Mika in 'the Sun' gayometer chart

Rubytuesday

sorry if this has already been posted, but there was a small mention (and a photo) of Mika in the Sun today, i don't actually have the paper to scan in (i read it at a cafe) but there was a photo of Mika with sir ian mckellen, graham norton, david walliams and matt lucas at the after party of some play (starring lucas) from what i can remember.

i think it was all about stars being (or pretending to be) gay, it showed a little 'gayometer' chart beneath each person in the photo. and the thing was that the one beneath Mika was pointing to the 'straight' side of the chart as opposed to the 'gay' side.

i wish i could post a scan of the page but i don't have a copy and there's nothing on the Sun's website either.

if someone can get hold of a copy then please scan in the page for discussion etc

l2a x

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20153

towards the end

yes, this is the article

Just a Little Brit camp

SNN0245GX1-682_900532a.jpg

Are we Gaydees ... from left, Mika, Graham Norton, Matt Lucas, Sir Ian McKellen and David Walliams

HERE'S the picture that nearly broke The Sun's gay-o-meter.

Little Britain's DAVID WALLIAMS posed with celeb pals after watching pal MATT LUCAS in his new theatre play.

The comic, whose transvestite character Emily Howard insists "I'm a laydee", was joined by gay actor SIR IAN McKELLEN and gay TV host GRAHAM NORTON.

Also at the post-play party photo at London's Cafe de Paris was colourful singer MIKA, who has widely hinted that he's bisexual.

The play - called Prick Up Your Ears - is about 60s writer JOE ORTON and his lover KENNETH HALLIWELL - and is written by DAVID BENT.

Walliams, 38, who loves teasing fans about his sexuality, posed with the flamboyant quartet at the opening night.

For the last few years The Sun's gay-o-meter has kept a tongue-in-cheek watch on his "shifts" from gay to straight.

In real life he has dated a string of beautiful women including actress ABI TITMUSS and model LAUREN BUDD.

But he's also played gay comic actor FRANKIE HOWERD in a TV special and is regularly seen with gay pals.

Even his close friend, singer NATALIE IMBRUGLIA, is not sure about him.

She said: "He's straight, apparently. I've certainly met a lot of his dates - and they're all women."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2664529/Picture-that-nearly-broke-The-Suns-gay-o-meter-Matt-Lucas-and-his-mates.html#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=mika