Mika in hmv

Mika4Life13

MIKA'S FACE AND TBWKTM IS PLASTERED ON THE THEFT DETECTORS AT HMV IN SHERWAY GARDENS IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I had to go up to one and hug it of course, knocking it over and trying to fix it but ending up running away.

So, yeah, I dn't know about anywhere else, but it's pretty cool, my friends wouldn't let me take a picture of it so I dont have any, but still, pretty cool, eh :teehee:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA'S FACE AND TBWKTM IS PLASTERED ON THE THEFT DETECTORS AT HMV IN SHERWAY GARDENS IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I had to go up to one and hug it of course, knocking it over and trying to fix it but ending up running away.

So, yeah, I dn't know about anywhere else, but it's pretty cool, my friends wouldn't let me take a picture of it so I dont have any, but still, pretty cool, eh :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

This made me laugh, I have an image in my head of you trying to fix it, without anyone noticing:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

This made me laugh, I have an image in my head of you trying to fix it, without anyone noticing:naughty:

I hope no one saw, :lmao:

It was doing the rocking back and fourth thing while I tried to keep it balanced and hoping I wouldn't set it off!

That would be ironic if I tried to steal a theft detector, :teehee:

It was doing the rocking back and fourth thing while I tried to keep it balanced and hoping I wouldn't set it off!

:naughty: thats to funny :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

that would be funny though :naughty:

Today, I saw some copies of TBWKTM near some boxes near the entrance of our local HMV.

They were a bit spilt, so I stared at them (Wondering whether to faff with them in case I got thrown out.) and stacked them into a tidy pile.

Then my mum started patting me on the arm and saying "aww" as we walked out. She'd seen.