• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the interview! Thanks girls!:thumb_yello:

I think this part deserves to be translated::mf_rosetinted:

Musical, and sexual references

From the beginning, Mika has been compared to Freddie Mercury, the late Queen lead singer.Mika confesses that he is a clear influence, but not a reference in his new record.When asked about the singers that have had an influence on him, he doesn't hesitate: "George Michael, the early Madonna, early Mariah Carey and Prince".And aparently they don't only stimulate him musicaly, because he follows with "I've always wondered how they are in bed.I've fantasized a lot of times about sleeping with Madonna.Or Prince.Well, they are not actual fantasies, more like ideas derived from curiosity.At least I can touch them at Madame Tussaud's Museum. Actually I haven't done that, I'm just joking".Well that's clear.

:roftl::roftl:

From the beginning, Mika has been compared to Freddie Mercury, the late Queen lead singer.Mika confesses that he is a clear influence, but not a reference in his new record.When asked about the singers that have had an influence on him, he doesn't hesitate: "George Michael, the early Madonna, early Mariah Carey and Prince".And aparently they don't only stimulate him musicaly, because he follows with "I've always wondered how they are in bed.I've fantasized a lot of times about sleeping with Madonna.Or Prince.Well, they are not actual fantasies, more like ideas derived from curiosity.At least I can touch them at Madame Tussaud's Museum. Actually I haven't done that, I'm just joking".Well that's clear.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

oh dear!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: