I think this is better :das::pbjt: Would love to dedicate it to Mika :naughty:

I wanna be your brother, wanna be your father too

Never make you run for cover even if they want us to

I wanna be your sister, wanna be your mother too

I wanna be wanna be

Whatever else that touches you

his voice is great at the end of the song, I love that part :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

sad...boring...stupid...except 10 mins after i got my first keybord...but then all sad again...Im not feeling too good lately altogether...

How can you be sad sweetie with the new album release? :shocked: Whats wrong? :huglove:

hhhmmmmm.... my lil sis just wanted to remind me that im getting old in one week but also lucky cos the album release is exactly 1 week before. Whats s lucky about that? :blink:

How can you be sad sweetie with the new album release? :shocked: Whats wrong? :huglove:

hhhmmmmm.... my lil sis just wanted to remind me that im getting old in one week but also lucky cos the album release is exactly 1 week before. Whats s lucky about that? :blink:

I dont know...and i think the fact that the album is realesed keeps me from stayin in the corner and crying...

But lately I feel like everyone(not on MFC) is laughing at my dreams,what I want to do,who I want to be,how I look and thats the reason I cant be who I want to be...and so on...

:bye:

I'm using and abusing your snaps again...

Though it's for a good cause, :roftl:, If you ever think i'm crossing the line on your good will, strike me between my ears ok?:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I dont know...and i think the fact that the album is realesed keeps me from stayin in the corner and crying...

But lately I feel like everyone(not on MFC) is laughing at my dreams,what I want to do,who I want to be,how I act,how I look and thats the reason I cant be who I want to be...and so on...

But lately I feel like everyone(not on MFC) is laughing at my dreams,what I want to do,who I want to be,how I look and thats the reason I cant be who I want to be...and so on...

Why give a damn what other ppl thinks? Follow your dream(s)... :wink2:

Why give a damn what other ppl thinks? Follow your dream(s)... :wink2:

I always tried to but lately it kinda got...i dont know...worse?

Yeah I know but its kinda depressing when my mum say there is ABSOLUTLY no way that I get into music business no matter how I try and my friends that I am fat and so on...Uh and apparently I listen to music for queers(this one got me REALLY mad acually)