Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's such a goodie goodie here!

so sweet! :wub2:

:aah:

Am I the only one that wants to pinch his cheeks when seeing that pic :teehee:

want to do some other things too I must say .. :aah:

Don't get me started.. please.. :mf_rosetinted:

Why not? :mf_rosetinted:

thats good to nkw... and yes- those kept me quiet for about 5... :wub2::drool:

these too :wub2:

ouch- that looks really bad...

I have maybe tripped over a full staircase once... I remmber it... it was before science, and I tripped, and rolled down 12 stairs and when i stopped, I started laughing histericly and my friend was like this :shocked:

usually, I trip over starit land... all the time...

I usually just laugh it off to! Just cuz its mostly really funny!

This one time it was 3am in the morning and i literaly tripped at the top of the staris and FLEW down straight onto my face. It hurted as hell and I made a horrible loud sound,my whole fam. (lived with 6 people then) came around and I..just started laughing i dont even know why!!! i think it was something with the confused people all around me!

I ended up in the hospital cuz there was something with my head. Cant remmember really. It hurted me but i felt alright:aah:

This one time it was 3am in the morning and i literaly tripped at the top of the staris and FLEW down straight onto my face. It hurted as hell and I made a horrible loud sound,my whole fam. (lived with 6 people then) came around and I..just started laughing i dont even know why!!! i think it was something with the confused people all around me!

I ended up in the hospital cuz there was something with my head. Cant remmember really. It hurted me but i felt alright:aah:

Ouch!! It's better to laugh at things :roftl:

yeah! same when i fall of horses while riding- I had this really bad fall when my horse refused a junp, and just fell on the sand, and started laughing like crazy and yelling- Shushu! (thats her name :aah: ) Im gonna get you! :aah:

I think laughing it off is the best cure... and to me it makes it a bit less embarssing... when it really should make it more come to think of it :teehee:

Yep!

me most time :naughty:

ok im off... will find the ER cos my headache is killing me and same with the pain in my chest when i breath

Take care and cya girlz :huglove::bye:

take care! :huglove:

yeah! same when i fall of horses while riding- I had this really bad fall when my horse refused a junp, and just fell on the sand, and started laughing like crazy and yelling- Shushu! (thats her name :aah: ) Im gonna get you! :aah:

I think laughing it off is the best cure... and to me it makes it a bit less embarssing... when it really should make it more come to think of it :teehee:

You atleast can ride a horse! Always wanted to do that!:aah:

Shushu? AWWWW the cutest name!!!:wub2:

Yes I think laughing is the best thing. Always!