Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

I also think JUST knowing that he is SO FAR away makes it all that much harder! He is in another country that I could not get to no matter how hard I tried or what I did. Me thinks it is time to get a passport! I have never needed one before - but, JUST in case my situation changes, and there WAS a possibility to go abroad . . . well, I SURE wouldn't want the ONLY reason I couldn't to be lack of a passport! :roftl: I MISS HIM TOO MUCH, and he hasn't even left this country yet. I am GONNA be a MESS next week! :tears:

Ouch! I really don't know what to say because I still don't feel like this (remember I'm Mika-virgin) but I'm really sorry! :huglove:

You still have the internet, ok it's just not the same :huh: but it's something!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wishful thinking! :freak: I cannot even tell that to my heart at this point! False hope could NOT make this better!!! :naughty: I have been SERIOUSLY thinking that maybe I should go and see Rufus. In a way, I think it would ease the pain - but, then again what if it o n l y made it worse! After all there is NO substitution for MIKA . . . not even the Love of my Life RuRu. GAWD that is BAD!!! :crybaby:

:wub2: I hope he does

Wishful thinking! :freak: I cannot even tell that to my heart at this point! False hope could NOT make this better!!! :naughty: I have been SERIOUSLY thinking that maybe I should go and see Rufus. In a way, I think it would ease the pain - but, then again what if it o n l y made it worse! After all there is NO substitution for MIKA . . . not even the Love of my Life RuRu. GAWD that is BAD!!! :crybaby:

Well, maybe seeing Rufus could help a bit ... To make an analogy, you know what they say: in order to get over someone, you need to get under someone else.....:naughty:

I feel the post Mika gig depression coming... :huh:

Well, maybe seeing Rufus could help a bit ... To make an analogy, you know what they say: in order to get over someone, you need to get under someone else.....:naughty:

nah... I'm not like that... well it's okay if I have many gigs to attend to but not from ONE particular artist... There's no competition with Mika... Coldplay might try tho :teehee:

Ouch! I really don't know what to say because I still don't feel like this (remember I'm Mika-virgin) but I'm really sorry! :huglove:

You still have the internet, ok it's just not the same :huh: but it's something!

You will know how it feels soon enough! I hope that you handle it far better then I ever have! The seperation is a terrible thing. Being all wrapped up in Mika's world, and then having the rug pulled out from under you <so to speak> tis like an alternate universe - YOUR REAL LIFE, not Mika Land! :teehee:

:wub2: I hope he does

Me too . . . but, I won't tell myself :rolls_eyes:

I have always heard that! I can see it going either way!!! :naughty: Either I am going to be completely happy (it is SO easy to get wrapped up in Rufus, for me) OR, I realize that I am JUST trying to fill the Mika void - and fall into a DEEP(er) depression :dunno:

NO!:sneaky2:

I did tell my friend that if we have the opportunity we are gonna see him there. :naughty: She said that they probably won't let me in the program because I'm a stalker and will ramble on about Mika in my application. :aah:

ha ha ha. Keep Mika on the DL, just until you get in! :roftl:

I feel the post Mika gig depression coming... :huh:

nah... I'm not like that... well it's okay if I have many gigs to attend to but not from ONE particular artist... There's no competition with Mika... Coldplay might try tho :teehee:

I totally agree! AS MUCH AS I LOVE Rufus, andI MEAN I LOVE Rufus more then words an express . . . EVEN he is no match for Mika. It's CRAZY. I don't think ANYTHING is going to take away this pain, unless I FIND $700.00 and fly to Seattle. I can't even sleep at night - and I am NOT joking . . . I cannot go to sleep <at all> ALL I can think about it Mika. It is driving me CRAZY - and completely affecting my LIFE. :sad:

I totally agree! AS MUCH AS I LOVE Rufus, andI MEAN I LOVE Rufus more then words an express . . . EVEN he is no match for Mika. It's CRAZY. I don't think ANYTHING is going to take away this pain, unless I FIND $700.00 and fly to Seattle. I can't even sleep at night - and I am NOT joking . . . I cannot go to sleep <at all> ALL I can think about it Mika. It is driving me CRAZY - and completely affecting my LIFE. :sad:

:huglove:

Keep your money just in case he comes back in december :wink2: I know I'm keeping my 3 day holidays off just in case :teehee:

Oh and btw, I came to the conclusion that one Mika gig a month would be the healthiest thing beside 5-a-day :wink2:

Keep yourmoney just in case he comes back in december :wink2: I know I'm keeping my 3 day holydays off just in case :teehee:

THAT IS EXACTLY w h y I was afraid to spend money! :lmao: No matter WHAT if I go see Rufus- it is going to take away from the Mika fund! :roftl: If it wasn't for that I don't EVEN think I would be torn at all. Empty Rufus luvin' dosen't make me Sea Sick. :das:

Oh and btw, I came to the conclusion that one Mika gig a month would be the healthiest thing beside 5-a-day :wink2:

OH I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!! If I could get ONE gig a month (for LIFE) I would be ALL set! It would improve the quality of my life in EVERY aspect! I would become more productive, healthier, happier, and just a better person ALL around!!! :lmao:

DREAMS! :wub2:

Keep your money just in case he comes back in december :wink2: I know I'm keeping my 3 day holidays off just in case :teehee:

Yep, Bab and I were chatting about that and decided that a Mika gig once a month was the ideal balance :naughty:. Now we just need to all move to the same place so that it actually works out and then we just tell him the plan and where to turn up. I even volunteer to make the schedule and tell him where he needs to go and when :biggrin2:

Yes, I think I have listened to couple of songs like 2 months ago, anyway I don't remember them anymore, shame on me :blush-anim-cl:

(I have Spotify anyway)

He looks cute in your siggy!

He IS cute!!! (beautiful) AND so talented!!! AND Mika adores him! That is also Nice! It is all because of Mika that I even KNOW who Rufus is. And I am FOREVER greatful for that! Because Rufus is SO important to me. We have LOTS of history :das:

Yep, Bab and I were chatting about that and decided that a Mika gig once a month was the ideal balance :naughty:. Now we just need to all move to the same place so that it actually works out and then we just tell him the plan and where to turn up. I even volunteer to make the schedule and tell him where he needs to go and when :biggrin2:

I freaking LOVE it! Where should I move!? :lmao:

But Rufus means more than Mika to you or less?

I'm sorry I'm going so off topic (sorry for the people who will be reading this thread) which is your Rufus' favorite song? and I listen to it now, I have Spotify online now :thumb_yello:

See!?! if we all come to the same conclusion, it's because it makes sense :aah: Now we just have to work on the schedule... I can go as far as NYC of Toronto.... and once or twice a year I could take the plane. You guys?

But Rufus means more than Mika to you or less?

I'm sorry I'm going so off topic (sorry for the people who will be reading this thread) which is your Rufus' favorite song? and I listen to it now, I have Spotify online now :thumb_yello:

OMG!!! :teehee: Don't worry e v e r y o n e knows that ANY thread I am in RUFUS always comes up! :roftl: THAT is a HARD question! It is SUCH different love. MIKA means the WORLD to me. And SO does Rufus! I have had some amazing moments with Mika. But, nothing COULD ever compare to my experiences with Rufus. I would have to totally make out with Mika for it to even come close! :roftl: Let's just say my heart is cut into two pieces and one belongs to Mika - and the other belongs to Rufus.

And aaahhh . . . too MUCH Rufus love, I could NEVER pick a fave song - he has TOO many that are :swoon: But, listen to: Go or go ahead! :wub2:

OMG!!! :teehee: Don't worry e v e r y o n e knows that ANY thread I am in RUFUS always comes up! :roftl: THAT is a HARD question! It is SUCH different love. MIKA means the WORLD to me. And SO does Rufus! I have had some amazing moments with Mika. But, nothing COULD ever compare to my experiences with Rufus. I would have to totally make out with Mika for it to even come close! :roftl: Let's just say my heart is cut into two pieces and one belongs to Mika - and the other belongs to Rufus.

And aaahhh . . . too MUCH Rufus love, I could NEVER pick a fave song - he has TOO many that are :swoon: But, listen to: Go or go ahead! :wub2:

I see that Rufus to you is what Monkees is to me. I take them everywhere. I consider them my first musical love. I like the hallelujah song and the way he does origin of love. Those are the only two Rufus songs I have.

I see that Rufus to you is what Monkees is to me. I take them everywhere. I consider them my first musical love. I like the hallelujah song and the way he does origin of love. Those are the only two Rufus songs I have.

Tis true! You always talk about your Monkees and I always talk about my Rufus! :roftl: My FIRST musical *love* was Jordan Knight! :wub2: But, I am SO over him! :rolls_eyes: Rufus is like my WIFE and Mika is my mistress :das: You should listen to more of Rufus - he has some AMAZING stuff! I honestly don't think I could LIVE without his music! :naughty:

Tis true! You always talk about your Monkees and I always talk about my Rufus! :roftl: My FIRST musical *love* was Jordan Knight! :wub2: But, I am SO over him! :rolls_eyes: Rufus is like my WIFE and Mika is my mistress :das: You should listen to more of Rufus - he has some AMAZING stuff! I honestly don't think I could LIVE without his music! :naughty:

Teehee. I will I will. I'm trying to behave right now as I splurged like crazy over mika in the last few months. It's on the to-do list of musical purchases. Josh turner is also a deep love of mine but he's not got the sassy personality that makes me want follow Mika like a silly puppy.