Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

That reminds me of this question on this social interview thingy on facebook when it asks me the question - "If -blah-blah-blah's- computer broke, who would they call?" I always put "GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!"... I can't help myself! :naughty: Jedward version is better than the original in my opinon!

i think that too :biggrin2:

" John, save me!"

"Don't be such a baby!"

:roftl::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: They should definally put that on the album if they release one, they are planning to release an album right!? :biggrin2:

i hope so!

they are having a gig tonight, just them, my mum's friend is going and she is going to try and get a picture . how awesome that would be to see them live like at the x factor live tour 2010! i so want to go!!!

i hope so!

they are having a gig tonight, just them, my mum's friend is going and she is going to try and get a picture . how awesome that would be to see them live like at the x factor live tour 2010! i so want to go!!!

I know someone who gonna be seeing them Sunday at that T4 thingy cos they are going to at that

I know someone who gonna be seeing them Sunday at that T4 thingy cos they are going to at that

i asked if i could go to the x factor tour and my sister said that the tickets were to expensive and they would all be bought within the second anyway. and i was asking my mum anyway :sneaky2: i want to go more than anything! :tears:

i asked if i could go to the x factor tour and my sister said that the tickets were to expensive and they would all be bought within the second anyway. and i was asking my mum anyway :sneaky2: i want to go more than anything! :tears:

Wait until after the X Factor tour, I'm sure if they are releasing an album then they will have their own tour.. Also means then you get more JEDWARD action than maybe 1 or 2 songs on the XFT... :thumb_yello:

Wait until after the X Factor tour, I'm sure if they are releasing an album then they will have their own tour.. Also means then you get more JEDWARD action than maybe 1 or 2 songs on the XFT... :thumb_yello:

i really hope so!

i know my sister wants to go to a live show with the XFT, she likes Lloyd.

Don't worry it's kinda my mum's fault for telling people I don't know but she does about my facebook account and they say they know me but I actually don't... It's freaking me out that the messages are not stopping in my inbox wanting them to add me!! :mf_rosetinted:

oh ok :roftl:

hehe :naughty: