Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain :boxed: Lots of it :boxed:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!

:aah:

(just got in btw, lucky me :roftl:)

Oh no, no rain here yet, but it's getting awfully dark :aah:

I just watched the jim showcase again, in HD :fangurl:

Relax was really, wow, :wub2:

I wonder why it's still not on youtube or something! Only found big girl:boxed:

Oh no, no rain here yet, but it's getting awfully dark :aah:

I just watched the jim showcase again, in HD :fangurl:

Relax was really, wow, :wub2:

I wonder why it's still not on youtube or something! Only found big girl:boxed:

Here it's blue sky again .. won't last long I guess :aah:

I love the ending of WAG (the whispering :blush-anim-cl:) and Relax, yes :fangurl:

No idea, but I'm not planning on putting it there :aah:

I just put TBWKTM in my stereo (in my room) and forgot I set on suround last time I listened to something there, and I was standing next to one of my speakers- and it was full volume, and it freaked the hell out of me, my heart skipped a beat :aah:

anybody home?

I just put TBWKTM in my stereo (in my room) and forgot I set on suround last time I listened to something there, and I was standing next to one of my speakers- and it was full volume, and it freaked the hell out of me, my heart skipped a beat :aah:

anybody home?

Hunny Im home!:biggrin2:

How you?:huglove:

LOL poor you! Happned to me before but diffrent. Imagine my reaction to full volume on speaker at 3am!:aah:

Hunny Im home!:biggrin2:

How you?:huglove:

LOL poor you! Happned to me before but diffrent. Imagine my reaction to full volume on speaker at 3am!:aah:

it was insane :aah: WAG started and i was like WHAAA?! :aah:

YAY! :boing:

Im good- I just relised, he sings into different speakers each time when in surroned- so Im tracking where he's singing around the room- like a treasure hunt :aah: very entertaining after such an awful day...

how are you love?

it was insane :aah: WAG started and i was like WHAAA?! :aah:

YAY! :boing:

Im good- I just relised, he sings into different speakers each time when in surroned- so Im tracking where he's singing around the room- like a treasure hunt :aah: very entertaining after such an awful day...

how are you love?

haha I know! I threw the speaker away!( I held it cuz I was trying to find some space for it)

LOL really? Tho I did notice a LIL bit in my earphones but I thought its only me!:aah:

Me? BORED! Absolutely nothing to do! I even found entartaining watching a fly flying around my room!:roftl:

haha I know! I threw the speaker away!( I held it cuz I was trying to find some space for it)

LOL really? Tho I did notice a LIL bit in my earphones but I thought its only me!:aah:

Me? BORED! Absolutely nothing to do! I even found entartaining watching a fly flying around my room!:roftl:

the funnest is when he whispers in the end of WAG, and its right next to my pillow.... :wub2:

ha! did you know, thet if you draw a circle with a sharpie around an ant, it traps them- I passed about 2 hours of boring history class like that :aah:

the funnest is when he whispers in the end of WAG, and its right next to my pillow.... :wub2:

ha! did you know, thet if you draw a circle with a sharpie around an ant, it traps them- I passed about 2 hours of boring history class like that :aah:

I listen to TBWKTM just before i go to sleep,in my bed, and when he says it

I go: Oh gosh...:wub2::fangurl:

MLIA!:teehee: