Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go! :no:

Just go one posting amazing pictures :biggrin2:

you should not:mf_rosetinted: j ust go on posting those!:naughty:

But .... but ..... You do know that Mika's in that bed? :teehee:

And you do know what he wears when he's in bed? :teehee:

Your bed ... or Mika .... :aah:

:aah: Good girl :naughty:

pink3oh2.jpg

Okay, now I'm scared! :blink: I just looked over my order for the gig-ticket and they messed up with my zipcode :blink: just one letter, but I'm afraid it will go wrong now :aah:

You mean you messed up?

Or haven't you ordered through MS and are you talking about something else? :aah:

(on MS you have to fill in your own adress ...)

If you're really doubting you can send an e-mail and explain, there's still enough time to get a response .. :bleh:

You mean you messed up?

Or haven't you ordered through MS and are you talking about something else? :aah:

(on MS you have to fill in your own adress ...)

If you're really doubting you can send an e-mail and explain, there's still enough time to get a response .. :bleh:

No, I got mine from Livenation.. I had to call because I don't have a credit card and no iDeal, and when I had to tell my zipcode I said a PR but I guess they thought I said TR :blink: And they probably already sended it :aah:

No, I got mine from Livenation.. I had to call because I don't have a credit card and no iDeal, and when I had to tell my zipcode I said a PR but I guess they thought I said TR :blink: And they probably already sended it :aah:

Oh ok .. Maybe you can call them again tomorrow to check and make sure? But I think it's gonna be fine :wink2:

:sneaky2:

What? :teehee::aah: