Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

I've seen it yeah! And I think it's going to be one of my favorite songs live! When I saw his energy, it immediately reminded me of Ring ring live! I didn't like that song that much on the album, but live it was abso****inglutely amazing! :thumb_yello: I was always jumping and going mad to that song, I see me do that to touches you as well :roftl::teehee:

I had to watch it 3 times at first... 1. for his moves. 2. for more than just "naughty" moves. 3. for everything :lmfao:

uuhhhhh... touches you just started playing........

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, that's gonna be difficult then... The only ones I really remember were blendworld and an English one :teehee: I don't remember ever using my real name as a nick either btw :aah:

Yeah, I don't really remember but somehow her site vanished and everything was lost and she didn't want to put all the work in it to build it up from scratch again. Which is perfectly understandable, so they shut it down.

I can't remember seeing you on blendworld :aah: I also don't remember your nickname, but I saw your avatar (a picture of Mika :mf_rosetinted:) and you said your name in an introduction thread. I can't remember my nickname either :aah:

I see.. Yeah, I wouldn't want to build it up again. But I was very active on a Dutch one, so I didn't really searched for Blendworld anymore :aah:

I can't remember seeing you on blendworld :aah: I also don't remember your nickname, but I saw your avatar (a picture of Mika :mf_rosetinted:) and you said your name in an introduction thread. I can't remember my nickname either :aah:

I see.. Yeah, I wouldn't want to build it up again. But I was very active on a Dutch one, so I didn't really searched for Blendworld anymore :aah:

Oh, but blendworld was a dutch one! hahaha:naughty: It was the biggest site.

Yeah that's possible idd! I remember having mika sets all the time :aah: Gosh, this seems like such a long time ago whilst in fact it isn't...

Oh, but blendworld was a dutch one! hahaha:naughty: It was the biggest site.

Yeah that's possible idd! I remember having mika sets all the time :aah: Gosh, this seems like such a long time ago whilst in fact it isn't...

It was? :aah: I remember I had to talk English :aah: The Dutch forum I visited was very active before, but now it's kinda dead.. So I don't visit that place very often anymore.. It's a shame, it was really funny up there :biggrin2:

Haha, me too! I was only using Mika pictures for my creations :aah:

No, it's only two years ago!

I think I'm going to bed now! Get better soon! :thumb_yello:

Goodnight everyone! :bye: