Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Not the best unfortunately... i'm not the social butterfly and i'm not really familiar with the rest of their group so sometimes when there are like 12 of us sitting somewhere i just go silent and all that :boxed: (they are the party people i was talking about a few days ago...hiding stuff in the bushes :naughty:)

But considering i'm new i don't think i'm doing that bad :shun:

Oh! THOSE people. Crazies. :naughty:

Aww. It takes some new people a long time to warm up and make new friends. You're doing more than not bad. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! THOSE people. Crazies. :naughty:

Aww. It takes some new people a long time to warm up and make new friends. You're doing more than not bad. :biggrin2:

We went to the beach this summer...shirtless fun :naughty: i was gonna jump from a cliff (to the water of course :lmfao:) and my bikini is strapless so i was shying out cause i was sure the top is gonna come off and he was like, okaay i won't look at you promise, i've seen boobs before! and i was like ooh no don't get me wrong *jumps* :roftl:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

We went to the beach this summer...shirtless fun :naughty: i was gonna jump from a cliff (to the water of course :lmfao:) and my bikini is strapless so i was shying out cause i was sure the top is gonna come off and he was like, okaay i won't look at you promise, i've seen boobs before! and i was like ooh no don't get me wrong *jumps* :roftl:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh my. Don't guys just say the most fantastic things all the time? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Ah, that sounds like SO much fun! I've always wanted to try it. :wub2: Cliff jumping that is. :lol3:

No problemo!

Oh my. Don't guys just say the most fantastic things all the time? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Ah, that sounds like SO much fun! I've always wanted to try it. :wub2: Cliff jumping that is. :lol3:

No problemo!

I know :lmfao: haven't seen em in 5 days :boxed:

tbh i wasn't really keen on jumping i was kindda forced to :naughty: but it IS fun, i'd say try it...in a deep part of the water of course :naughty: Bungee jumping i wanna try...in 10 years :lol3:

I know :lmfao: haven't seen em in 5 days :boxed:

tbh i wasn't really keen on jumping i was kindda forced to :naughty: but it IS fun, i'd say try it...in a deep part of the water of course :naughty: Bungee jumping i wanna try...in 10 years :lol3:

Aww. Well soon...hopefully!

Forced...into fun! :aah: Oh yeah, deep water of course. Bungeeeeeeee jumping---looks scary to me because it'd like choke and kill me or something. Funny I wouldn't mind skydiving. Tandem of course (if I die, I'm bringing someone down with me :mf_rosetinted:).

Aww. Well soon...hopefully!

Forced...into fun! :aah: Oh yeah, deep water of course. Bungeeeeeeee jumping---looks scary to me because it'd like choke and kill me or something. Funny I wouldn't mind skydiving. Tandem of course (if I die, I'm bringing someone down with me :mf_rosetinted:).

Yep i was forced into fun for so many times this summer...by my friends and cousins...:lol3:

Skydiving sounds fun, you go above clouds, right? :teehee:...but as i said i MAY get to try it in 10 years...at the moment even the thought of it scares me...:naughty:

Yep i was forced into fun for so many times this summer...by my friends and cousins...:lol3:

Skydiving sounds fun, you go above clouds, right? :teehee:...but as i said i MAY get to try it in 10 years...at the moment even the thought of it scares me...:naughty:

They sound pretty awesome. :naughty: Yeah...all the way up to space. :mf_rosetinted: Kidding. Amongst the clouds, yeah.

Awww. :lol3: I'll check back with you in 10 years. :naughty:

Well, I'm gonna go now. Twas nice chatting with you. See ya...tomorrow, probably. :naughty: Bye! :bye:

They sound pretty awesome. :naughty: Yeah...all the way up to space. :mf_rosetinted: Kidding. Amongst the clouds, yeah.

Awww. :lol3: I'll check back with you in 10 years. :naughty:

Well, I'm gonna go now. Twas nice chatting with you. See ya...tomorrow, probably. :naughty: Bye! :bye:

Damn right, maybe we can go way higher by then (10 years) :lol3:

Yup! see ya! Goodnight! :huglove:

OMFG!!!!!!! perhaps i'm a bit outdated but juz found this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1GgBVeT1k8

freak me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fangurl:

Cute !!! (I'm as oudated as you ^^)

I understand nothing in japenese expect the "Conichon-ah" (Strange pronontation) This word make me laugh everytime because of a French Film (Every French understand what I mean. "Emilien" -_-' :roftl:)

Just asking myself How does some men (lika Mika) do for being so attractive ?:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I can see them from my window right now :biggrin2: and hear them. They're bloody loud, aren't they?!

yeah!

I'm going to my aunties on saturday and they do MASSIVE fireworks, this year we're just having rockets and other massive fireworks... no little crappy ones that don't go off :naughty:

yeah!

I'm going to my aunties on saturday and they do MASSIVE fireworks, this year we're just having rockets and other massive fireworks... no little crappy ones that don't go off :naughty:

Ooo YAY! They're the best ones - the big rockets. That's all I can hear :naughty:

But I live on a hill, so I'm looking down over all of my town and I can see everyone's fireworks. It's like our ouwn little private show. And then there's all the lights from the houses and street lamps and it's dark - it's just SOOOOOOO pretty :pinkbow:

And we are also having fireworks on Saturday! (My dad just told me he just bought some :naughty:) gonna be funnnnnnnnn =D

Ooo YAY! They're the best ones - the big rockets. That's all I can hear :naughty:

But I live on a hill, so I'm looking down over all of my town and I can see everyone's fireworks. It's like our ouwn little private show. And then there's all the lights from the houses and street lamps and it's dark - it's just SOOOOOOO pretty :pinkbow:

And we are also having fireworks on Saturday! (My dad just told me he just bought some :naughty:) gonna be funnnnnnnnn =D

awesome! :biggrin2:

i love fireworks!!!! i like the sparklers too:blush-anim-cl:

I totally forgot I had to write an essay in spanish for homework :shocked:

And now I'm soooo sleepy :sneaky2:

I've been asleep and I've gotta do a copy of my science essay draft for my science essay exam tommorow morning. I have to do it on 'Should there be zero tolerance on drink driving'...

Apparantly if we fail on this, we have to do the exam essay until we pass on a different topic each time..

I'm most likely to fail... :mf_rosetinted: