Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh, poor you.... Once I had the same. After the cancellation of Kiev gig I was paranoid for like several months. End not even concerning music. Someone could tell some things which were far for Mika and mikaworld, but anyway I was able to find some secret meaning and reason to cry.

I can do nothing but hug you :huglove: only time can cure it.

But you have much more chances to attend a gig in your future than many people there! So you have to cry a bit, take a cup of coffee, and not to hold your emotions inside ( you did it right moaning here!)

Oh :huglove: thank you,I know about Kiev,and how hard is for you to attend to one of his gigs.And yes,a coffee can do miracles sometimes :thumb_yello: (well,now,speaking about coffee,I remember Mika tweeting about coffee's recipe :aah:.......and his column about coffee :aah: )

I'm going to join you. Glasgow is cancelled. :tears:

No,you were suppose to go to Glasgow?? So sorry for you,Annie! :huglove:

aww I'm so sorry Krys , I know that feeling too well, as it happened to me twice :hug: and that is so painful. The only way to cheer up is to have another Mika gig to look forward to. I hope you can catch up soon sweetie :huglove:

Thanks,Anne,I'm already looking for another one,that's the reason that keep me alive! :wink2:

No,you were suppose to go to Glasgow?? So sorry for you,Annie! :huglove:

Yes I was ... I bought my ticket a few weeks ago. But I should not feel sorry for myself because the Paul de Leeuw show next week is still on. For other people it's much worse ... they might not have the chance to see him so soon again. :sad:

Yes I was ... I bought my ticket a few weeks ago. But I should not feel sorry for myself because the Paul de Leeuw show next week is still on. For other people it's much worse ... they might not have the chance to see him so soon again. :sad:

That will be someone like me for that last part. :huh:

Good news about Paul's show,I have a feeling this will be great :naughty: and you're so lucky to be there :thumb_yello: Yes,some people has more chances,some don't,sadly :sad:

• 1 month later...