Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

thats terrible!

you know I really think you should have an MFCr, or someone you know from here or anywhere really near you at gigs- as most of them (or all of them, im not sure) are in closed arenas and there are lots of flashing lights... you have us worried! :tears:

:huglove:

I shuld yeah and i should tell security too. Im just not good at telling em :teehee: But ive only had a seizure at one show and been to a few...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual :mf_rosetinted:

Tired, but ok .. Was in pain earlier but I've had a nice, hot shower and I'm ok atm :mf_rosetinted:

You?

Tired ... not been feeling that well today ... and was worried about telling my Mum about Glasgow and Newcastle ... I finally did ... at work ... and she stormed off - wouldn't speak to me :shocked:

She came back about 10 mins later ... and thankfully was fine about it ... :aah:

I shuld yeah and i should tell security too. Im just not good at telling em :teehee: But ive only had a seizure at one show and been to a few...

well, Im sure at least a few of us are atending LDN, right? i dunno... how about Denemark? is anybody you know going there?

can you scratch your curls and say you said it?

Why?

Tired ... not been feeling that well today ... and was worried about telling my Mum about Glasgow and Newcastle ... I finally did ... at work ... and she stormed off - wouldn't speak to me :shocked:

She came back about 10 mins later ... and thankfully was fine about it ... :aah:

:blink: Great :aah:

Yeah could be cos of stress too...

aawwwww must have hurt pretty badly? I once had a seizure in some stairs in a shop... Not that i remember but thats what the hospi. papers says :blink:

It did hurt but the funny thing is that there is NOT one staircase i didint fell off! I ALWAYS fall off stairs!:roftl:

You should avoid stairs:blink:

well, Im sure at least a few of us are atending LDN, right? i dunno... how about Denemark? is anybody you know going there?

yeah im pretty sure a few MFCs will be in London for the show. Same with Lux! :roftl: And in denmark... there'll be some too. I think 4 or 5 MFCs and my lil bro.

It did hurt but the funny thing is that there is NOT one staircase i didint fell off! I ALWAYS fall off stairs!:roftl:

You should avoid stairs:blink:

always fall of?? :blink:

And yep i should.... I just live on the 3rd floor so i have a few staris when im going out and getting home and its stone... I should also take the bus to whereever im going even though its 20 min. walk away. Kinda suck... but my fear came true today... have a seizure in a bus. I hate haveing em in public. My mp3 player is also broek now :tears:

It seriously looks like ive had one hell of a bad silicone in my lower lip. can try and take a pic :roftl:

just had to pass by and say..... Awesome title!!!! :roftl::naughty:

:bye:

You can stay if you want? :mf_rosetinted:

If you can deal with everything that happens here that is ... :aah::roftl:

Nothing happens here ... we're all very good and innocent ... well apart from you .... you're the worst one :naughty:

Nothing happens here ... we're all very good and innocent ... well apart from you .... you're the worst one :naughty:

:shocked::shocked:

I'm not! :sneaky2:

I'm a very sweet & good girl :mf_rosetinted:

why not? :naughty:

Do you know who 'the darkness' are? I just heard a song and it got touching you touching me in it :aah: but the song is dull..

Do you know who 'the darkness' are? I just heard a song and it got touching you touching me in it :aah: but the song is dull..

I think I know them .. probably just one song of them or so, but I have heard of them somewhere .. :roftl:

The Darkness :puke: They split up thank god ... When I went to see Robbie's Knebworth gigs ... I went to all 3 .... I had to sit through them every show ... and then I saw Rolling Stones ... and they were there again ... and then I had to see a solo show of theirs too .... bloody awful group ... actually cheered when they split up :yay: