Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized that even if I passed the math test I just took I prolly still won't even have a C.

Utter failure :lol3:

I'm gonna have to drop out of the class.

For some reason I'm beyond the word "rubbish" at maths and they still keep me in the group higher than the bottom.. I don't even think I have a GCSE grade in maths yet! :naughty:my grade is probably unmarkable...

I want to draw Lady GaGa.

I've wanted to draw Lady GaGa but I've never got around to doing it. But I know someone who drew a pic of GaGa once.. Let's say it was very funny! :lmao:

I never knew going to the cinema was such a complicated thing. I'm currently talking with my friend (the boy from school) about what movie to go and see on Saturday. I want to see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs & UP in 3d" they are both in 3D but he wants to see "Fantastic Mr Fox" and doesnt want to pay more for the 3D ones. Let's say it's starting to get confusing...

LOL! I'm gonna have a busy Saturday. Cinema half the day, getting on and off buses to get an Amy Winehouse wig then I'm going treat or treating as Amy Winehouse (or should I go as Mika, might be cheap as I have the hair)...

What should I do my friends!?.. Amy Wino or Mika??? :naughty:

I had cheesecake today. It was pineapple cheesecake. The crust had some coconut in it, the crust was like a yummy nutty cookie.

That's officially my favourite kind of cheesecake. :teehee: Well, whatever brand it was or whoever made it...I love that person/those people. :pinkbow:

I had cheesecake today. It was pineapple cheesecake. The crust had some coconut in it, the crust was like a yummy nutty cookie.

That's officially my favourite kind of cheesecake. :teehee: Well, whatever brand it was or whoever made it...I love that person/those people. :pinkbow:

...Or machine, a machine could of possibly made it.. They make great things!!

I never knew going to the cinema was such a complicated thing. I'm currently talking with my friend (the boy from school) about what movie to go and see on Saturday. I want to see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs & UP in 3d" they are both in 3D but he wants to see "Fantastic Mr Fox" and doesnt want to pay more for the 3D ones. Let's say it's starting to get confusing...

Up is amazing but i didn't see it in 3D and so is Fantastic Mr Fox... UP made me cry on my friend's shoulder though :blush-anim-cl: we were sitting there and both of us were sobbing...

Up is amazing but i didn't see it in 3D and so is Fantastic Mr Fox... UP made me cry on my friend's shoulder though :blush-anim-cl: we were sitting there and both of us were sobbing...

Is UP a sad movie then?? :tears: ..I dunno wheather I'll cry or not (I didn't cry watching Titanic at school, the only girl not to. Which is very bad, I SHOULD OF CRIED!!!)

Well we decided we're gonna see UP 3D & Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D, yes 2 3D movies in a row!!

Then we go trick or treating afterwards, my day tommorow is very busy!

..I'm dressing as Amy Winehouse... :mf_rosetinted:

Is UP a sad movie then?? :tears: ..I dunno wheather I'll cry or not (I didn't cry watching Titanic at school, the only girl not to. Which is very bad, I SHOULD OF CRIED!!!)

Well we decided we're gonna see UP 3D & Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D, yes 2 3D movies in a row!!

Then we go trick or treating afterwards, my day tommorow is very busy!

..I'm dressing as Amy Winehouse... :mf_rosetinted:

it's not sad it has loads of hilarious parts in it!!! but it's just 2 bits... the beginning which is the sweetest thing and about 2/3 of the way through which is because of the beginning but i would take tissues just in case :teehee:... i think it's possibly one of Pixar's best movie's since the two Toy Storys :thumb_yello: btw i want Dug... :mf_rosetinted:

awesome! i saw up and fantastic mr fox one after the other... not in 3D though i'm jealous! tell me what CWACOM is like! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: OMG! fantastic idea!!!! :lmao:

it's not sad it has loads of hilarious parts in it!!! but it's just 2 bits... the beginning which is the sweetest thing and about 2/3 of the way through which is because of the beginning but i would take tissues just in case :teehee:... i think it's possibly one of Pixar's best movie's since the two Toy Storys :thumb_yello: btw i want Dug... :mf_rosetinted:

awesome! i saw up and fantastic mr fox one after the other... not in 3D though i'm jealous! tell me what CWACOM is like! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: OMG! fantastic idea!!!! :lmao:

I will do! I think CWACOM should be really good

UP, if it's good as Toy Story then it gotta be super duper good!!!!!

So I'm guessing the two sad parts of the movie are real tearjerkers. Well if I do cry at least I'm gonna be with the right person at cinema, if you know what I mean! :wink2: lol

..I have to get the Wino wig on the way back from the cinema, I beg people pls do not buy any Amy Winehouse beehive wigs cos I need to get one!... :naughty: