head was

Drink some booze

So altogether it kinda rhymes

when dreams are gone

when plane took off

without you

when youre confused

Drink some booze

I dont think there will be anything from my songwriting tonight cuz for some strange reazon I think this is hilarious and cant get it outta my heard...Im just weird...ignore me!:roftl:

oh ok...dont know what to say..never experienced that:roftl:

A prob. i have had for a few years... pretty annoying when your not interrested in any of em! Most of em sweet and great looking but nope... dont wanna count how many guys i have that prob. with! Even my exes lil bro and gys whos taken...:blink:

A prob. i have had for a few years... pretty annoying when your not interrested in any of em! Most of em sweet and great looking but nope... dont wanna count how many guys i have that prob. with! Even my exes lil bro and gys whos taken...:blink:

guys whos taken? you mean kidnapped?

I dont understand whe whole sentence

Even my exes lil bro and gys whos taken.

Why cant you just say f**ck off if you dint like speaking to them?

guys whos taken? you mean kidnapped?

I dont understand whe whole sentence

Why cant you just say f**ck off if you dint like speaking to them?

No i mean guys whos in a relationship in one way or another....

and i have tried that... they just keep on trying. have told em that im not interrested and can try as much as they want... i have givin up on finding love

No i mean guys whos in a relationship in one way or another....

and i have tried that... they just keep on trying. have told em that im not interrested and can try as much as they want... i have givin up on finding love

Ah this way...of course i didint think of it

I understand you now

...sometimes when Im on skype there are some random gys writing to me some stuff...and as their avatar there is a pic of their...well tree

I tell them to fu**ck off and they ask how...Its probably not completly what you mean but...

About the giving up thing...i compleatly understand WHY did you give up on love...the thing is why did you do it compleatly...there is someguy.maybe you already know him,maybe not, that likes/will like you and wants to take care of you...I dont get one thing.. You want be byyourself fotr your whole life?

I know there is someone for everyone...(well almost,Im exception but it doesnt mean I never will have a boyfriend)

I completly understand why...I just cant understand being lonely for life

Ah this way...of course i didint think of it

I understand you now

...sometimes when Im on skype there are some random gys writing to me some stuff...and as their avatar there is a pic of their...well tree

I tell them to fu**ck off and they ask how...Its probably not completly what you mean but...

About the giving up thing...i compleatly understand WHY did you give up on love...the thing is why did you do it compleatly...there is someguy.maybe you already know him,maybe not, that likes/will like you and wants to take care of you...I dont get one thing.. You want be byyourself fotr your whole life?

I know there is someone for everyone...(well almost,Im exception but it doesnt mean I never will have a boyfriend)

I completly understand why...I just cant understand being lonely for life

These are gus i know... who have contacted me and just tried to get closer n closer...