Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

O M G guys! I LOVE it! I think it is HILARIOUS!!!!! They mean it in the most endearing way truly! Owein is the ONE that personally told me. But, he said, "You know what we refer to you MFC guys" I was like WHAT :shocked: and he said, "The Mad F.uckers Club" and I was like :lmao: and I asked him WHO refers to us as such and he said EVERYONE (the band - MIKA - the managers and stage crew)

I think it is CUTE! After ALL we a r e MAD! Mad about MIKA! :wub2:

*Gasp!* :blink:

*racks her to find a way to make that sound affectionate and endearing*

Don't worry Suze, it's Owain who said it :lmfao: Now I don't mind then. I know how he thinks of us :naughty:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay then. You've convinced me to take this as a warm fuzzy. I'm a mad fecker then. Yes I am. :teehee:

Y E S you are! And Y E S I am too! And I am PROUD of it! It is pretty darn clear jst how MUCH MIKA l o v e s the MFC. In NYC he came straight to the MFCers FIRST. He k n o w s that we are the MOST dedicated group out there - and we are behind him 100% through thick and thin! SURE, many have come and gone - but, that just means that they did not have the TRUE MFC spirit - so good thing they are gone! :naughty: I think we are the BEST Fan Club that ANY artist could EVER ask/hope for! We have our ups and downs just like ANY family - but, at the end of the day we are all here united and all standing right behind Mika. No body better eff with the MFC! :mf_rosetinted:

O M G guys! I LOVE it! I think it is HILARIOUS!!!!! They mean it in the most endearing way truly! Owein is the ONE that personally told me. But, he said, "You know what we refer to you MFC guys" I was like WHAT :shocked: and he said, "The Mad F.uckers Club" and I was like :lmao: and I asked him WHO refers to us as such and he said EVERYONE (the band - MIKA - the managers and stage crew)

I think it is CUTE! After ALL we a r e MAD! Mad about MIKA! :wub2:

then it wasn't a joke :roftl:

THEY mean it in a good way! You know HOW Mika adores MAD f.uckers! :freak:

:roftl::roftl: the man has sense of humor

I GUESS you had to be there to hear it in person to 'feel' the l o v e :dunno:

Owein saw me and Lucy waiting in front of the venue e a r l y in the morning in the FREEZING/COLD/WINDY/RAIN . . . and he came and talked to us for a

l o n g time. When he walked up, I was like HEY!!! L O N G time no see . . and he was like YEAH- what has it been 30 hours! :roftl: And in the course of a

l o n g conversation he was talking about HOW tired he was and JUST how much work it was! And I was like I AM TIRED TOO - and he said, YES but YOU do this by CHOICE! I have no choice in the matter. And I was like YOU ARE RIGHT! Then he got all sentimental on me, and said we REALLY appreciate your dedication! If it weren't for the fans like you, we wouldn't even be able to do this. Then he proceeded to say . . . WE ALL PLAY OUR PARTS. And T H E N he told me about the Mad F.uckers Club referral. And we just stood there and laughed. He was absolutely serious! But, they DO appreciate us!!!! I like it - and I am SO glad that he told me!

OMG! how nice is that! :wub2: aww! the poor thing is tired but has to work for us MAD f.uckers :roftl:

Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

True Holly, true :naughty:.

But Mika's getting overly familiar with us lately, isn't he? :roftl: Mad fecker himself indeed :lmfao:

The reason why I wasn't worried when I read that Owain had said this is that we had a very long chat with him about us, the fans, and he even told us how he defends us if it comes up in conversation and people try to make fun of us saying that we're fanatic. He even used the example of a football fan following their team around, and said that whenever someone makes comments like those he counteracts with the football example.

:wub2: I love Owain, he's a good guy.

OMG! how nice is that! :wub2: aww! the poor thing is tired but has to work for us MAD f.uckers :roftl:

Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

I KNOW it is HARD HARD work! Especially now having been backstage and seeing JUST how everything works. It is CrAzY back there! But, I think once the show starts and they see the audience response they feel like it is ALL worth it. Until they have to load up - drive 15 HOURS and then do it ALL again! :roftl:

True Holly, true :naughty:.

But Mika's getting overly familiar with us lately, isn't he? :roftl: Mad fecker himself indeed :lmfao:

The reason why I wasn't worried when I read that Owain had said this is that we had a very long chat with him about us, the fans, and he even told us how he defends us if it comes up in conversation and people try to make fun of us saying that we're fanatic. He even used the example of a football fan following their team around, and said that whenever someone makes comments like those he counteracts with the football example.

:wub2: I love Owain, he's a good guy.

See that is JUST what I mean! They LOVE the MFC - and they defend us when necssary! Because they all know our devotion and dedication! I LOVE THAT! ALL in all from what I have seen the MFCers have SO much respect for Mika <and crew> We are NOT the pushy - loud - disrespectful ones!! NO! It is the other fans that are just horrible! And it is SO e a s y to tell the difference! You would NEVER see an MFCer yelling inappropriate things at Mika or touching him in a violating way. We love him. And we LOVE the band. And YES Owain is SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! SO FUNNY! You can tell he truly cares about the fans. He takes time with us - and he LOVES his Big Girls! :das: The other one who is a TOTAL ANGEL is Jimmy!!! :wub2:

I KNOW it is HARD HARD work! Especially now having been backstage and seeing JUST how everything works. It is CrAzY back there! But, I think once the show starts and they see the audience response they feel like it is ALL worth it. Until they have to load up - drive 15 HOURS and then do it ALL again! :roftl:

I'm sure he's paid with the fans reactions, watching You Tube clips I get this impression, and I'm glad he's getting the love he gives.

Very hard indeed. For example his task on Sunday: getting from Oakland to Seattle. Because they go by bus, right?

See that is JUST what I mean! They LOVE the MFC - and they defend us when necssary! Because they all know our devotion and dedication! I LOVE THAT! ALL in all from what I have seen the MFCers have SO much respect for Mika <and crew> We are NOT the pushy - loud - disrespectful ones!! NO! It is the other fans that are just horrible! And it is SO e a s y to tell the difference! You would NEVER see an MFCer yelling inappropriate things at Mika or touching him in a violating way. We love him. And we LOVE the band. And YES Owain is SUCH A GREAT GUY!!! SO FUNNY! You can tell he truly cares about the fans. He takes time with us - and he LOVES his Big Girls! :das: The other one who is a TOTAL ANGEL is Jimmy!!! :wub2:

Yeah, they are all lovely, and so is Imma :wub2:. I think that she fits in with the band really really well. She's very nice. But I do have a soft spot for Owain. Mind you, he's a mad fu.cker himself, LOL. When he sees us somewhere he always starts laughing and pointing and calling us 'the usual suspects'. He's hilarious.

Edited by sariflor
EDIT: SUSPECTS, not subjects. I'm too tired :-D

I'm sure he's paid with the fans reactions, watching You Tube clips I get this impression, and I'm glad he's getting the love he gives.

Very hard indeed. For example his task on Sunday: getting from Oakland to Seattle. Because they go by bus, right?

Yep, they have a NICE tour bus (which Owain told me ain't SO nice when the toilet gets backed up :teehee:) Like in Philly they had to drive 15 HOURS to get to Chicago . . . and from what they all said - being on the bus day in and day out is NO picnic! Sounds like the glorious life to all of us!:roftl:

Yeah, they are all lovely, and so is Imma :wub2:. I think that she fits in with the band really really well. She's very nice. But I do have a soft spot for Owain. Mind you, he's a mad fu.cker himself, LOL. When he sees us somewhere he always starts laughing and pointing and calling us 'the usual subjects'. He's hilarious.

SHE IS AMAZING!!!!! Lucy is in LOVE with her! She is an awesome fit!!!! I love how Mika plays with her on stage! :naughty: SOON she is going to get JUST as much l o v e as Cherisse! And she deserves it!!!! :biggrin2:

You mad fecker! :roftl:

how many gigs have you attended?

Me - NOT many at all! :no:

I saw him ONCE in 2008 <February 2 - in New York>

THIS YEAR I have BEEN BLESSED to see him 3 times!!!!

June in NYC at the only U.S. date for the acoustic tour

and last week in NYC and then Philly! I have been looking at flights to Seattle ever since I got home - BUT the cheapest I can find is $700.00 :sad: TRUST me, if I had it - I would be on a plane as we speak! :freak: BUT, I just have to wait till HOPEFULLY next year - it is TORTURE!

Me - NOT many at all! :no:

I saw him ONCE in 2008 <February 2 - in New York>

THIS YEAR I have BEEN BLESSED to see him 3 times!!!!

June in NYC at the only U.S. date for the acoustic tour

and last week in NYC and then Philly! I have been looking at flights to Seattle ever since I got home - BUT the cheapest I can find is $700.00 :sad: TRUST me, if I had it - I would be on a plane as we speak! :freak: BUT, I just have to wait till HOPEFULLY next year - it is TORTURE!

Three times is not that bad!!. I feel your pain, a whole year without any other concert can be torture. But flights are so expensive :huh:. I'm glad I found one 4 times less expensive than usual (ok, they do that every now and then, so I'm happy to find it just in the EXACT moment :thumb_yello:)

Three times is not that bad!!. I feel your pain, a whole year without any other concert can be torture. But flights are so expensive :huh:. I'm glad I found one 4 times less expensive than usual (ok, they do that every now and then, so I'm happy to find it just in the EXACT moment :thumb_yello:)

I also think JUST knowing that he is SO FAR away makes it all that much harder! He is in another country that I could not get to no matter how hard I tried or what I did. Me thinks it is time to get a passport! I have never needed one before - but, JUST in case my situation changes, and there WAS a possibility to go abroad . . . well, I SURE wouldn't want the ONLY reason I couldn't to be lack of a passport! :roftl: I MISS HIM TOO MUCH, and he hasn't even left this country yet. I am GONNA be a MESS next week! :tears:

I also think JUST knowing that he is SO FAR away makes it all that much harder! He is in another country that I could not get to no matter how hard I tried or what I did. Me thinks it is time to get a passport! I have never needed one before - but, JUST in case my situation changes, and there WAS a possibility to go abroad . . . well, I SURE wouldn't want the ONLY reason I couldn't to be lack of a passport! :roftl: I MISS HIM TOO MUCH, and he hasn't even left this country yet. I am GONNA be a MESS next week! :tears:

I've only seen him once, but there is a time when I thought that would never happen! :wub2:

I might study abroad in England sometime in the next couple of years. The college that I'm going to go to next year has a second campus there. It's so exciting to think about! :biggrin2: My mom thinks that I only want to do it because of Mika though. :naughty:

Maybe he will come back to the US in December since he doesn't have anything going then:teehee:

Wishful thinking! :freak: I cannot even tell that to my heart at this point! False hope could NOT make this better!!! :naughty: I have been SERIOUSLY thinking that maybe I should go and see Rufus. In a way, I think it would ease the pain - but, then again what if it o n l y made it worse! After all there is NO substitution for MIKA . . . not even the Love of my Life RuRu. GAWD that is BAD!!! :crybaby:

I've only seen him once, but there is a time when I thought that would never happen! :wub2:

I might study abroad in England sometime in the next couple of years. The college that I'm going to go to next year has a second campus there. It's so exciting to think about! :biggrin2:My mom thinks that I only want to do it because of Mika though. :naughty:

Isn't it true! :teehee:

:roftl: