MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are going to miss this one. I can't take another day off from my AM job and now that the girls are in school (7th & 8th grade) they miss so much.

I already need the PM shift off for the NYC concert and the girls will leave have off the day after the PA show.

I think we are going to miss this one. I can't take another day off from my AM job and now that the girls are in school (7th & 8th grade) they miss so much.

I already need the PM shift off for the NYC concert and the girls will leave have off the day after the PA show.

We already base our entire lives around Mika! :doh:

:teehee:

I know!! But I think I am going.....just to support him

HELL YEAH LUCY! If I could go (and was right there in NJ) there is NOTHING that could stop me from going! Oh shizat . . I HATE to even 'think' of my life - if I lived in Jersey or NYC . . . he would totally rule my life then! :freak:

HELL YEAH LUCY! If I could go (and was right there in NJ) there is NOTHING that could stop me from going! Oh shizat . . I HATE to even 'think' of my life - if I lived in Jersey or NYC . . . he would totally rule my life then! :freak:

I just thought otherwise . . . RUFUS lives in NYC . . . has shows all around there ALL of the time . . . AAHAHHHH

R U F U S would rule my life! :teehee:

I just thought otherwise . . . RUFUS lives in NYC . . . has shows all around there ALL of the time . . . AAHAHHHH

R U F U S would rule my life! :teehee:

RUFUS and MIKA!!

You would never get sleep LOL

It's not that I don't want to show support -- I really do!

It's just that I'm supposed to be flying to Orlando that morning for work.

I can't be in two places at once. :no:

I hope Mika knows how much I'd rather be seeing him! :wub2:

It's not that I don't want to show support -- I really do!

It's just that I'm supposed to be flying to Orlando that morning for work.

I can't be in two places at once. :no:

I hope Mika knows how much I'd rather be seeing him! :wub2:

TRUST ME HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!

We all have jobs LOL

If I go.. I have to return to work right after :aah:

I can't wait!

The last two times Mika was on Good Morning America he was Brilliant!!

But I have to admit that I am more excited about his appearance on The Ellen Show!!

It would also be great if Ellen would really like Mika's music so that she started playing often when she dances at the beginning of the show.

Ellen plays Madonna a lot - why not Mika??

Does anyone know what an optimal time to arrive at the GMA studios would be? I assume it's inside the studio for their Fall Concert Series so it sounds dicey trying to be one of the lucky few inside :insane:

The earliest you can get there the better,. Just for your info. GMA has VIP members...so they might let them go in. so I am not sure if they would let anyone else in. The studio is super small.