Improv Everywhere

iadoremika

~IMPROV EVERYWHERE~

improv.jpg

"Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, IE has executed over 85 missions involving thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City." Urban pranksters. :cool:

The videos are so funny, enjoyable and just overall...awesome.

VIDEOS

* Grocery Store Musical

* No Pants Subway Ride 2009

* Surprise Wedding Reception

* High Five Escalator

* Food Court Musical

* No Shirts (111 Shirtless Men in Abercombie and Fitch)

Amazing, right? :aah:

LINKS

* Youtube channel, here

* Twitter, here

* Website, here

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Creepy. Maybe 15ish minutes before you posted this thread I was thinking about Improv Everywhere. :blink: I was thinking that if I get a job where I want to get one I might actually be able to participate in one of the events someday. :naughty: A couple of friends did and it looks fun.

Creepy. Maybe 15ish minutes before you posted this thread I was thinking about Improv Everywhere. :blink: I was thinking that if I get a job where I want to get one I might actually be able to participate in one of the events someday. :naughty: A couple of friends did and it looks fun.

Great minds think alike. :das:

Oh snap! Please so. :teehee:

These are awesome! I've heard of the food court musical but I had no idea that it was this big of a thing!

Thank you so much!

Awesome. No problem. :pinkbow:

Great minds think alike. :das:

Oh snap! Please so. :teehee:

Awesome. No problem. :pinkbow:

Guess so! :naughty: I almost went with my friend when she did it but thanks to my leg being fractured there was no way I could. Maybe next time. It would be so fun to confuse people. :teehee: Oh and my friend took part in this one:

I quite like the Subway Yearbook Photos one.

:teehee:

Another one I like is Look Up. I'd be afraid I'd get kicked out of the store though.

Guess so! :naughty: I almost went with my friend when she did it but thanks to my leg being fractured there was no way I could. Maybe next time. It would be so fun to confuse people. :teehee: Oh and my friend took part in this one:

I quite like the Subway Yearbook Photos one.

They like doing things on the subway.

Redheads anyone? :roftl:

Another one I like is Look Up. I'd be afraid I'd get kicked out of the store though.

No way! That one looked like so much fun. The bats vs. hammers thing looked like a war- with sides running at each other (I'm surprised I didn't hear war cries :lol3:).

Aww the Subway Yearbook Photos one is actually kinda cute. :teehee:

Ha. :aah: Would you want to be one of the people with the dance solo? :naughty:

No way! That one looked like so much fun. The bats vs. hammers thing looked like a war- with sides running at each other (I'm surprised I didn't hear war cries :lol3:).

Aww the Subway Yearbook Photos one is actually kinda cute. :teehee:

Ha. :aah: Would you want to be one of the people with the dance solo? :naughty:

I loved the bats vs hammers. Looks so fun! The guy with the wolf suit though got mauled! I'd be a little afraid having THAT many people coming after me with inflatable bats and hammers. :teehee:

I loved one of the photos of the baby. Knowing my luck if I was either the photographer or the one sitting on the stool I would have fallen. I don't have subway legs. :roftl:

Ummmm not sure. I can't dance so it might be funny. :naughty:

Ah, I love Improv Everywhere! =D

The first one I watched was

, during which the Improv team dressed up as Ben and his band as a joke for the beginning of a show. You can read about it and how it originated here. =]

OMG. Well...I guess it was very dark in there. :floor:

I loved the bats vs hammers. Looks so fun! The guy with the wolf suit though got mauled! I'd be a little afraid having THAT many people coming after me with inflatable bats and hammers. :teehee:

I wonder what was going through that person's head. :naughty:

OMG the videos are awesome!!! :biggrin2: Thanks for sharing! I love this kind of stuff! :aah:

No problem, glad I could help. :lol3:

• 2 weeks later...
NEW VIDEO! :yay:

"I Love Lunch!"

That's hilarious. :lmfao:

It's not exactly improv though is it? It sounds like they wrote a song and rehearsed it.

How much does that girl in the green sweater look like Katy Perry? :naughty:

If you like this one, you'd like Grocery Store Musical.

I guess it's improv for everyone around them. Like you don't see that sorta thing everyday. I guess. :naughty:

Now that you mention it...she does! :aah:

Edited by iadoremika