no? why?:blink:

@Bienie - Why?

@OrdinaryGirl Sad? owww :huglove:

To be honest .. I have no idea :boxed: I'm not kidding ..

I feel so ... so ... I don't know :blink:

I'm tired, but not just tired .. it's different than other times .. But at the same time I don't feel like I need some sleep, or can sleep atm or ... Very weird ..

Hope it'll be better monday or so .. when I have a day off .. If not, well .. we'll see then ..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired, but not just tired .. it's different than other times .. But at the same time I don't feel like I need some sleep, or can sleep atm or ... Very weird ..

Hope it'll be better monday or so .. when I have a day off .. If not, well .. we'll see then ..

I know the feeling- i get it so often lately- its terrible!! :tears:

You just need some a'la MFC cheer up!:biggrin2:

Oh I hate that! Doesn't it feel like your body's right here, but your mind is all over the place, and, you just don't feel like yourself??

Jeeeeeej :wub2:

__0909_MVI_00240473-border.jpg

:bye:

Hmmmm, I really really love that jacket, can't stress it enough! A few more days and then at least we have the official audio recording already :teehee:

Ok...I think its late enough....:roftl:bg.jpg

Bwahahahahaha:roftl::thumb_yello:

@OrdinaryGirl Awww. Is there anything you want to talk about? x

@Bienie I feel like that sometimes. It's a weird and sometimes very annoying feeling :naughty: I normally watch a bit of stand up comedy on TV or something when I feel like that :teehee: It kinda helps somehow

Hmm yeah .. maybe ..

You just need some a'la MFC cheer up!:biggrin2:

You think?

It's not helping for almost a week now .. Why would it help today? :roftl:

@OrdinaryGirl Awww. Is there anything you want to talk about? x

@Bienie I feel like that sometimes. It's a weird and sometimes very annoying feeling :naughty: I normally watch a bit of stand up comedy on TV or something when I feel like that :teehee: It kinda helps somehow

Not really....I just feel like everything hates me today...like everyone is mad at me n someway...like I did something wrong

Oh I hate that! Doesn't it feel like your body's right here, but your mind is all over the place, and, you just don't feel like yourself??

Hmmmm, I really really love that jacket, can't stress it enough! A few more days and then at least we have the official audio recording already :teehee:

Bwahahahahaha:roftl::thumb_yello:

Uhu ... I don't know what's "wrong" with me ... I hate it :boxed:

I've nothing to be sad about, but I can just start crying now ... And that sucks :aah:

Can't wait for the audio :wub2:

(since my own videos are totally f*cked up :aah::roftl:)

Hmm yeah .. maybe ..

You think?

It's not helping for almost a week now .. Why would it help today? :roftl:

Its a week now?:shocked: It will cuz I said so...I think you just need to laugh I hope this will work

Or maybe this will work better...?

0807071106093969542wx6.jpg

Edited by MannyCulpena

Its a week now?:shocked: It will cuz I said so...I think you just need to laugh I hope this will work(its from last night photoshoot sesion with my cusin...belive Ive gove worse..im just not brave enough to put em here:roftl:)102_9654.jpg

Or maybe this will work better...?

0807071106093969542wx6.jpg

Yeah, more or less ... It started Sunday evening/Monday I think .. before then I was fine ..

Nothing personal, but I do prefer the second person :teehee::wink2:

Yeah, more or less ... It started Sunday evening/Monday I think .. before then I was fine ..

Nothing personal, but I do prefer the second person :teehee::wink2:

I know you do!So do I!:biggrin2:

Maybe Its becouse the concert in Brussels passed and you love it so much?

Edited by MannyCulpena

I know you do!So do I!:biggrin2:

Maybe Its becouse the concert in Brussels passed and you love it so much?

Maybe, but I doubt it .. I'm not tired because of a gig I went to over a week ago :aah:

I'm gonna take a shower now .. Maybe I'll feel a bit better after .. I doubt it, but you never know :mf_rosetinted:

:bye: