"Touches You" Video....

Sivan

ok RELAX there is no video yet... but GOD i can totaly imagine how it will look like....

and im sorry but it has to be filmed in LA.... lol

i can imagine tons of colorfull people on rollerblades on venice beach... and the part of when he scream: "Cant seem to leave u alone!" and there is that cute music part (know what im talking about?).... some people actually do a dance routine on the skates.... LMAO...

think im nuts?! well i dont know i just think it should be like that :biggrin2:

i dont mind being IN the video aswell... :wink2:

whos with me?! :naughty:

oh and btw..... I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sivan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say wot?

Sivan you almost got me a cardiac arrest, i thought immediately it was true...

:blink:

i'm with you sivan,yes,but as you said,wonka,i was really stress when i opened this new thread:aah:

:bye:

LMAO....SORRY!!!! ill try fix this...

wooorales :floor:

I was thinkin about moves like in my sig. gif. kinda.... some naughty niiiiice moves :wink2: Think thats more a hope... but the music is PERFECT for that same with the lyrics fits....

LOL.... naughty.....

It's amazing how i was thinking about an innocent colorfull video... and u MFCers managed to make it dirty after 10 seconds...:aah:

well just thinkin about what the music style thingy is like and the lyrics like "touching me touching you" "i wanna be wanna be whatrever else that touches you" :wink2: Put it on.... listen to it and check out my sig. gif then... will look GOOD!!!!!! Cant wait to see it live....

I was thinkin about moves like in my sig. gif. kinda.... some naughty niiiiice moves :wink2: Think thats more a hope... but the music is PERFECT for that same with the lyrics fits....

First thing it came to my mind was Mika inviting sir Ian Mckellen to dance in his pants with him on this vid, or maybe they could also dress as laydeeeees as DW in the Rain to come vid...:biggrin2:

Oh and vine leaves would perfectly subsistute pants this time...:mf_rosetinted:

First thing it came to my mind was Mika inviting sir Ian Mckellen to dance in his pants with him on this vid, or maybe they could also dress as laydeeeees as DW in the Rain to come vid...:biggrin2:

:shocked: That will be a horror and comedy at the same time :roftl:

:shocked: