Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

GK35-border.jpg

GK36-border.jpg

GK37-border.jpg

i gotta have his mom make me shirts too... she designs kiddie cloths, dosnt she?

small me should fit :biggrin2:

Nudge ..

Or I just have a crappy translator, that's possible too .. (or maybe you have a crappy one, who knows :roftl:).

Meeks wonders what trade. He can't follow ...

And neither can I anymore :lmfao:

nudge as in poke, but with the elbow, not fingure

why, what did it translate? :aah:

well it was origianlly him making me hot cocoa- Ill make him half and half cheese cake... but I dont feel like hot cocoa anymore...

Its same thing with me

Whatever I do-it reminds me of someone on MFC!

Even a goddamn fridge!:roftl:

lemons :teehee:

sorry I disapeared- my dog ate a whole salmon that my dad defrosted for dinner, and it had to be fixed somehow... she's so stupid sometimes... or way too clever for us...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was origianlly him making me hot cocoa- Ill make him half and half cheese cake... but I dont feel like hot cocoa anymore...

sorry I disapeared- my dog ate a whole salmon that my dad defrosted for dinner, and it had to be fixed somehow... she's so stupid sometimes... or way too clever for us...

Yeah, I got that after reading the whole translation again in shock .. the first words were something else .. Something I'm not gonna say here .. Something that I thought surely would be *********-out here .. although it's not an insulting word, but .. but ... aaargh, I don't know :roftl:

Oh, ok .. he doesn't feel like cheese cake either so everything's good :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Great :aah:

How did you solve it?

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought you would... :naughty:

And I then said I would do the same:roftl::roftl:

And you Inbar missed out on best convo in few weeks! :roftl:

one of the reasons that bummed me out so bad- and had me thinking of quiting... it always happens to me...

Again it's not a good thing :sneaky2:

I don't have anything to do with handcuffs! Weren't you here during the conversation that I absolutely have nothing to put those handcuffs on? (to tie Mika somewhere that is) :roftl:

I saw that too... and the door handle being the only place...

how is Mika responding to this convo? :roftl:

i gotta have his mom make me shirts too... she designs kiddie cloths, dosnt she?

small me should fit :biggrin2:

i want some of his clothes!!! the embroided ones are amazing :wub2:

i'll have the hot cocoa... i'm still cold :sad:

:lmfao:

what kind of dog do you have?

Cos' no other character but a Drenei can be a Shamen .... one of a kind .... :wink2:

Sounds ... great ... although I don't understand a thing :aah:

But that one of a kind-thing sounds good :wub2:

Is Penniman speshul too?

Jeee, thanks .. :aah

I still love you :lmfao::huglove:

:sneaky2

She's a Drenai ..... she is speshul .... :naughty

I nearly made her paler with blonde hair ... but I thought that would be too cheeky :teehee:

She is she is of course!:roftl:

i think im looking forward to see you try to get me to get more :naughty: You know im stubborn. But DAMN its good sometimes!

Mine wouldnt too.... seaty... that georges body (especially unshaved) sweaty, damn hot... and who can hold back if its while touches you? ok theres prob. some who cant... can "fangurl" after... but how many gets that chance to touch his sweaty shirtless body while he is on stage? :blink:

Ok im gonna shut up with that now!

Oh you dont look forward to it believe me :aah:

I can do alot of stuff at which youl be going like: 'WTF!?:blink::shocked: jeee...Ill better get some before she comes up with something else'

:naughty::naughty:

Yeah you shut up now :aah:

:dunno:

If you mean the same med you told me about yesterday and posted that info about it-then that def not it

And GOD I regret I told any of you about those

I am ok! Really! the blackouts are just a sudden 3sec blackness and a twist in the head. and if iM not lucky, ill be stadinf with it happens, then ill fall! Thats it!

Sometimes the twist is bigger and longer and then I may hit something like comp around me but thats it!

I am ok! :huglove:

yep what i told you about yesterday. (and im going to be on em for 20 f***ing days. the longest ive been on em except for when i was addicted)

im glad you told!

a 3 sec. blackout where everything turns back and you kinda got a shiver when you gets backl? and sometimes when its longer ppl cant get in touch with you even if its just 10 sec?

Yeah, I got that after reading the whole translation again in shock .. the first words were something else .. Something I'm not gonna say here .. Something that I thought surely would be *********-out here .. although it's not an insulting word, but .. but ... aaargh, I don't know :roftl:

Oh, ok .. he doesn't feel like cheese cake either so everything's good :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Great :aah:

How did you solve it?

you kidding me? if there is one thing I know about Mika- is that he always feels like cheesecake...

:aah:

not really solve it- just make sure he wouldnt kick her, and then I put her in the yard... she can moan there...

I saw that too... and the door handle being the only place...

how is Mika responding to this convo? :roftl:

Yes, that one .. So I don't have any idea what I should do with handcuffs :aah:

He's trying to watch some tv, pretending he's not interested .. but I'm sure he reads every word .. I hear some giggles every now and then :teehee::aah:

That's what they all say ...

She is she is of course!:roftl:

Oh you dont look forward to it believe me :aah:

I can do alot of stuff at which youl be going like: 'WTF!?:blink::shocked: jeee...Ill better get some before she comes up with something else'

:naughty::naughty:

Yeah you shut up now :aah:

and the next thing if i dont do it will be you knocking on my door to help?

good luck making me shut up.... ive been drinkin 7 beers and ½ a bottle of wine so far.... :wink2:

you kidding me? if there is one thing I know about Mika- is that he always feels like cheesecake...

:aah:

not really solve it- just make sure he wouldnt kick her, and then I put her in the yard... she can moan there...

Yeah yeah yeah :mf_rosetinted:

He really looks as if he's constantly eating cheesecake yes ...

Ow :boxed:

GK41-border.jpg

Sounds ... great ... although I don't understand a thing :aah:

But that one of a kind-thing sounds good :wub2:

Is Penniman speshul too?

Ummmmmmmmm Penniman is a Death Knight .... she was once a hero of the alliance - and she died ... and then she got brought back to life by the Lich King ... (big scary dude - you wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night - he'd eat you) - but she remembered she was once a good person ... so ran away ... and rejoined the alliance as ... well ... a zombie kind of thing :lmfao: Kind of reminds me of being in Mikagasmics .... :floor:

Ummmmmmmmm ... yes .... it makes no sense really .... you just run around a kill things :wink2:

I lurve cheese-cake ... I'm hungry :(

Ill make you some cheesecake... when my dad gets out of the kitchen, right now he scares me a little...

i want some of his clothes!!! the embroided ones are amazing :wub2:

i'll have the hot cocoa... i'm still cold :sad:

what kind of dog do you have?

they are lovely, arnt they? :wub2:

well, I have none- I asked Mika... it was too much of a hard task :mf_rosetinted:

a black lab... mixed with border colly and a bunch of other stuff... kinda medium sized, and incredibaly sweet...

you should see her guilty-im sorry eyes... you can honestly tell she know she's done something wrong...

As for lemons: I have difficuly making tea with lemon:lmfao: used to love it!

i thought you would... :naughty:

one of the reasons that bummed me out so bad- and had me thinking of quiting... it always happens to me...

:

Oh noes! Its all okies! I miss out too sometimes! im gonna iss out tomorrow cuz mum wants to drag me to town:dunno:

YOu are here today right? thats good! :huglove:

yep what i told you about yesterday. (and im going to be on em for 20 f***ing days. the longest ive been on em except for when i was addicted)

im glad you told!

a 3 sec. blackout where everything turns back and you kinda got a shiver when you gets backl? and sometimes when its longer ppl cant get in touch with you even if its just 10 sec?

I do realize you are trying to get me to say Im having petie mal's

I read all about them cuz of you :mf_rosetinted:

Ummmmmmmmm Penniman is a Death Knight .... she was once a hero of the alliance - and she died ... and then she got brought back to life by the Lich King ... (big scary dude - you wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night - he'd eat you) - but she remembered she was once a good person ... so ran away ... and rejoined the alliance as ... well ... a zombie kind of thing :lmfao: Kind of reminds me of being in Mikagasmics .... :floor:

Ummmmmmmmm ... yes .... it makes no sense really .... you just run around a kill things :wink2:

So .... Penniman's a she?

He'll love that! :lmfao: