Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy f***. Loved what they sowed from the show live. And well i like the makeup too...

149cinn-1.jpg

Mika_0181of1.jpg

Unavngivet16.jpg

only almost 2 month time ago.... and unshaved.... that was back then.....

:wub2: Maybe he just shaved for the states and will go au naturel for the EU tour? What is it they say about europeans and body hair :teehee: Maybe he gives each audience what they want :roftl:

so tell me... what do you see on these? just a belly? :naughty:

MKmanchestergig2.jpg

Love that one :wub2:

These are this threads business card!:roftl: they just have to be here! All the time!:aah: Not that I complain...:

GOSH, what kind of business do you think he's in??? :shocked:.

Yes I did:roftl: But didint know what to say, you left me SPEACHLESS:roftl:

Not neccecarily(dont kill me for spelling!) this is from 2007 and hid pants are LOW:

Not mentioning there was a time I watched it more than 20 times a day:teehee:

I could kiss ya. wow!!!!! never seen it before. I need to download it NOW and watch it again and touched you after from the 23rd and maybe wag uncensored after that... and need someone to hit me after for sure! :naughty: This is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOD!

:wub2: Maybe he just shaved for the states and will go au naturel for the EU tour? What is it they say about europeans and body hair :teehee: Maybe he gives each audience what they want :roftl:

I HOPE!!!!!!!! I donno how much i can keep a "take it off" inside :naughty: Yelled it at the Rix FM. the 3 others who said they would do it with me didnt :blink:

Love that one :wub2:

GOSH, what kind of business do you think he's in??? :shocked:.

:lmfao: dont think hes in any business than music but its just a saying we have in Poland...thought its somewhere in English too:aah: Its when somethiig is somethings thing that people know them of..oh god this is a mess...for instant...McDonalds sighn is that clown and M letter. When you see it you imidately think of McDonalds...or all those moves like tip toe Mika sometimes is doing is like the part of Michael Jackons image..DOES THIS EVEN MAKES SENSE?:lmfao:

I could kiss ya. wow!!!!! never seen it before. I need to download it NOW and watch it again and touched you after from the 23rd and maybe wag uncensored after that... and need someone to hit me after for sure! :naughty: This is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOD!

:lmfao: Thought youve seen it!:roftl:

And I ADORE THAT VID! Was really addicted to it since I discovered it

Havent they been in every mikagasmics thread after the uncensored wag came? I know i have posted em... lets just say many times! :roftl:

Thats what I ment!:roftl: They are in every Mikagasmics!

I HOPE!!!!!!!! I donno how much i can keep a "take it off" inside :naughty: Yelled it at the Rix FM. the 3 others who said they would do it with me didnt :blink:

:lmfao: you did?:roftl: Id centirely shout with ya!:aah: what song was it? remember roughly?

:lmfao: dont think hes in any business than music but its just a saying we have in Poland...thought its somewhere in English too:aah: Its when somethiig is somethings thing that people know them of..oh god this is a mess...for instant...McDonalds sighn is that clown and M letter. When you see it you imidately think of McDonalds...or all those moves like tip toe Mika sometimes is doing is like the part of Michael Jackons image..DOES THIS EVEN MAKES SENSE?:lmfao:

I'm sorry, I don't understand a thing, probably because it's a lot of text and my brain's too tired to take it all in :roftl:

My gosh! what have i stumbled across here:teehee:

I'll leave you girls to it, haha

:naughty:

Is this the first time ever you entered a mikagasmix?? For real??? :aah:

Yes I did:roftl: But didint know what to say, you left me SPEACHLESS:roftl:

Not neccecarily(dont kill me for spelling!) this is from 2007 and hid pants are LOW:

Not mentioning there was a time I watched it more than 20 times a day:teehee:

Shizzles I'm gonna miss that song sooo much live :tears: It was my favorite live! :(

Yeah! :blush-anim-cl:

The problem is, ive never been able to understand what this thread is about:roftl:

I just viewed the page for the first time and saw pics of mika close up in the uncensored wag video:aah: haha

The problem is, ive never been able to understand what this thread is about:roftl:

I just viewed the page for the first time and saw pics of mika close up in the uncensored wag video:aah: haha

RR? Ive always wanted to hear it live. Too bad I wont:(

Yes ring ring!! I'd be jumping like there was no tomorrow when he did that song :wub2: Tho I gotta say sweet dreams was pretty grand as well... :mf_lustslow:

Woowwwwzzaa, well erm, what do you think of when you see the word : Mika-Gasmic? :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

Basically it's just a thread where we post ridiculously hot/naughty pictures of mika, chat a little and hope we won't get caught --> being sent to the naughty corner :roftl:

Welcome! :biggrin2: