Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

someone get me on a train to where you live please? in time for tuesday.... :mf_rosetinted::boxing:

I could tell you the details on PM of where I live if you would like to help me and how to get into my prison locked type school. (I know the escape holes out!) :wink2: but the nearest train station is 9 miles away from where I live and then you'd have to catch a bus that take 30 mins to get to the town where I live.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, it really is. And what? How is that possible? :blink:

Well I wasn't in class when they did the test to get the grades, but probably even if I did do the test it would of been unmarkable for a grade.

I cannot do it to save my life anyway, apart from 1+1= 2 and 2+2= 4 , just the very simple stuff like that. :biggrin2:

Well I wasn't in class when they did the test to get the grades, but probably even if I did do the test it would of been unmarkable for a grade.

I cannot do it to save my life anyway, apart from 1+1= 2 and 2+2= 4 , just the very simple stuff like that. :biggrin2:

:naughty: That happens to me a lot. But I always get confused with the simple stuff. It's the long complicated formulas I remember.

I'm so nervous just to click the send button.

I think I might make a fool of myself, with the accompanying message.

I'm so nervous. He's so good looking.

I just don't want to freak him out. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

I just wonder how he'll respond.

If he does.

I'm over thinking this too much.

But my heart is seriously beating double time. :aah:

If he does.

I'd just do it. :wink2: I mean, as long as the message isn't creepy then it should be okay. I've had random people from my school send me a friend request + message and i've never talked to them in my life! So you aren't the only one whose in this predicament. Remember your never alone :thumb_yello: What did you write anyway? Just a hello?\

If he accepts your friend request, and he has the iLike application, dedicate I See You to him :naughty:

I'd just do it. :wink2: I mean, as long as the message isn't creepy then it should be okay. I've had random people from my school send me a friend request + message and i've never talked to them in my life! So you aren't the only one whose in this predicament. Remember your never alone :thumb_yello: What did you write anyway? Just a hello?\

If he accepts your friend request, and he has the iLike application, dedicate I See You to him :naughty:

That I essentially followed him around school for the latter part of grade 12. And that I hope I'm not creeping him out, I'm just being honest.

:blush-anim-cl:

The window is still open. Nothing has changed.

I think Imma puke...this is sad. :aah:

:naughty: That happens to me a lot. But I always get confused with the simple stuff. It's the long complicated formulas I remember.

Normally I learn something and by the time I've mastered the basic steps everybody else is doing the super complicated stuff and I just sit there thinking to myself "WTF!?" and then my teacher normally picks me to answer the question when I'm always looking drifted out space and very confused.

Teacher: "Sophie, what is the the median on the amount of of cars on the table diagram?"

Me: "Ehh........... -very long pause- "

Teacher: "Okay does anybody else know?"

- Loads of hands go flying up in the air -

My favorite one was when our teacher asked us to write on whiteboards, from the bar chart. What was the most common way of getting to school.

Me being me decided to put "4" down as the answer, I have no idea why tho. So when we had to hold up our boards there was "walking" wrote on everybody elses except for mine. I felt such a fool. But the best bit was when my teacher said "There seems to be two answers I've seen, the correct one is "Walking" I don't possibly know how the person who wrote down "4" got their answer from". Then somebody shouts out "Who wrote 4!?". Then quickly as I could I rubbed out the "4" off the whiteboard. :naughty:

Yes we still get to use the old whiteboards in GCSE Maths, makes me feel like I'm still at primary school where then Maths was alot more simple and easy for me! :thumb_yello:

That I essentially followed him around school for the latter part of grade 12. And that I hope I'm not creeping him out, I'm just being honest.

:blush-anim-cl:

The window is still open. Nothing has changed.

I think Imma puke...this is sad. :aah:

Aw! Remember, he's just a guy, even if he is ridiculously smokin hot, there are plenty of fish in the sea! You've got nothing to lose! And the fact that you've only stalked him and never talked to him, can work to your advantage.

You see, the philosophy here is that, he KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOU. You can be --whoever you want to be--. He doesn't know if your shy or if your (uh oh here we are again with the you'res)" wierd or crazy or stupid or eccentric or lazy or whatever bad traits you might have. You get to choose!! :roftl: It's all about the first conversation!

Find out what he likes and stuff, I mean you probably already know if you've stalked him. And then accomodate to that....

I'm probably just talking rubbish here, I'm totally useless with men. lol:roftl:

I hope this is a confidence booster though! GOOD LUCK

Aw! Remember, he's just a guy, even if he is ridiculously smokin hot, there are plenty of fish in the sea! You've got nothing to lose! And the fact that you've only stalked him and never talked to him, can work to your advantage.

You see, the philosophy here is that, he KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOU. You can be --whoever you want to be--. He doesn't know if your shy or if your (uh oh here we are again with the you'res)" wierd or crazy or stupid or eccentric or lazy or whatever bad traits you might have. You get to choose!! :roftl: It's all about the first conversation!

Find out what he likes and stuff, I mean you probably already know if you've stalked him. And then accomodate to that....

I'm probably just talking rubbish here, I'm totally useless with men. lol:roftl:

I hope this is a confidence booster though! GOOD LUCK

Mmm yes, that's true.

Here's my predicament: 1) I think he noticed when I saw him around school (staring :fisch:) and I've already posted comments about him on Facebook. :aah:

Thanks, it is.

Oh yeah...window still hasn't changed. :lol3:

If he does.

Just don't do what I did when I was sending a request to a boy from my old primary school. I send friend requests constintly for about a month, until one day he finally accepted it and I was like yay.. UNTIL, on fb chat we was talking and he said "Wow, your still really cute". He used to fancy me at primary school, I liked him back too but I was made to change schools to this crappy one where Jamie Oliver came to the day I caught this nasty virus and got beat up by a kindergarden? I think was called there, student . Then he says "Only joking your ugly, you should get plastic surgery!". Then he delets and blocks me.

The **** ****** ******!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Just don't let it end in a disaster, sometimes it's better not to chase after the people from your past. This was only like 3-4 years ago since we was at primary school.