes and he have it a lot :naughty:

WAG uncensored version : great... no shirt, sweaty sometimes, naughty look in his eyes a lot ect.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmmm.... i love em a lot too myself! Useing one of em as my wall on my laptop (mika without a shirt sweaty) But the naughty looking Meeks is what i like most its... its.... irresistible? its so... im speechless! I just love that look in his eyes and he have it a lot :naughty:

WAG uncensored version : great... no shirt, sweaty sometimes, naughty look in his eyes a lot ect.

Haahaha I saw the uncensored version with my crush.. it was... uncomfortable... hahahaha

Oh.. well it was funny... I was like :drool: he was like :boxed:... it was hilarious!But that was only the first time I watched it...

:shocked:

Im still drooling... maybe not watching it as close to my screen as i did befoe cos im "freaking out" a bit more to it. cant describe how close to my laptop screen i was sitting before.... But cant sit still and was damn hard the first time cos i wanted to check it out 120%, but i have a 15 min slow-mo of it now... so if i wanna hear WAG and check out Meeks with most in boxers, a lil wet ect. then it wag uncensored for me!!!! :naughty: Better than the consored....

My lil sis smsed me a few hours ago about it with a

"you asked if i have seen his new music vid? yeah i have if its the one where he is jumping in a bed naked"

:roftl:

My first thought was "what the ****? what vid is that?" :blush-anim-cl:

there you go :naughty:

but really Brits are being privileged, it aint fair! :sneaky2:

True. not fair at all!!!!!

He should get some of the dude i was talking about earlier (bumblefoot) some fans wanted him to come just short for a sign thingy for 1 day ony... he went 1 day to London, 1 to berlin and 1 to Paris... just cos the fans requested. Meet up with em ect. Will do 3 other countries soon again. Even though he is on tour and was back then too but had a 4 days break... And member of a band where they made competitons where some could win tix for a show with flight paied too (guns n roses) just had to take care of a place to stay ya self... ect.

AND will say Mika is "bigger" and more famous today than guns N roses cos the new album by em isnt... as good as what they did more than 12 years ago!

Edited by Dark Angel

True. not fair at all!!!!!

He should get some of the dude i was talking about earlier (bumblefoot) some fans wanted him to come just short for a sign thingy for 1 day ony... he went 1 day to London, 1 to berlin and 1 to Paris... just cos the fans requested. Meet up with em ect. Will do 3 other countries soon again. Even though he is on tour and was back then too but had a 4 days break... And member of a band where they made competitons where some could win tix for a show with flight paied too (guns n roses) just had to take care of a place to stay ya self... ect.

AND will say Mika is "bigger" today than guns N roses cos the new album by em isnt... as good as what they did more than 12 years ago!

that seems to me alot of M&G sign and all that...wow :shocked::biggrin2:

the guns and roses thing sounds really good cause true when you win tix you usually need a flight as well :naughty:

and um i can't really agree with you on g'n'r, even tho their new stuff isn't as good but they are still more famous than Mika

Edited by OhMyMika!!

that seems to me alot of M&G sign and all that...wow :shocked::biggrin2:

the guns and roses thing sounds really good cause true when you win tix you usually need a flight as well :naughty:

and um i can;t really agree with you on g'n'r, even tho their new stuff isn't as good but they are still more famous than Mika

yeah they are and i thin they will for many more years.... But more than 12 years and used more than 10 mill. on an album that isnt as good as the old ones.... damn!!!!! And not a tour yet even though the album got released 10 month time ago... :blink: Ok we know why! I use to be a GnR fan cos of one of the new membes but the GnR world is dead cos of no news, no news about a tour.... lates news we got is about a new member (who doesnt fit with the look....

dont think that fits. But a new member of Guns n Roses :blink::shocked: :

Dj-Ashba_512x288.jpg

and other news Axl have a lil prob. with leaveing hs home...

yeah they are and i thin they will for many more years.... But more than 12 years and used more than 10 mill. on an album that isnt as good as the old ones.... damn!!!!! And not a tour yet even though the album got released 10 month time ago... :blink: Ok we know why! I use to be a GnR fan cos of one of the new membes but the GnR world is dead cos of no news, no news about a tour.... lates news we got is about a new member (who doesnt fit with the look....

dont think that fits. But a new member of Guns n Roses :blink::shocked: :

Dj-Ashba_512x288.jpg

and other news Axl have a lil prob. with leaveing hs home...

wtf! :shocked: didn't know that!! 10 mil?? :boxed:

and they wonder why africa's hungry pfff :sneaky2:

well...i guess their time has come..but Slash is one heck of a guitarist!! :wub2:

Edited by OhMyMika!!

wtf! :shocked: didn't know that!! 10 mil?? :boxed:

and they wonder why africa's hungry pfff :sneaky2:

well...i guess their time has come..but Slash is one heck of a guitarist!! :wub2:

seriously.... do yu think he fits? New gnr (4th from right on the first has left)

aedfe.jpg

ujhikg.jpg

Yep more than 10 mill. for an album that... well wont say is the best!!!!! prefer the old GnR. the new GnR is great but i only think its great cos of 1 of the guitarists... (3 now... 1 before) But will never be the same... not without slash...

Slash and Brian May knows how to play guitar! :thumb_yello: 2 of my 3 fave. guitarists..... (Bumblefoot, Brian May and Slash :thumb_yello: )

Edited by Dark Angel

seriously.... do yu think he fits? New gnr (4th from right on the first has left)

aedfe.jpg

ujhikg.jpg

Yep more than 10 mill. for an album that... well wont say is the best!!!!! prefer the old GnR. the new GnR is great but i only think its great cos of 1 of the guitarists... (3 now... 1 before) But will never be the same... not without slash...

Slash and Brian May knows how to play guitar! :thumb_yello: 2 of my 3 fave. guitarists..... (Bumblefoot, Brian May and Slash :thumb_yello: )

not really, well i haven't heard him with the band so i can't really judge :blink:

Slash quited Gn'R?? :shocked:

BM is my idol :wub2:

not really, well i haven't heard him with the band so i can't really judge :blink:

Slash quited Gn'R?? :shocked:

BM is my idol :wub2:

Yeah he did that back in 92 i think... Got his own band with some of the other members (velvet revolver) but they have broken up and slash is doing nada now

Bumblefoot (the dude on the right on the GnR photos) is my idol...

bumble2_2072008.jpg

eddietrunkinterview19-2-07.jpg

:fangurl:

Last photo from when i called in at a show

Edited by Dark Angel

awww you got to talk to him?! :wub2:

btw someone is having a party a couple of floors above us (we're on an apartment) and have being playing the same damn song since 10 AM!! wtf?! and it's on my nerves...:sneaky2:

Yeah many tmes!!! and donno ow many times he have mentioned me on radio live interviews and other kinda interviews same wit the interviewers.

wow glad noone is haveing hat atm. here... but donno how many s haveing a party at 5:30 am except for with headphones on like me? :naughty:

Yeah many tmes!!! and donno ow many times he have mentioned me on radio live interviews and other kinda interviews same wit the interviewers.

wow glad noone is haveing hat atm. here... but donno how many s haveing a party at 5:30 am except for with headphones on like me? :naughty:

Woah, famous you :shocked::thumb_yello: you're lucky!

sleep for God's sake! :shocked::roftl: 5:30??

Woah, famous you :shocked::thumb_yello: you're lucky!

sleep for God's sake! :shocked::roftl: 5:30??

well thats what a lot id saying i am... ask on a guns n roses forum if they know who dark Angel is and you will prob. get an answer that includs "ron Thal" or "Bumblefoot" in it :roftl:

Well im far from tired and use to be awake at this time of the day...

well thats what a lot id saying i am... ask on a guns n roses forum if they know who dark Angel is and you will prob. get an answer that includs "ron Thal" or "Bumblefoot" in it :roftl:

Well im far from tired and use to be awake at this time of the day...

Oh wow, nice! :teehee:

well i gotta go now, nice talking to you btw :wink2: