Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

Tis true! You always talk about your Monkees and I always talk about my Rufus! :roftl: My FIRST musical *love* was Jordan Knight! :wub2: But, I am SO over him! :rolls_eyes: Rufus is like my WIFE and Mika is my mistress :das: You should listen to more of Rufus - he has some AMAZING stuff! I honestly don't think I could LIVE without his music! :naughty:

:lmao: Me too :teehee: I didn't even see NKOTB when they came in Montreal last time :naughty:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teehee. I will I will. I'm trying to behave right now as I splurged like crazy over mika in the last few months. It's on the to-do list of musical purchases. Josh turner is also a deep love of mine but he's not got the sassy personality that makes me want follow Mika like a silly puppy.

Wow I saw Josh live - he is AMAZING! But, NOTHING like Mika live! BUT WHO IS! :roftl: you should go to half.com you can find Rufus CD's DIRT cheap!!! That is what I did. When I found out that I was gonna see Rufus live - I went and bought EVERY CD he had, so that I could learn all the music in time! AND what a love affair that created! MY GAWD, to take in ALL that beautifulness all at once! Aaahhh I am surprised I am still breathing! He REALLY d o e s take my breath away! :swoon:

:lmao: Me too :teehee: I didn't even see NKOTB when they came in Montreal last time :naughty:

OMG! :roftl: I saw them last year when they came here. Actually I saw them November 1, 2008 - I can't FORGET the date cause I saw Rufus just 6 days later! :wub2: And I will tell ya - THAT is when I knew the LOVE was gone!!!! It just wasn't the same!! AT ALL - and you CAN'T possibly say it is because I have matured - cause LOOK AT ME! :teehee: I can remember the time, that I thought/SWORE I would love Jordan forever! FUNNY how life changes! I love Mika and Rufus a BILLION times more then I ever 'liked' him. Try telling THAT to the 14-year-old version of me! :lmao:

OMG!!! :teehee: Don't worry e v e r y o n e knows that ANY thread I am in RUFUS always comes up! :roftl: THAT is a HARD question! It is SUCH different love. MIKA means the WORLD to me. And SO does Rufus! I have had some amazing moments with Mika. But, nothing COULD ever compare to my experiences with Rufus. I would have to totally make out with Mika for it to even come close! :roftl: Let's just say my heart is cut into two pieces and one belongs to Mika - and the other belongs to Rufus.

And aaahhh . . . too MUCH Rufus love, I could NEVER pick a fave song - he has TOO many that are :swoon: But, listen to: Go or go ahead! :wub2:

Aw the splitted heart :wub2:

"Go or go ahead". Did it twice. I'm afraid I'm not in the mood for slow songs now....too many Touches You, Rain, and Love Today I guess :sweatdrop:

When I feel like I need to slow down a bit I'll listen to them, I suppose tomorrow, because now I'm adrenaline-high :roftl:

HollyD a pleasure talking to you.

Just remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

Bye for now :bye:

Wow I saw Josh live - he is AMAZING! But, NOTHING like Mika live! BUT WHO IS! :roftl: you should go to half.com you can find Rufus CD's DIRT cheap!!! That is what I did. When I found out that I was gonna see Rufus live - I went and bought EVERY CD he had, so that I could learn all the music in time! AND what a love affair that created! MY GAWD, to take in ALL that beautifulness all at once! Aaahhh I am surprised I am still breathing! He REALLY d o e s take my breath away! :swoon:

He is wonderful. Now that I'm settled in Austin pretty much for the long haul Concerts are more on my mind. That is the fun thing about learning a artist that already has a few cd's out. It's like being in candy land with five or six albumns to leanr. My tenth birthday we bought the complete Monkee's music on cd and mom and I had a diffrient cd going in five diffrent rooms so we could walk through the house and listen to the monkees constantly. It was awesome. I did the same thing when I was wroking on catching up to you lot on my Mika studies. I had his Itunes live going and cartoon in motions in another room while I walked back and forth to get the laundry done.

Is is sad that I'm already planning a present for Mika for my imaginary not yet to be announced concert that I will one day get to go to?

The boy has made me loose all sense of reason. (not that I had much to begin with :biggrin2:)

THAT'S how it is!!!!! At least you wil be all prepared when that magical day comes!!!! :roftl:

Aw the splitted heart :wub2:

"Go or go ahead". Did it twice. I'm afraid I'm not in the mood for slow songs now....too many Touches You, Rain, and Love Today I guess :sweatdrop:

When I feel like I need to slow down a bit I'll listen to them, I suppose tomorrow, because now I'm adrenaline-high :roftl:

HollyD a pleasure talking to you.

Just remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

Bye for now :bye:

I DO agree you have to be in the right 'mood' for Rufus . .. unless you LOVE him the way I do! :roftl: At another time, you can appreciate his greatness! :das:

PLEASURE talk to you as well!!! :huglove:

See ya soon! :bye:

He is wonderful. Now that I'm settled in Austin pretty much for the long haul Concerts are more on my mind. That is the fun thing about learning a artist that already has a few cd's out. It's like being in candy land with five or six albumns to leanr. My tenth birthday we bought the complete Monkee's music on cd and mom and I had a diffrient cd going in five diffrent rooms so we could walk through the house and listen to the monkees constantly. It was awesome. I did the same thing when I was wroking on catching up to you lot on my Mika studies. I had his Itunes live going and cartoon in motions in another room while I walked back and forth to get the laundry done.

That is awesome!!! :roftl: It's CRAZY how FAST you can learn music that you are r e a l l y INTO! I learned TBWKTM in a day! While Rufus was a bit longer, he is kinda HARD to learn! Or maybe I was just on overload!!! :roftl:

It's like planning for Santa Claus or the easter bunni only he's like the Gig Bunni? or Gig Mika maybe? XD. Yes preperation is V. important concert wise.

Mika is like Santa . . . he spoils us and a gig would be the GREATEST present EVER! Aaahhhh. I would LOVE to see Mika on my BIRTHDAY! There really IS no greater gift! :wub2:

That is awesome!!! :roftl: It's CRAZY how FAST you can learn music that you are r e a l l y INTO! I learned TBWKTM in a day! While Rufus was a bit longer, he is kinda HARD to learn! Or maybe I was just on overload!!! :roftl:

Mika is like Santa . . . he spoils us and a gig would be the GREATEST present EVER! Aaahhhh. I would LOVE to see Mika on my BIRTHDAY! There really IS no greater gift! :wub2:

I got to see him on tv on my b-day that was pretty good. You know we can learn music we love in minutes but algebra... not so much. Ha!

I got to see him on tv on my b-day that was pretty good. You know we can learn music we love in minutes but algebra... not so much. Ha!

:lmao: SO SO TRUE!!!!! Forget the algebra! I cannot even help my son with his Math homework anymore! :roftl:

:teehee:

:lmao: SO SO TRUE!!!!! Forget the algebra! I cannot even help my son with his Math homework anymore! :roftl:

:teehee:

At work I had to explain to a customer how much she was charged and since I don't ring sales I had to have someone explain it all to me. I asked so many questions Janice tells me that she's going to start charing a two dollar toll. Definatly not a mathz chicky. :D

At work I had to explain to a customer how much she was charged and since I don't ring sales I had to have someone explain it all to me. I asked so many questions Janice tells me that she's going to start charing a two dollar toll. Definatly not a mathz chicky. :D

I SUCK at math!!!! Seriously my WORST area!!! And the FUNNY thing is at work I was the back up bookkeeper . . so when they lady was OUT (vacation or sick) I WAS the one that handled ALL the firm's finances! I had to wire money from here to the Netherlands (MILLIONS of dollars at a time) and cut checks . . . I SWEAR when she was on vacation I was SICK :puking: for a week before I knew. It was SO scary - BUT, somehow I did it! And only made MINOR mistakes that were easily corrected! The angels were with me! :naughty:

I SUCK at math!!!! Seriously my WORST area!!! And the FUNNY thing is at work I was the back up bookkeeper . . so when they lady was OUT (vacation or sick) I WAS the one that handled ALL the firm's finances! I had to wire money from here to the Netherlands (MILLIONS of dollars at a time) and cut checks . . . I SWEAR when she was on vacation I was SICK :puking: for a week before I knew. It was SO scary - BUT, somehow I did it! And only made MINOR mistakes that were easily corrected! The angels were with me! :naughty:

Mine too but I can blame it on the Dyscalclia (Like dyslexia but with numbers) I still write my 7's backwards sometimes XD. I still have to have people go over my work cause I don't trust my calculations because of the constant flipping of numbers.

Mine too but I can blame it on the Dyscalclia (Like dyslexia but with numbers) I still write my 7's backwards sometimes XD. I still have to have people go over my work cause I don't trust my calculations because of the constant flipping of numbers.

Math is just one of those things, like my mother cannot balance her check book correctly to save her life! :naughty:

Math is just one of those things, like my mother cannot balance her check book correctly to save her life! :naughty:

It issss That's the nice thing about music. The only numbers are the beats. I can't wait till Superstar comes back and tells us about her first Mika experience. The lucky-ducky Muppet XD.

It issss That's the nice thing about music. The only numbers are the beats. I can't wait till Superstar comes back and tells us about her first Mika experience. The lucky-ducky Muppet XD.

AAhhhhh ME EITHER!!!! I bet she is FREAKING OUT right about n o w! :freak: THERE is NOTHING like the FIRST time!!!! :roftl:

Tis TRUE! Mika is SO lovely! Such an AMAZING person . . .and ON STAGE - MY GAWD he is a totally different person! He is like a BOMB that explodes! He makes it SO hard to go back to our Real Lives - after stepping into his world! I freaking LOVE his world! We are all SO much a part of it! Like Owein said - WE ALL PLAY OUR PARTS! And do you know what they (backstage) REFER to us as <EVEN MIKA> they call us: THE Mad F.uckers Club :roftl:

I knew they'd have to refer to us in some way. This is hilarious. And being called a mad fecker I can cope with :roftl:

The reason why I wasn't worried when I read that Owain had said this is that we had a very long chat with him about us, the fans, and he even told us how he defends us if it comes up in conversation and people try to make fun of us saying that we're fanatic. He even used the example of a football fan following their team around, and said that whenever someone makes comments like those he counteracts with the football example.

:wub2: I love Owain, he's a good guy.

I use the football example to justify my Mika life.

Okay last nights remembrance of things past (one week from Philly) was a whiny one :teehee: That's right I whined.

Cellular change is what I think gives PMD that deep feeling.

For days you start to build up excitement and that increase exponentially so your cells are in flux. Couple this with changes in appetite and tunnel vision the upcoming event has now taken over your body on many levels.

Now you are at a meet-up or queuing at the venue with other MFC'ers so your excited on this personal emotional level thus releasing feel good hormones into your brain again changing your cellular response. Now depending on security and other concert goers is whether some cortisol or stress hormone surges because of people being just plain rude or splitting up boys and girls into lines.

Now you are in the venue and music is loud, the bass drum is changing your heart beat, the bass line is touching you in places you thought only your husband ...(well figure that out)

So the vibration is actually being felt by all your cells and you have even more endorphins and other hormones being dumped into you brain so chemical reactions are actually taking place.

Dancing which is now a physical release of cellular energy, lights are now assaulting your inferior colliculus (visual). Your brain is being hyper-stimulated. Your hypothalamus, superior colliculus(auditory), nerve impulses are transmitting from all over your body to your habenular nuclei center region of your brain. The when it gets to the septal nuclei well you've just taught your brain/body that this feel good and that in or for you to keep feeling good you must continue to stimulate yourself in this way.

Now based on your chemistry, acid and alkaline, is how long this feeling of euphoria lasts. Cellular collapse. Now colors aren't as bright, most of your daily life you were okay with before is now painfully boring and nothing is comparing to that night.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. I may submit it to the Journal of Medicine. :teehee:

I knew they'd have to refer to us in some way. This is hilarious. And being called a mad fecker I can cope with :roftl:

It is SO spot on! I love it! They KNOW us all too well! :freak:

Okay last nights remembrance of things past (one week from Philly) was a whiny one :teehee: That's right I whined.

Cellular change is what I think gives PMD that deep feeling.

For days you start to build up excitement and that increase exponentially so your cells are in flux. Couple this with changes in appetite and tunnel vision the upcoming event has now taken over your body on many levels.

Now you are at a meet-up or queuing at the venue with other MFC'ers so your excited on this personal emotional level thus releasing feel good hormones into your brain again changing your cellular response. Now depending on security and other concert goers is whether some cortisol or stress hormone surges because of people being just plain rude or splitting up boys and girls into lines.

Now you are in the venue and music is loud, the bass drum is changing your heart beat, the bass line is touching you in places you thought only your husband ...(well figure that out)

So the vibration is actually being felt by all your cells and you have even more endorphins and other hormones being dumped into you brain so chemical reactions are actually taking place.

Dancing which is now a physical release of cellular energy, lights are now assaulting your inferior colliculus (visual). Your brain is being hyper-stimulated. Your hypothalamus, superior colliculus(auditory), nerve impulses are transmitting from all over your body to your habenular nuclei center region of your brain. The when it gets to the septal nuclei well you've just taught your brain/body that this feel good and that in or for you to keep feeling good you must continue to stimulate yourself in this way.

Now based on your chemistry, acid and alkaline, is how long this feeling of euphoria lasts. Cellular collapse. Now colors aren't as bright, most of your daily life you were okay with before is now painfully boring and nothing is comparing to that night.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. I may submit it to the Journal of Medicine. :teehee:

GAWD see it is ALL real and physical! WHAT is Mika trying to DO to us!? I have come to the conclusion that my brain is just ALL effed up - cause I can't let it all go this time, and just get over it. I guess I am trying to hold on to him, and LOOK at the cost! NOT COOL. WHAT is wrong with me? Have I officially LOST my mind this time!?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This has made me laugh so much!!

That is how I was when he told me - I laughed ALL day, everytime I thought about it! AND too all day long everyone kept saying things like us MAD Feckers! :roftl: Made it worse! It is too good!