We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeap is fantastic :wub2: you should be very excited :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I AM! :aah:

Not really too much ! Never too much bout a nice guy :roftl:

The thing bout my crush is that he always been a dick and hes not handsome..mut I had a crush on him for 6mths ...maybe still do I dont know I didint speak to him for 3 mths

I could write out a whole story and send you someday...there are funny moments,especially when I act like a fool:biggrin2:

I'd love to hear your stories. I have some really cute ones myself too :wub2:

*remembers*

*sigh*

*goes to watch silly video*

Hii!!!!!

One request: Is there anyway you can tape it? *goes on her knees and begs*

On VHS which won't help much. It'll prolly be on YT within moments of him being on there tho. The last one was :thumb_yello:

making a gift for Angel and listening to Mika thinking of soemone to talk on MSN as I finally managed to install it without blowing my comp up but the only person I talked to was RainbowGirl...so thats kinda pathethic :roftl:

I downloaded Yahoo messenger and only ever talked to 1 person....that person doesn't have internet any more :roftl:

I AM! :aah:

I'd love to hear your stories. I have some really cute ones myself too :wub2:

*remembers*

*sigh*

*goes to watch silly video*

On VHS which won't help much. It'll prolly be on YT within moments of him being on there tho. The last one was :thumb_yello:

Well not THAT stories xD

You really made me curious with a vid thing

Yeah it probably will

Well not THAT stories xD

You really made me curious with a vid thing

Yeah it probably will

Want me to post it?

*secretly but not so secretly hopes you say yes because I wantto share him with the world as long as I can still pretend he's mine in thet "I See You" fake relationship thing Mika was talking about*

:naughty:

haha sorry 1st thing I thought was"fail" :roftl:

Yup, When he did have internet I hardly ever remembered to log on anyway :roftl:

Want me to post it?

*secretly but not so secretly hopes you say yes because I wantto share him with the world as long as I can still pretend he's mine in thet "I See You" fake relationship thing Mika was talking about*

:naughty:

Yup, When he did have internet I hardly ever remembered to log on anyway :roftl:

Yeah Id love to see that!

"I See You"? All about me! :tears:

Yeah Id love to see that!

"I See You"? All about me! :tears:

Here's him singing:

And him being adorable :aah:

Yeah, "I See You" is the story of my life :no:

Off to watch Project Runway now. I'll pop in and out during commercials but prolly not too much till it's over. :biggrin2:

Here's him singing:

Off to watch Project Runway now. I'll pop in and out during commercials but prolly not too much till it's over. :biggrin2:

Ok Im gonna check it out now!

I See You? yup my whole life

You do realize Ive never really had a boyfried? That is a minus of how I look and my diffrent character...thats why I See You is just for me..

Oh ok...I dont think ill be here itll be prolly 5 am here!:roftl: but well see

If not-Good night Sweet Mikanaughtylicious dreams and thanks for the talking on both threads!:huglove:

Here's him singing:

Wow I LOLed at the second vid! He really seems fun and adorable!

Aaand you got a big kiss at the end!

It was you behind the camera?

I like your voice!

Ok Im gonna check it out now!

I See You? yup my whole life

You do realize Ive never really had a boyfried? That is a minus of how I look and my diffrent character...thats why I See You is just for me..

Oh ok...I dont think ill be here itll be prolly 5 am here!:roftl: but well see

If not-Good night Sweet Mikanaughtylicious dreams and thanks for the talking on both threads!:huglove:

You've never had a boyfriend?

Try being 18 and never having anything!

I used to be terribly shy with one or 2 friends. And I'm overweight which puts people waaay off. And now that I've started to open up a bit the most I've got are some more friends.

And, of course, I fell in love once and didn't get the same feeling back and everything died miserably after a while and I was hurt horribly and now am afraid to care again.

Am I f**ked up enough?:naughty:

Wow I LOLed at the second vid! He really seems fun and adorable!

Aaand you got a big kiss at the end!

It was you behind the camera?

I like your voice!

Yeah, He's amazing. :wub2:

Yep, that was me. Like it? EEW! I hate hearing my own voice! :lol3:

You've never had a boyfriend?

Try being 18 and never having anything!

I used to be terribly shy with one or 2 friends. And I'm overweight which puts people waaay off. And now that I've started to open up a bit the most I've got are some more friends.

And, of course, I fell in love once and didn't get the same feeling back and everything died miserably after a while and I was hurt horribly and now am afraid to care again.

Am I f**ked up enough?:naughty:

Yeah, He's amazing. :wub2:

Yep, that was me. Like it? EEW! I hate hearing my own voice! :lol3:

Are you telling story of my life? :roftl: EVERY single piece fits!!!!!!

I never even kissed-beat that! :roftl:

Except the more open part...well here yes...not in real life...

And the age part-but Im pretty sure that if I stay overweight I wont have anyone when Ill be 18...It really puts people off..I think its lil immature

I have 3 friends-One is back in Poland I met her here one is in Slovakia I met her here one is my cousin,cant really get along lately

I dont know NO boys now! Since I came to secondayry school..Its a girls only school-like mostl in Irealnd...with uniform too

shapeless jumper and skirt to the ground...youd laugh your ass off if youd see me in that!

I am as fu**ed up as you,probably worse..:roftl:

You hate your voice??! You you you....weirdo!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by MannyCulpena

Are you telling story of my life? :roftl: EVERY single piece fits!!!!!!

I never even kissed-beat that! :roftl:

Except the more open part...well here yes...not in real life...

And the age part-but Im pretty sure that if I stay overweight I wont have anyone when Ill be 18...It really puts people off..I think its lil immature

I have 3 friends-One is back in Poland I met her here one is in Slovakia I met her here one is my cousin,cant really get along lately

I dont know NO boys now! Since I came to secondayry school..Its a girls only school-like mostl in Irealnd...with uniform too

shapeless jumper and skirt to the ground...youd laugh your ass off if youd see me in that!

I am as fu**ed up as you,probably worse..:roftl:

You hate your voice??! You you you....weirdo!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I dunno! It seems I am :lol3:

They say everyone has a twin out there somewhere. But I think they mean by looks. WHATEVER!!! :aah:

I've decided at this point that I'm rather comfortable with my weight. It's the shape I have a small problem with. I wouldn't mind losing a bit but could never imagine being all that small. I figure I'm not going through hell to make myself something else that I don't want to be and if no one can love me for that then it's not my fault.

Worse? :lmfao:

I haven't even told you about my childhood :lol3:

Hell, and my current life!

What? I do! It's all weird and deep and manly :bleh:

They say everyone has a twin out there somewhere. But I think they mean by looks. WHATEVER!!! :aah:

I've decided at this point that I'm rather comfortable with my weight. It's the shape I have a small problem with. I wouldn't mind losing a bit but could never imagine being all that small. I figure I'm not going through hell to make myself something else that I don't want to be and if no one can love me for that then it's not my fault.

ha ah I got ya'll beat. I'm *cough* 27 as of tomorrow. I quit trying a few years ago thoguh. It's not worth the stress to me. Besides I am a only child. I am very good at being all by myself.

I think some that say that mean looks and some means character

Hmmm by this time I am kinda comfortable with how I look. Its MAILNY my grandma that keeps findiing out new diets,new stuff to do and so on. She just got hooked on on me being 30kg smaller. Its not her fault tho it is somewhat depressing

Chilhood? Nope never again!

Never would come back there

Current life? not as bad as childhood but still hell

|I think I can imagine...I really think I can

Edited by MannyCulpena

:huglove:

maybe this piccie can help a lil?

P1010419.jpg

or even better... :das:

ps11.jpg

ohhh nice pics

you know i saw some shades exactly like those the other week & thought they were funny I didn't think I'd see Mika in them not long after lol

they are so Mika though aren't they lol:biggrin2: